THE RUN AND GO : JOSHLER

By NewYearNewMeme

: WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE : TYLER "MAD GEAR" JOSEPH JOSH "MISSILE KID" DUN ALEX "RENEGADE" GASKARTH PATRICK "Y... More

ACT ONE : PRETTY. ODD.
1 : KID
2 : INITIATION
3 : BEDRIDDEN
5 : CONCERT
6 : ANATHEMA
7 : KIDNAPPED
8 : WOUNDED
9 : SIR
10 : BLURRYFACE
BONUS : SEVENTEEN
ACT TWO : THE MIGHTY FALL
11 : CAPTIVE
12 : BRACELET
13 : RENEGADE
14 : CAUGHT
15 : ESCAPADE
16 : ALIVE
17 : WAR
18 : DAMNED
19 : REUNITED
20 : HOME
BONUS : FAMILY
BONUS : REUNION
ACT THREE : MAKE SOME NOISE
TWENTY ONE : MINE
22 : INTRUDER
23 : FUCKED
24 : TORTURE
25 : CRYBABY
26 : KILLJOY
27 : SHOW
28 : ROULETTE
29 : GOODBYE
30 : GETAWAY
BONUS : BROADCAST
BONUS : EPILOGUE ; PART 1
BONUS : EPILOGUE ; PART 2
BONUS : PLAYLIST
BONUS : INDEPENDENT
..:CONTROL:..
BONUS : CONTROL
BONUS : DEMA
ACT FOUR : EAST IS UP
30.5 : JOURNAL
31 : SAHLO
32 : COVER
33 : CLANCY
34 : BANDITO
35 : TRENCH
36 : TENT
37 : JASON
38 : NICO
39 : CHLORINE

4 : MORNING

4.4K 213 1.2K
By NewYearNewMeme

Josh wrapped a black bandana tightly around his head to hold back his wild green hair. Sweat dripped down the side of his face. His chest rose and fell heavily.

Josh had been counting. He had now been with the Clique for two months, three weeks, and four days. He had learned their ways, almost.

He had learned that the headquarters where the Clique stayed was an abandoned arena. The initiation and training area was the stage and pit. The rooms the members stayed in were the old dressing rooms. The cafeteria and commons areas were in the halls, the waiting area outside of the stage, pretty much everywhere was open for everyone. Except for Tyler's room. No one had ever been in there except for Tyler.

Josh had also learned to keep his mouth shut. The boss liked him, which meant some people hated him. But luckily, most of the Clique accepted him with open arms. Another ally he had was Brendon, but he wasn't even a true friend.

The only person Josh really had was Tyler.

"What did I say, Missile Kid?" Tyler's sharp voice jolted Josh out of his daydreaming.

Josh licked his dry lips and tightened his grip on the gun he was holding. It wasn't his gun; he hadn't been here long enough to own a weapon himself.

"Deep breath, tight grip, one eye closed," Josh muttered, raising his arm and aiming the gun at the target before him.

"That's right," Tyler smiled ever so slightly. He eyed Josh up and down. "Nice form. Aim is shit, though. Fix it."

Josh took a deep breath and moved his arm to the left.

"Ready, Josh," Tyler murmured, his voice barely a whisper. No one else was in the pit now; he had no reason to whisper. Josh was the only one that Tyler would ever call by his real name.

"R-Ready," Josh repeated, clicking a bullet into place.

"Aim-for God's sake, Josh, aim!" Tyler let out a soft, quiet laugh, something that was only saved for Josh.

Josh shook his head and smirked. The target stood before him, and Josh tried desperately to imagine that it was a person. A living, breathing person. An enemy.

He couldn't bring himself to do it. Who knows how many people Tyler, the entire Clique, had killed.

Josh's kill count was zero.

"Fire!" Tyler shouted, his voice echoing in the empty arena.

Josh squeezed his eyes shut and pulled the trigger. A shot rang out, and Josh was thrown a few steps back from the force of it.

"Still not used to firing a gun yet, are ya?" Tyler smirked, catching Josh in his arms when he stumbled backward.

"No, guess not," Josh replied. A heat rose up inside of him being this close to Tyler.

Josh heard Tyler sharply inhale behind him. He was suddenly shoved up into a standing position. When he turned round, he saw Tyler looking at the ground, a furious blush on his cheeks.

"Tyler?" Josh asked, ducking his head down so he could see Tyler on his eye level.

"J-Just..." Tyler took another breath. He still did not meet Josh's eyes. He looked up at the tall ceiling and bit his bottom lip. "Meet me in my room, okay?"

With that, Tyler pivoted on his heel and quickly rushed out of the pit, his fingers running through his messy brunette hair.

Josh was stood alone, holding a gun that wasn't his, only imagining what Tyler could want.

