Luna's Life

By Twilight_attack

Aimed at 8-11 year olds [COMPLETED] I like writing animal stories and my favourite animal is a wolf so I came... More

Meeting Eclipse...
The hunt for the herd
Luna's Puppies!
Moondancer Missing!
Caring Coyotes...
Luna's Healing Instinct
The Glossy Tulip
Puppy Chimes!
(I just had to add in some pics of our wolves!!!)
Strangers Join The Pack
Jupiter and Saturn
Eclipse's Announcment
Luna's Second Litter
Winter Brings Sadness...
The Puppy's Parents
Prepairing for battle
May the best Pack win
Authors note

The Search for Pack Members

81 7 0
By Twilight_attack

Sol was sniffing around the woods hoping to catch scent of a bunny or something for a snack as he was checking the boarders but found something he didn't want to find for a while.

A member of the Druid Pack had left a scent message saying that they would attack in 6 months unless the Moon Pack abandoned their base and gave it over to the Druid Pack. Sol hurried back to the Pack and told them the news, Eclipse told him that he could train everyone in that time and will at least have 14 warriors to fight. Sol told him she had some friends who were rogues looking for a Pack to join who he had met when he was a rogue also looking for a Pack, Luna told him to go and find them and bring them back whilst the Pack trained for war. With that Sol left, he traveled for 4 days before finally arriving at the rogue campsite. All of the rogues greeted him cheerfully and asked why he was there as they could smell he was part of a Pack. He told them about the war and asked if they would join his Pack. The rogues looked at him and told Sol that they would help win the war but they were happy being rogues. This was enough for Sol and with that they followed Sol back on the long journey back to his Pack base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Prom By SB

Teen Fiction

27.6K 1K 10
This is a fanfiction of C.L. Stone's Academy series. It's a reverse harem romance featuring naive and abused Sang Sorenson in the center of nine (bow...
11.3K 151 58
Abbie Sydney Linch is a Regular girl, not popular yet not in popular. Until the most popular guy moves into her house, oh and did I mention he has a...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 99.2K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...