Invisible • Millard Nullings...

By Missperegrines1

"When are you ever going to put some clothes on?" "When you make me." ~ Anna Wren is Miss Peregrines new ward... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

s i x

2.3K 60 6
By Missperegrines1

s i x - anna's pov

I was out.

I was safe.

Well I was at least safe for now.

I can't even remember what happened. It's all very hazy. One minute I was living my every day life and within  seconds everything had changed.

I had over heard my grandmother one night while she was on the phone with our ymbryne friend from Canada. I knew she was in serious trouble when I heard the words hollow being screamed down the phone .

"There here" she yelled " there coming for me and my children".

If it wasn't for that call I might not have come out off that situation alive or at least free.

From that day on I found myself become more aware of what was happening around the world to the peculiar kingdom.

But then it came to that one morning. The morning where everything changed.

i had flew away from my old loop; i was told i'd be safer some where else. i followed my grandma's hazy directions to a new loop; an un-raided loop. Those were the last words she said to me. the last words she said before i was flying away, out of the loop and across the ocean, my bag in my beak. i needed to find this loop - Miss Peregrine's loop.

Hi it's Kirsty and Maisie 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 43.9K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
217K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...