✗✗✗✗✗

"Ty-"

As soon as Josh stepped foot in Tyler's room, he was pushed against the wall.

He squeezed his eyes shut as the back of his head hit the wall. He felt rough, calloused hands running down his chest, tugging at the hem of his shirt.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Tyler's sparkling, lustful brown eyes staring right back at him.

"You have no idea what you've been doing to me," Tyler hissed, his breathing heavy and uneven. He held both of Josh's hands on either side of him, pinning Josh against the wall. He instantly pressed his lips to Josh's neck, sucking and biting at his soft skin.

"Same here," Josh smirked, a heat stirring in his stomach. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, giving Tyler a better angle at his neck.

Tyler worked his way up Josh's neck, leaving sloppy kisses and small red spots along the way.

"T-Tyler," Josh smirked, letting out a soft chuckle. "Stop it right now-"

Tyler ignored him, moving from his neck to his lips. Tyler pressed himself against Josh, deepening the kiss. His hands traveled up to Josh's hair, his fingers tangled in the wild green curls.

Josh bit Tyler's bottom lip until it bled, but Tyler didn't care. The only thing that separated the two was when Josh took a fistful of Tyler's soft brown hair and pulled the boy off of him.

"I said," Josh snapped, looking Tyler right in the eye, "stop it."

Tyler put his hands on Josh's chest and panted heavily, catching his breath from the kiss. He rolled his eyes, an annoyed expression on his face.

"You don't tell me what to do, Josh," Tyler scoffed, an incredulous smirk on his face. "I'm not new to this."

In one swift motion, Josh switched positions and slammed Tyler's back against the wall. He grabbed both his wrists and pinned his arms above his head.

"Neither am I," Josh breathed, his breath hot against Tyler's neck.

Tyler let out a soft whining noise when Josh attached his lips to his neck.

"Y-You..." Tyler stuttered, writhing from pleasure under Josh's touch. "You don't expect me to believe you're a top, d-do you?"

Josh suddenly bit down and sucked on the skin right above Tyler's collarbone, causing a moan to escape his lips.

"Try me," Josh smirked. His lips traveled further down Tyler's neck, leaving a trail of dark maroon bruises.

"J-Josh-" Tyler squirmed underneath Josh's body pressed against his. Josh still had his hands pinned above his head, making it harder for him to wait. "P-Please...just..."

"Just what, Tyler?" Josh smiled, mocking Tyler's impatience. "Tell me, Ty."

"J-Just do something," Tyler growled, squeezing his eyes shut in annoyance. "I-I can't-"

"Trust me, baby boy," Josh said, the corner of his lips tugging up into a smirk. The infamous, violent, psychopathic killer, Tyler Joseph, was putty in Josh's hands. Tyler was his. His and no one else's. And he was going to prove it.

He gently brushed his lips across Tyler's neck, feeling cool goosebumps against his lips. Tyler closed his eyes and sharply drew in a breath, letting out a whine.

"All you have to do is keep your pretty mouth shut."

✗✗✗✗✗

Waking up, Josh was disoriented. He wasn't in his own room, he was sleeping on the wrong side of the bed, there was a skinny, warm body pressed against his.

Wait.

Josh blinked his eyes open, squinting through the bright morning sunlight shining through the opening in the curtains. He was laying on his side, no shirt, no pants, no boxers, no anything. Someone else was laying next to him, their bare back pressed against Josh's chest.

Tyler.

Josh's arms were wrapped around the smaller boy, their legs tangled up with each other's. He was holding Tyler so closely and so tightly it seemed as though he was protecting him from being taken away.

For a long while, Josh simply laid there, listening to the sound of Tyler's soft, melodic breathing. In that moment, Tyler wasn't like the notorious leader of a gang that was known for killing people. He seemed soft, angelic, smaller than his violent persona. Almost as if this, this peaceful sleeping figure in Josh's arms, was the real Tyler.

Tyler suddenly stirred, turning around so he faced Josh. His eyelids fluttered for a moment before revealing misty brown eyes.

"Hey," Tyler whispered, his voice throaty and hoarse from sleep.

"Hey," Josh replied. He licked his dry lips, not knowing what else to say.

Tyler closed his eyes, inhaled, then exhaled. When he opened his eyes again, he was smiling softly. Josh smiled back.

Slowly, as if he was unsure he was allowed to, Tyler raised his hand and traced his finger along Josh's colorful tattoo sleeve.

"What's this mean?" Tyler asked softly, his eyes flicking up to Josh's. His fingers ran lightly up and down Josh's tattoo.

Josh simply shrugged and took Tyler's hand in his. "Long story. What do yours mean?"

Tyler's eyes fluttered closed when Josh put his hand on his bare chest. He raked his fingers across the simple black lines, as if he could read them with his fingertips.

