Manan: lust & love (18+)✔

Por roumania

A manan love story. This is a story that anyone can read without knowing about the show or characters . It is... Más

One: Introduction
Two : Meeting
THREE:New Friends
Four:Bang!!
Five: Pen & Trouble
Six: Punch! Day
Seven: New revelations
Eight: Shock
Nine: NH3
Ten: Acquainted
Eleven: kiss
Twelve: Secret Meeting
Thirteen: New day
Fourteen: Forest
Fifteen: chemistry
Sixteen: Reunion
Seventeen : oo! jungle ...
Eighteen: Slave
Nineteen: Sleepover
Author's Note
Twenty: Naughty Morning
Twenty one.
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Author's note.
Teaser
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Cover important.
New
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Teaser
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty Two
FAQ'S
New Story

Thirty Eight

9.9K 562 44
Por roumania

Hi kittens!!!

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

If you like there is one more fanfiction or some kind of awards are going on right now if you like you can nominate my any of the stories. There is no pressure to do anything from my side if you wish then do it. Just wanted you guys to know this news .

And many readers are confused and have some doubts with some parts which are narrated in the story and many other questions But I would suggest you to read the story first and slowly you will understand all the things and I will create a chapter of answers. Yes! Answers you read it correct for all the questions you want to ask you can ask me there and I will give you your answers. Thanks for reading this.

Chapter 38

Nandini's POV

Murty Residence, 11:00 pm

The silence around me is so heavy like any minute I am about to explode. The air around me feels like a calm sea. A sea where storm is about to hit destroy everything near and far .  I don't know why I had allowed this to happen again? I mean didn't I knew that shit would hit the fan like this only. I must be in a delusion to think that everything will be okay. When is it ever OK in my life?

It is just like a foreign word whose feeling I don't even know. It was always like this. All the problem and trouble arise when people are in a so called love.

Sometimes I feel that this word ' love' that mom used to tell me about is not even real. I mean how can it be a best feeling when it brings you only pain and heartbreak?

How can this be a purest thing they say in the world?

When it only causes a lifetime of Heartbreak and the feeling of loneliness.

I don't want this . I don't want the Pain of Heartbreak Everytime. I don't know why even I fell into that shit ?

It happened to my mom . I saw her crying when she faced Harshad and Alya's hard stare and rash behavior but she never did something for that because she was trapped in the love. She was caged by Mr saxena. I don't care if people call me a bad daughter because of bad mouthing my dad because what am I saying is the truth.

And truth always hurt.

"Nandini dear. Manik is here to see you." Informed Chachi.

What? But why is he here? I don't want to face him right now. But before I could close my door he already entered.

"Nan-" he tried to say but I stopped him by just raising my hand in a universal sign of stop.

I don't want to hear his explanation. BECAUSE whatever done is done. It cant be changed now.

"Kitten listen to me." He asked me softly as if I would pounce on him any moment now.

"No, Manik there is nothing to listen. You should just leave." As these words reach his ears his whole demeanor changed and he looks angry.

"Really Nandini . I don't think so" he said clearly each word as if trying to tell a kid.

I tried to oppose his argument but he stopped me by grabbing my arms and pulling me closer .

"You know you can't just run away from me whenever you want to earlier we were kids so I didn't know how it would feel to lose you. But now I know how it would feel. It will kill me kitten. Why don't you understand this that every problem has its own solution." He told me with such intensity that it shook me from Inside.

"No Manik you don't understand" but he cut me off with his hard stare.

"You know what I think that you never want to fight for us . Look at you always giving importance to your step siblings . Why can't you ever think about you and me? Why Nandini? Why should you sacrifice Everytime for them? Why should I feel the pain when you leave when I can be a more happy person with you.Dont you have enough feeling for us? Or is it only from my side that wants to fight you? Huh! Tell me." He shouted.

"Manik stop spitting shit."

"Oh! Now I am speaking shit. How classy Nandini? Don't think that I will let you go this time because I will not .So keep that in your mind."

"Really what will you do ?" I asked him haughtily.

"You will see in time." He replied with same fervour.

I don't know what is he planning now. Why can't he understand that this is very complicated if Alya has still feelings for him? I don't know how to make him realize his mistake as well as mine in this fuckedupness. We both are at fault.

"Kitten, sorry I have to do this." He said.

I turn around to see what he means by his complicating words but as I was about to see him personally he placed something on my nose and all I see is blackness .

***

Manik's POV

Well, what would you do of the love of your life is being an idiot and not listening to you or your side of the story and is just engrossed in her own pity. I know it is good to care about people who are your family and friends but to keep them and their demands first is not really good . I don't like it.

Why do I have to bear all the pain just because some people doesn't know how to think?

I know what I did to her is stupid. Who puts chloroform in the nose of the one you love dearly from your heart ,none but me. Well, I am Manik Malhotra. Different from everyone. I will take her to my farmhouse and will charm her there after that I will sought thinks out with fab5 and most importantly the rift between Alya and kitten. Kitten needs to mind her own business and leave past behind.

For that if I have to turn into a psychotic kidnapper then I will do it. There is fifty- fifty chances of my victory here I can't risk that.

I will woo her back again.

____(@@@@)____

"How dare you?"

" You moron?"

" Where are you fuckrard! Show me your face. You won't be alive to see the next day?" Came loud cursing and shouting from my bedroom.

I chuckle at her antics. I mean only she can do this when she is bound.

I know it was not a good idea to bind her hand with the bedpost but could you blame me , I was just being naughty. These ideas comes to me as a second nature.

I was drinking orange juice in the kitchen after having a good sleep with my kitten. It's almost mid day but last night was so bad that I don't mind wasting the day now.

But kitten was sleeping peacefully just like an angel fallen from the sky just for me. She was looking so sweet , so Serene and Angelic that I couldn't help but to leave her be like that but it seems lion is awake from his sleep and ready to chew the unwanted creatures around him .

I know I am being too sappy right now but what can you expect from a guy like me who has a pretty angelic girlfriend Also when he is deeply in love with her. They naturally turn like this.

"Are you even listening shitter? Come here and Unbind me right now?" Kitten shouted again.

I am seriously enjoying her potty mouth. She sounds so sexy when she screams like that.

Fuck! Don't think about it Manik but the deed is done and my friend down there is getting quite excited by reminscing those delecious images of the day when I was inside her.

God I really missed her but now she is here so I will eventually take down this problem too but first I need to woo her.

Nandini , my kitten here I come.

****

Love Roumania.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.7M 114K 13
Melissa Crawford thinks she's just a regular teenage girl. She goes to school. She has friends, boy problems, homework...you know, the typical teenag...
137K 8.7K 23
He left her but gave a part of his soul to her unknowingly ,'Their kids' he never wanted to see her again but what if his replica came in front of...
470K 17.5K 30
It's a story about a girl who was intended to get married to a guy but he runs away. In order to maintain the dignity of their families and the busin...