My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 23

31.3K 966 312
By CelineZella

* Theo's POV *

Adrian leaves around seven and so does Nick. I was a little mad that he didn't tell me that Nick was coming over but then again, I didn't tell him that Adrian was coming over either.

I'm in the kitchen, fixing dinner, and Calum is sitting down on the couch watching tv.

"So when do you think we'll be able to go and get him?" Calum asks. We're talking about the german shepherd that Calum wants to get. I'm all for it, it's just that he doesn't even have a dog bed for him. He sets his phone down on the coffee table and he turns to me.

"Well, maybe next weekend? I mean, we don't even have a dog bed." I say, trying to wash the dishes. It would help a lot if he'd get his big butt up but I didn't want to ask him.

"That can change. I just want to get him out of there by Thursday." He says staring at me.

"I'm fine with that. I'm just saying, we don't have anything planned out." I reply, washing the rest of the dishes. I finished up and dry off my hands with the towel.

"So you don't care when he gets here?" He asks. I go back over to the stove and stir the mac n cheese. I didn't know what to make so I just threw some things together.

"What's his name gonna be?" He told me before but I forgot.

"I was thinking Louie." He says, still watching me. I push up my glasses and keep stirring.

"It's nice. Why Louie?" Old boyfriends name perhaps?

"I don't know. I just like the name Louie." He says. He yawns loudly and I smile.

"I like it. And he's a German shepherd?" Honestly, I love all dogs. But I have a weakness for big dogs. I don't know why, I just love them.

"Yeah." He says, standing up from the couch. I start making the mash potatoes and he comes up behind me and he glance over my shoulder. I tense up and look up at him.

"Hi." I say. He laughs and he takes a step back. "I think it'd be good to have a dog around here. I love dogs." I say, smiling and trying to finish up.

"Yeah. I just wish we could bring him here now." He sighs.

"I do too. But we need to plan ahead first." I put down the wooden spoon I had and I turn to him. He's leaning back against the counter. He stares into my eyes, small smile on his face.

He takes a step forward and I look up at him. What's he doing?

He puts his fingers under my chin and he tilts my head up and he lean down and kiss me. I grab his wrist and try pushing him away but he doesn't budge.

No. This is wrong. Don't fall into it. But I do. I give up and I kiss him back. I step up on my tip toes to try and kiss him better. It felt so relaxing to give in and kiss him but I knew it was wrong. A warm feeling blossoms in me and I tighten my grip slightly.

He wraps his arms around me and he pulls me closer to him. I move my lips away from his but I don't pull back. "Calum, I can't. I'm dating someone." I whisper.

He looks down at me and he smiles. "It's not wrong if he doesn't know."

I blush and try to pull away. "It's wrong either way." He doesn't let go of me and I give him a dirty look. It's true.

"Then break up with him." He pulls me back to him and he kisses me again.

"Mmm but Calum," I say against his lips. I pull back a little and look up at him again. "You know I can't." I say softly. This is cheating.

"You can. Just text him and be like 'Sorry I like someone else and he's super hot and I wanna kiss him so bad so bye'. It's not so hard." He smiles and squeezes me. I shake my head.

"It's not that easy. And that's not what I mean either." I avoid eye contact with him.

"It is. And what do you mean?" He asks, eyebrow raised.

"I mean, what will the people at school think? You'll lose your friends when they hear that you're dating a nerd. That's also a guy. I don't want to damage your reputation." I try pulling away again but he still doesn't let go. He turns my head back to him, eyes concerned.

"Friends? My only true friend is Nick and to be honest, he doesn't care. If anything, he ships us." He smiles down at me.

"But still, what about everyone else? They could hate me and bully me." I look back up at him and search his face. He narrows his eyes at my words.

"If anyone dares to lay a hand on you while I'm around, they'll pay greatly." He says, voice protective.

He tenses up and I laugh. "Shut up, Calum."

"What? It's true?" He smiles, relaxing. I guess I should've chosen my words better.

"Whatever. But seriously, you'd be ashamed to be with me. I'm no good at anything. My twig like body wouldn't be able to please you. You need someone as perfect as you." I push him away and he lets go. His eyes show a hint of hurt and I wish I wouldn't have said that.

"Theo, honestly, I'm far from perfection. I had to work hard to get this. And also, I want your twig like body." He smiles and I look down. Some hair falls, hiding my face.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and he leans down and kisses me again. I put my hands on his cheeks and I kiss him back.

I pull back again and I take a step back. He frowns and leans back up. "I have to finish. Leave me alone." I smile and he shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Okay." He turns around and he goes back to the couch. He lays down and he pulls out his phone. I sigh and go back to cooking. I feel his eyes on me and I glance back up and he turns his head away. I smile.

