Beyblade Burst Boys x Reader...

By thethiccersniccer

You and any requested Beyblade Burst boy in a short oneshot! I might even do a part two if I feel like it and... More

Requests~ (Closed!)
Surprise! (Ken Midori x Reader)
Definitely Not Interested! (Shu Kurenai x Reader)
Different (Zac the Sunshine x Reader)
Take the Medicine! (Ken x Sick!Reader)
Eyes (Valt Aoi x Reader)
Blue's Not Bad! (Ukyo x Tsundere!Reader)
Feel It (Orochi x Reader)
Cocky (Wakiya x Reader)
Too Loud! (Rantaro x Reader)
Chills (Daigo x Reader)
Misleading (Daigo x Reader)

Big Heart for a Big Guy (Xander x Reader)

3.3K 99 60
By thethiccersniccer

Hsbdbdndk Xander baffles me

He's eleven and, like, l o o k a t h i m

He looks like a freakin' grown man!

He sessy tho hihihi

Might just name my child Xhaka, that's an awesome name imo don't care what questions I get asked
________________________________

(Y/n) sniffed. Her head was turned downwards in an attempt to hide her tear stained face from passers by. She clutched her Bey to her chest tightly. Everything had gone smoothly at first, then it was a blur, and it snowballed and got worse and worse...

Flashback...

"Three! Two! One! Let it rip!"

The sound of Beys hitting the surface of the stadium resounded through the area of the park. Two bladers stood on each side of the stadium, watching with wide eyes filled with excitement.

The girl watched as her Bey was thrown back by her opponent's. Her breath caught in her throat for a second before she laughed and cheered on for her Bey. The kids surrounding the stadium cheered animatedly as the battle raged on.

Her Bey began to wobble. With one final blow, (Y/n)'s Bey burst. The three pieces of the Bey landed outside of the ring. (Y/n) put a hand to her chest and sighed, a wide smile spreading onto a happy face.

"Monsoon Minatir hits (Bey's name) with the winning blow, a Burst Finish! That's two points to Mira, meaning he wins the battle!" The boy acting as the referee announced, holding his right hand out to gesture to the black haired boy, who grinned proudly. The audience and (Y/n) clapped.

"That was a great battle Mira! Congratulations on winning. Minatir's a strong Bey, and you're a strong blader." (Y/n) praised sweetly, standing up and dusting off her clothes. Mira eyes her, his brows furrowing.

"Why aren't you upset? Minatir wiped (B/n) out really fast." Mira tilted his head. The audience filtered out until it was just Mira, his friends, and (Y/n) by the stadium. Mira leaned down, picking up the pieces of (B/n).

"There's no reason to be upset, not that I can see." (Y/n) shrugged, her smile ever present. Mira even picked up (B/n) for her! How ni-

Crack.

Crack.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

(Y/n)'s smile fell. Her face morphed into that of horror. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Mira lifted his foot, his lips pulled back into a sneer. "Your cheery personality disgusts me. If you don't get angry, you don't care. If you don't care, you don't need a Bey, now do you, sunshine?" He mocked, turning and walking away. (B/n) lay on the ground, reduced to a pile of metal, dust, and shards of plastic.

Mira's friends watched as he left with wide eyes. They turned to see a shaking (Y/n), hunched over what was left of her Bey. "We're so, so sorry about him. You're a great blader, don't listen to him," they said simultaneously, and ran off to catch up to Mira.

End of flashback...

She couldn't believe that happened. She loved Beyblade and her Bey so much. Now, without a Bey, she couldn't battle with Xander and her other friends at the dojo. (Y/n) sniffed again and walked to the dojo, occasional sobs racking her body.

Upon her arrival, Yugo was the first to notice (Y/n) and how dismal she looked. This worried him. He'd never seen her cry, and here she was, leaning against a wall and sobbing.

Yugo stood straight from his training, respectfully excusing himself with a bow to his partner. He took quick strides to (Y/n) and rested a hand on her shoulder. "(Y/n), what happened while you were gone?"

(Y/n) tried to explain, but her voice kept faltering. The sight of Mira's sneer flashed before her eyes, causing her to cry more.

Xander rushed in, his wild eyebrows pushed together as he looked around worriedly. His eyes landed on (Y/n) and he rushed over. Lifting her up and pressing a kiss to her cheek, Xander cradled the crying girl in his arms and carried her to a corner.

Sitting down on the floor and leaning against the wall, Xander rested (Y/n) on his lap, letting her cry into the fabric of his vest. When she calmed down, Xander spoke.

"(Y/n), what happened?"

"X-Xander, I... I was out, and I was battling, and everything was good until he beat me..."

Xander tilted his head. He knew his girlfriend, and she took losses smoothly. What was wrong?

(Y/n) opened her hands. The remnants of her beloved Bey lay in her red palms. "I didn't get mad, so he said I didn't care and crushed (B/n)..."

Xander clenched his jaw. His sweet (Y/n) didn't do anything to warrant such actions. He hugged (Y/n) tightly, kissing her lips gently. "Tell me about him. I'll avenge (B/n) for you."

(Y/n) smiled a bit and began to talk.

By the next week, on a walk through the park, (Y/n) and Xander found Mira training. Xander immediately ran up to him and challenged him to a battle.

"I'm here to avenge my girlfriend and her Bey!" Xander announced.

The battle started. Then it ended. Xander won, of course, getting a Ring Out Finish before his Burst Finish to get three to nothing and rub salt on the wound.

"You're a decent blader. Real shame you're such a jerk." Xander frowned, pulling (Y/n) close.

(Y/n) smiled widely. Her boyfriend was many things.

Tall.

A skilled blader.

Loud.

But he was also kind, with a big heart that was as big as he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 213 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
11.8K 169 39
This is discontinued, until further notice! One shots and scenarios now! Request are closed! I don't do lemons or limes. Also implied black reader <3...
98.9K 1K 122
↩A few Anime x reader Oneshots. Request closed! Disclaimer! I don't own the pictures, Animes or Anime characters or gif's I use.
3.2K 250 54
It's not the original season. I create a new Beyblade Burst season. The main characters are girs. I hope you like it