Take A Chance On Me || Willia...

By DodgersKings

Mariana didn't mean to fall in love during her semester abroad in Toronto. It just kind of happened, curse th... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Part XXXVI
Part XXXVII
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX
Part XL
Part XLI
Part XLII
Part XLIII
Part XLIV
Part XLV
Part XLVI
Part XLVII
Part XLVIII
Part XLIX
Part LI
Part LII
Part LIII
Part LIV
Part LV
Part LVI
Part LVII
Part LVIII
Part LIX
Part LX

Part L

2K 37 0
By DodgersKings

Mariana's POV- January 2017

I unlocked the doors as I heard a light knock on the window.  Esmeralda yawned as she opened the door.

"Hi Babe"

She picked up a tired, but happy Babe and placed him on her lap once she sat down.

"Long time no see" I joked.

She laughed because we had seen each other the night before at the Gymnastics meet. 

"I'm exhausted"

"It's back to bed once I get back home" I told her as she shut the car door.

I waited for her to put on her seatbelt to start driving again.

"They just landed"

"So we'll get there just in time" I said.

She nodded and yawned. 

"I just told them to take their time"

I nodded.

"You talked with George last night"

"Yup" I replied.

"What'd he say?"

"He wants me to get to know Jordyn" I stated.

She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Georgie"

"He doesn't want us to fight, so I agreed not to tell him my opinions on their relation" I said.

"So he wants you to bite your tongue?"

"Basically" I admitted.

"What a dick"

I shrugged.

"I just agreed because I don't want him starting anything with Will" I told her.

"William is too perfect for George not to like him" 

"We thought the same thing about Adrian" I mentioned.

"The difference with William and Adrian is that William knows how to use that charm of his. Adrian knows he could get his way if he smiles, but he doesn't exactly know how"

I laughed.

"Adrian is shy" I admitted.

When I met him back in March he was pretty serious. I had to admit he did not like me when I formally met him, and his excuse was valid. Sophia invited George and I over for Easter Sunday dinner, and we didn't show up. He called us later that night, and demanded we apologize to Sophia. When we didn't show up, she broke down and he made semi better by calling up his whole team. They all showed up and cheered her up.

"I don't get how someone so cocky can be shy"

"English isn't his first language Esme, and he's good at what he does. It may translate to being cocky, but he's just blunt and straight forward" I told her.

"Well you know him since you do work with him, and you associate with him when you're not in work"

"I like him for Soph, she keeps him grounded" I stated.

"Your dad gives him a hard time"

"Yeah, he likes seeing Adrian squirm" I replied.

"He's not going to be like that with William, right?"

I shook my head.

"No, I made him promise he'd be on his best behavior. He might throw a joke here and there, but only if Will is comfortable" I replied.

"Well then I'm sure everything will run smoothly"

Her phone started ringing and I glanced up at my phone that lit up. I had a text from Will, but I couldn't exactly answer.

"Hello"

I changed lanes and followed the signs to arrivals as I entered LAX. 

"We actually just got here, we should be there in the next few minutes"

I looked for the airline Will told me they were flying in and followed the directions to that. 

"Stay inside, it's freezing" 

It was chilly in LA at the moment.

"Love you too, bye"

She ended the call and looked at Babe who was cuddled up to her.

"You're going to like William, he's the pretty blonde who's probably going to hold you. The guy with dark hair is Auston"

I laughed as I pulled up to the arrival section.

"What are you doing?" I asked Esme.

"He should know who you're about to kiss in a few seconds"

She set him on the seat as we got out of the car. I smiled at Will who was following Auston who immediately pulled Esme into a hug.

"You look tired" I noted as Will pulled me into a tight hug.

He nodded against my cheek and pecked my lips.

"Let's hurry on up and drop them off" I said.

He turned to look at the passenger door when a light bark was heard.

"Babe came along, he didn't like the idea of me leaving this early in the morning" I told Will as he followed me to the back where Auston was placing his suitcase.

"Did I hear a bark?"