He got up a few minutes later and he went to his room. I finished a little while later and I wiped my hands. I set the table and got our forks. I went ahead and decided to get him so I walk over to his room. I knock on the door and open it. "Foods ready. Come on." I shut the door and walk back to the table.

He opens the door and walks over. I sit down and fix his plate. He puts his phone away and he sits down. He fixes his own plate and I start eating.

We eat quietly. He stands up and fixed some glasses with ice water and he gives me one. "Thank you." I say and take a sip. I see him check the time. "Are you going to bed?" I ask, wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"Yeah. I have practice tomorrow also." He says, standing up and grabbing our plates.

"Alright. What time do you get off?" I ask, standing up to help clean.

"I don't know. Depends on when the coach wants to stop. What are you gonna do while I'm gone?" He puts the dishes in the sink.

I save the food in smaller bowls to take up less space and I put them in the fridge. I need to remember to get groceries this week or we won't have much to eat. "Work. I need the money. This last pay we came close. We need more money. Especially if we're gonna get a dog." I hand him the bowls and he washes them.

"And some money for groceries. I do have some money left over from my paycheck and my savings. If you want, you can have it." He says. I stop and look up at him. What? Really?

"No. That's your money. I only want to take what I need and that's only for the rent." I look back down and finish up.

"You can ask if you do want money. I don't care if you take all of it." He finishes and turns off the water.

I shake my head. "I already said no. Just save it, it may come in handy." I don't want to take the money from him, even if he says it's okay. He grabs my shirt gently and he pulls me to him. "Calum." I groan. If I'm gonna go to bed early, I need to finish up.

He wraps his arms around me and he pulls me to his chest. He leaned back against the counter and held me to his chest. I blush and smile up at him. He smiles back down at me. "I don't have a lot of money but you can have all of it and I'll get you more."

I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. I love how he cares so much about this. He leans down and kisses me softly.

Adrian.

I pull away.

He frowns. "Why won't you let me kiss you?" He whispers.

I shake my head and avoid his eyes. I push away from him and his arms fall from my sides. I step back and shove my hands in my pockets. Some hair falls down and covers up my face. "Because it feels wrong." I say softly.

He sighs angrily and his fingers rake through his hair. "Just break up with him." He says, looking down at me.

"I can't." I whisper. I don't look back up at him, I just gaze off to the side. When Adrian kisses me, it's harder and it makes me happy. When Calum kisses me, it's softer but it has a bigger impact.

"How? Do you want me too? Cause I will." He says, voice rising.

"No! It's just..." My glasses tilt on the edge of my nose and I push them back up and look up at Calum.

"Just what? Do you not....do you not like me back?" He says, pausing slightly.

My eyes widen. "Yes, Calum. Believe me, I do." I didn't want to give him the wrong feelings and make him mad at me. I just wish I could explain it.

"Then what? You like him more?" He says, his hands exaggerating his words.

"I don't know." I mumble.

He puckers up his lips and nods his head. "Alright. I get it."

I scratch my elbow nervously. "Don't be mad at me. Please. I hate it when you're mad at me." I say, taking a small step closer to him. You're making him mad Theo. Just stop talking.

"Welp, that's the only choice I'm left with. Sorry not sorry." He shrugs and turns away from me.

I freak out for a minute and try to figure out what to do. I can't let him leave like this. I grab him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Calum, please. I'll do it, I promise. Just...just give me some time. Don't be mad at me." I say softly. I'd rather give up Adrian than have Calum be mad at me and leave me. I felt bad for thinking that but it's true. I tighten my arms around him. Please forgive me.

He pulls off my arms and he turns around. Oh no. But he wasn't mad. He holds my hands and he smiles. "Okay." He nods. I relax, relieved. He tilts my head up and he kisses me. Even when my neck cranes up to kiss him, I still have to get up on my tip toes. I need like a step stool or something. I wrap my arms around him again and he sets his hands on my hips. They weren't too low so I didn't mind. But it still felt nice.

He lets go of me this time. I lean back and look up at him.
"Goodnight Calum." I say. I pull my arms back and I smile.

He kisses me on my cheek and I blush slightly. "Goodnight Theo." He whispers in my ear. He leans back up and smiles.

He turns and walks away to go to his room. I turn and go to mine. His door closes and then mine does.

I don't have anything ready for school. My things are everywhere and my clothes aren't picked out. But I don't care. I turn off the lights and climb into bed.

I sigh happily and close my eyes. Then it hits me. I just agreed to break up with Adrian. What am I gonna do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 11.8K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
7.6K 255 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...
1.1K 12 10
(Book 2 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...
10.4K 139 17
(Book 1 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...