Kendra

By StephenJennisonSmith

Dark he was and olive eyed. Fierce as the sun and white as the moon. He led an army of 10,000 men all trained... More

Kendra - The Beginning
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Where to find me
Kendra (Flash Fiction)
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19

Part 22

173 5 0
By StephenJennisonSmith

Kendra pondered for a moment. Then he concentrated in a different way. There seemed to be a haze, a blurring of reality, and two figures standing in the room who are not there before. He closed the door after making sure the guards were back at their posts.

“Did you see anything on the day of my injury?”

Puleyn, the first angel spoke up, “I was near you my lord, I managed to cause the blade to your shoulder instead of being plunged into your heart, through your back. I soon after went to give my report to your father.”

“What about you Danen, did you see anything of the disruption caused in this room?”

“No my lord, but there are some jewels missing from a previous visit I made and I saw a thief around the palace on the same day. It is my intuition that it is he who missed the room when he stole the jewels.”

Puleyn commented, “If one from the Kendra death cult had come to this room, he would surely not have left the letters that you have just found.”

“Why are you two here?” asked Kendra.

“Why do you have to ask? It is to guard you, we were told off last time because we were not quick enough to act,” replied Puleyn.

Kendra nodded knowing that he spoke the truth then inquired, “Do you know where the cult resides?”

“Of course,” said Danen, “but we cannot help you harm the assassins, as you know, it is our code.”

“I follow the code too, part of my father’s legacy. I would not kill them in cold blood. I just wish to see their base, to help me make plans for their capture.”

Danen and Puleyn looked at each other. “You are being deceitful Kendra, we cannot break the code. We know that you have considered allowing King Baran to execute them if they are found trying to kill you.”

“I would still not break the code, I would only kill them if they tried to kill me.”

“But Kendra, there are many hundreds of assassins, the heirs of Cephrasi, they will not all strike at once. This is a legacy that will exist as long as you do. If you kill a few of them, others will still live to carry on their vendetta against you.”

“But I cannot live on the earth in constant fear for my life.”

“You must choose another path, if you choose your mortal friends aid then we can aid you no more in this matter. You decide,” Puleyn jerked his head toward Kendra.

“How will you help me otherwise?” asked the Nephilim.

“We will wake you when they are near, we will tell you of their plots, we will guard you, we will show you love for your father’s sake,” smiled Danan.

“And we will do this until the coming of the New Earth, when all flesh must die,” declared Puleyn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 7 4
Informative series of events before the bible was created. Please vote after you read. thanks!
10 0 10
Born beneath the nine layers of Hell, all that met the eye was a desolation of black and white, until a sliver of light illuminated the world before...
12.5K 1.8K 70
King Nebuchadnezzar was a beast of war, ripping through nation after nation and carrying home spoils to great Babylon. He was unaware of two ruthless...
4.7K 66 54
Marcella Evangeline Tenelus is way different than the teens in her age. Instead of shopping, clubbing, dating and other stuffs she's using her time o...