Flash's Lightning

By kyra_macgrrr

Blake never knew her dad. After living on the streets for 4years, she decides to go do something with her lif... More

Waking up
Meeting Dad
A Little Backstory
Sped Up
Martin's Tornado
Going home
Shopping
Fire Girl
Learning
Hudson
Hudson, pt. 2
Iris
Captain Cold
April Fools
Pizza
The Box
Plastique
Dad vs. College?
Invisible
Having a little Fun
Visit Henry
Granmom & Grandad
Little Jay
Everything
Open Your Eyes
Close your Eyes
32nd Street
Long Lost Pain
Stop
Finale
Anouncements!
Sequel?
Cover Contest

Pilot

3.6K 76 2
By kyra_macgrrr

I was walking in the park, when I heard the partial accelerator was gonna go off soon. I love science so I decided to go ahead and join in the crowd. I brushed my long brown hair out of my greenish blue eyes and adjusted my leather jacket.    When my mom died, I decided to live on my own. I was only 11 and I was scared to meet him. Now, it's all I think about.

Let's jump ahead. I got to the accelerator and stood next to a man and a woman who looked like they were a couple. The guy behind them stole the woman's bag and the man went rushing off to catch him. I at that pint was bored and wanted to go to the CCPD. I have always had plans on going and reporting myself missing so they could find my dad. I had never done it before, but this might be the night.

I walked through the door of the Station and walked to the front office. I was greeted kindly and was brought to Detective Joe West.

"How can I help you, Miss?" He asked.

"My mother died and I am missing. Can you help me find my dad?" I asked.

"Ummm. Yah. Let's look into Central City's records. What's your name?"

"Blake. Blake Allen." I sighed. My mother gave me my dad's name in case something like this happened.

"Excuse me for a moment. Make your self comfortable." He said hurrying off.

I sat down in the chair and decided to take a small walk.  I went outside and found a storm was coming. I sat down on the steps and watched the sky. Now that I have dealt with this, I should have gone back inside. I closed my eyes and listened to the storm approaching. All I remember is feeling the electricity hitting my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 42 22
2 people, same university. Both have very similar backstories. Both grew up without their biological parents. Neither know who their parents are, and...
139K 7.2K 26
*SEQUEL TO DAISY* Daisy has escaped her old life. The life of fighting, death, and bloodshed. She finally has a good relationship with her true fami...
235 34 15
From one party to another was what Chers life constituted of since puberty. She wasn't stupid she did very well in school and she enjoyed it most of...
1.9K 93 20
My names Daisy. My name is not Delilah, I am 13. ** 2 Amazing guys come into an orphans life when she felt like giving up. How will her new life be?**