I nodded and watched as he placed Will's suitcase next to his in the trunk.

"Thanks for picking us up"

"I don't mind" I told Auston as he gave me a quick hug.

"It's out of your way"

"I'm sure Will is just going to fall asleep" I replied as Will greeted Esme.

"He's cranky, I had to wake him up"

I smiled and looked at Babe who was now sitting on my seat.

"Hey boy" I cooed"

I opened the door and picked him up as Will got into the passenger seat. Babe barked at Will who put on his seatbelt.

"Be nice" I warned.

I smiled as Babe wagged his tail at Will.

"He's going to hold you while I drive now, ok?" I told my pup.

I scratched behind his ear and handed him over to Will.

"You are much smaller than I thought you'd be"

I nodded and put on my seatbelt.

"How was your flight?" I asked both of them.

Auston chuckled.

"Willy wouldn't know, he slept through it all"

Will rolled his eyes and continued to pet Babe who seemed to be liking the attention. The usual 15 minute drive from LAX to Westwood was cut in half since the streets were empty. I quickly dropped them off and bid goodbye before heading home.

"We're sleeping in, ok?" I told Will.

He nodded slowly and yawned.

"Just rest your eyes" I said when I noticed he was trying real hard to keep his eyes open.

He sat up and let out a deep breath as he closed his eyes. After a minute or two, I glanced to see he was asleep. Babe had curled up against his arm and was falling asleep as well. The usual drive to Manhattan Beach that was 20-30 minutes was 15 minutes long. I shut off my car and reached for my phone. I snapped a quick picture before gently shaking Will awake.

"Hey, we're here" I told him as he opened his eyes.

I pressed the button for the garage door to close, and reached for Babe who slightly whined.

"I know he's comfy, but so is the bed upstairs" I said as I picked my pup up.

I got out of the car and made my way around just as Will got out of the car.

"Do you need your suitcase?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"Alright, let's go upstairs" I told him.

I opened the door and closed the door once Will was inside.

"This way" I said as he slowly looked around.

I set Babe down and he stretched before making his way to the stairs.

"Can you see?" I asked Will.

He looked at me and shook his head.

"My glasses are in my carry on"

"We'll get them later" I stated.

He nodded and watched as I shut off the light downstairs.

"Is anyone here with you?"

"Nope, just Babe and I" I said as I opened the door to my room.

It was a two bedroom condo.

"Sophia stayed with me during her winter break"  I told him.

"Am I meeting her?"

"You are" I replied.

He nodded and pulled off his hoodie/ t-shirt.

"You don't need to wear pants" I assured him.

He sat on the bed and took off his shoes before standing up to pull off his pants. I watched as he climbed up on the bed and smiled as Babe waited for him to lie down before curling up next to Will's head.

"You don't mind, right?" I asked.

"No, he's soft"

"He likes you" I told him.

Will smiled as he closed his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Yup, it took 2 weeks for him to warm up to George" I answered.

He hummed and I shut off the light. I climbed up on the bed and once I was lying down I smiled as Will reached for my hand. 

"I'm too tired to move"

I squeezed his hand.

"Go to sleep Will" I replied.

I didn't even have to tell him twice. I heard his light snoring a few minutes later. 

A/N: So I have decided I will post that Adrian Kempe story I've been working on. It will be a prequel/sequel to this story just like this story was the prequel/sequel to my Auston Matthews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.7K 34
๏ฝกโ‹†สšโ™กโƒ›ษž she was harder to forget than she was to leave cover creds: @-sunfyres โ’ธ -latenighttalkinq
106K 1.6K 70
when the boy you love forgets all about you *sequel to take a chance* [completed & edited] ยฉ luvelyjimin 2017
75.1K 717 26
These imagines were written by me, on my main Tumblr blog. I do *not* give you any permission to use, repost, or rewrite my work (with or without cre...
380K 11.8K 28
"Being back here seemed right. Two years was way to long to be away from my friends and family. Although the home part, that was going to be interest...