"Long story," he finally said.

Josh smiled a little as Tyler slowly rolled over onto his back and shifted closer. Josh wrapped his arm around the smaller boy and pulled him closer to him, softly pressing his lips to his forehead.

Tyler smiled and wrinkled his nose, squirming out from under Josh's lips and burying his head in the crook of Josh's neck.

"Tyler?" Josh asked quietly, holding the smaller boy tighter.

"Hmm?" He sounded in response. He closed his eyes and sighed in satisfaction.

"How can you go from deadly to cute so quickly?"

Tyler chuckled softly, turning into Josh's chest to hide his smile.

"Follow up question," Josh continued with a smirk. "How can you go from dominant to submissive so quickly?"

Tyler groaned in annoyance and hugged Josh tighter, a deep blush warming his cheeks.

"I hate you, Josh," he mumbled against his bare chest.

"Yeah, yeah," Josh laughed, running his fingers through Tyler's messy brunette hair.

"Josh, stop," Tyler said with a smile, leaning back and trying to get away from him. "You know I have a thing for-"

"For what?" Josh mocked. Each time Tyler would scoot backwards, he would lean forwards. He kept his hands entangled in his hair. "You have a thing for what?"

Tyler struggled to speak between his laughter. "Josh I said-!"

Josh tangled his fingers in Tyler's hair and gave it a light pull.

Tyler gasped and tilted his head back, allowing Josh to lean forwards and attach his lips to his already bruised neck.

"J-Josh-" Tyler stuttered, gripping Josh's bare shoulders. He dug his fingernails into his skin as Josh continued kissing his neck, his lips traveling further and further up.

"Come on Josh, I-"

Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's, and Tyler smiled into the kiss.

"-I can't t-take much more from last night, Josh," Tyler laughed a little, lightly pushing Josh off of him.

Josh pouted and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, burying his head in his shoulder.

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" He murmured against his skin. He softly kissed his shoulder before sighing and rolling onto his back.

"I wish we could," Tyler replied. He looked up at Josh and smiled a small, sad smile.

"But we can't, can we?" Josh asked, softly brushing a piece of stray hair off of Tyler's forehead.

"Sadly, no."

Josh felt all the warmth leave him when Tyler rolled over and sat up in the bed. He propped himself up against the headboard and watched Tyler slowly pull on a pair of black skinny jeans that were lying on the floor.

"God, Josh," Tyler groaned, stretching his arms above his head and cracking his back. "What did you do to me?"

Josh chuckled, his eyes squinting closed with his smile.

"If anyone asks any questions, just deny everything," Tyler explained, pulling on a black tee shirt. (He didn't notice at the time, but it was Josh's.)

"Why would anyone ask any questions? How would anyone know?"

Tyler rolled his eyes. "I'm not exactly the quietest guy, Josh, and neither are you," he scoffed. Josh laughed.

"Plus," Tyler turned to Josh and pulled down the collar of his shirt, revealing a trail of dark bruises up and down his neck.

Josh winced. "Yeah, sorry about that..."

Tyler smiled and shrugged. "Don't be. You were good."

Josh's eyes widened. "Just good?"

"Mhm...I've had better." Tyler shrugged casually, a playful smirk toying at his lips.

"Yeah, right," Josh scoffed and chucked a pillow at Tyler, who dodged it with a laugh. "I was probably the best you've ever had."

"You're right, you're right," Tyler chuckled, bending down and picking up his shirt from off the floor. He tossed it to Josh and cracked his neck. "Now come on, we gotta go. We're already late for training. People are gonna talk."

Josh groaned and hid his face in his tee shirt. "Can't we just skip training today?"

"Nope," Tyler shook his head and began to try to make his messy brunette hair neater. "Something special is happening today."

Josh narrowed his eyes at the boy standing in front of the mirror in the corner. "Which is...?"

Tyler turned to Josh and smiled. "A concert."

✗✗✗✗✗
✗✗✗✗✗

Well.

So.

That happened.

Um.

Anyways.

This is my favorite chapter.

I'm sorry.

You're welcome.

- Liz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 414 44
Madelyn's life was going just as she had planned. Graduated high school with honors plus, being valedictorian. She had applied to four colleges and r...
52.7K 1.2K 53
*TYLER JOSEPH VERSION* You seemingly manage to hit it off with an online gaming friend under the username BathTimeTyler, and as it turns out it's Tyl...
319 4 26
I take requests :) All i've got to say is be careful reading these??? They can probably be pretty triggering and some may have happy endings and some...
5.2K 104 43
**EDIT 8/30/17** I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE PROLOGUE TO MY NEXT FIC. THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH A NECESSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ONE, AND WARNING...