Preachers Daughter

By VaehC3703

Heavenly is from a very small, one horse we town. There are no secrets. Her father is the smalls toward pries... More

Characters
Dorms
Enlish Literature
This Isn't Sexual Education
It Would Be Appreciated
Look Who's In Trouble
Kiss Me
The Offer
Dreams
Dinner
Not So Holy Sunday
The Room
Something Different
The Contract
Theatening
Not Afraid
Dinner
Georgia
Don't Roll Your Eyes
Scary
All Too Odd
Touch
Oh No...Not This
Sometimes Forever Starts With Goodbye
Angel
Oh Brother
Oh Dear Gosh
Date
Vanilla
Well...This Is New
Your An Ass
All Of Me. I'm Yours
Holy Dinner
Damnit Damnit Damnit
Your A Bitch
What Is This
I'm Sorry
Hello Again
Feelings Return
You're Not Who I Thought You Were
Fake Again
Dreaming Of You
Meet The Brother
But-but why?
I'm The Boyfriend
Check Yes or No
Look At Mommy and Daddy
Fear
Hospitals and Comas
It's Not Fair
Relief
Hurt
Engaged
Wedding
I'm Sorry...
The Curve Of It All
Baby Baby
DESCRIPTION

Home Again

2.5K 60 6
By VaehC3703

         Heavenly then:

         Now:::

.     Rae then:::

    Now::

         Katie then:::

      Now:::

      Scott then:

     Now:::

        Luna then:::

        Now:::

         Three years later
            Angel's POV
     It feels good to be back home. My father and mom are now back on good terms, have been for three years now. I've found happiness. I got a job in town at the publishing company
    I finish hanging up my clothes in my closet when Scott wraps his arms around my waist, lifting me up and tossing me onto the bed. A giggle escapes me. "Your so beautiful," he says as he kisses me.
    I run my hands through his freshly cut hair. "Your pretty handsome yourself," I say flirtatiously. He laughs and pulls me back up. "Well need to get going," I say, fixing my hair. Luna is engaged to her boyfriend Cole and is having their engagement party tonight.
    He kisses my shoulder. "Let's go then." He takes my key and locks the door. We get out to my car and get in. We found out way back to each other back together last year. We don't live together but hope to get there sometimes soon.
     ××××××××

     Angel's

      Rae's

     Luna's

     We get to the park that Luna and Cole are having the party. The air is cold, but the sky is perfectly blue tonight. "Hey," Rae says, running over. I have to hold my hands out to tell her to stop. "Sorry."
     "Don't you dare hurt my niece," I tell her, pressing my hand to her now large baby bump. She laughs at me and pulls me to where everyone is. Luke and Scott are talking behind us. "Hey sis," I say, hugging Luna. She smiles brightly.
     Ever since she met Cole she became more bright, cheery, and...nice. "Ugh, I can't wait to have one of these little guys," she says as she touches Rae's stomach. I don't know how she can stand people constantly touching her.
     "Have sex, its not that hard," Rae says sarcastically. I laughs her. My parents walk up to us and hug me and Scott.
    "You look beautiful," My father says, kissing my temple. Moving to the side, Katie stands behind her. I feel sick to my stomach.
    "Oh my gosh," she says. I walk over and hug her. I guess that the Century's are still friends with my family. We pull away. "You-you look great."
     "So do you. My gosh, it's been so long," I say. She nods, sighing heavily. She looks around nervously. "I'm sorry but I have to ask, is he here?"
     "Yes," she says. "I'll make sure to distract him. On one condition. You have to hang out with me more while your back," she says. I smile.
     "I actually moved back. I know crazy, since I wanted to leave to bad. There's something about hometowns; you can't escape them. So, I'll be sure to take you up on that offer," I say. She clasp her hands together quietly.
      ×××××××××
       Scott is sleeping peacefully beside me, Hus back facing me. My head is buzzing. I focus on his steady breathing, hoping that sleep will find me too. He's so sweet, kind, and loving.
     But at the end of the night, it'll always be Christian. He'll always be the one I believe I'm supposed to be with. It was me who cut ties with him. I miss him like crazy still somehow.
    He was everything Scott is...and isn't. He's nice to me, loving, swoon worthy, kind to me, sexy, erotic, knew just what to do to make me want him in more than one way. I'll always love him.

AN: Short, but gets the point the across. Do you Luke what's happen led over the years? This is Cole:::

  And this is Christian (he looks the same but who doesn't want to look at Jamie?) :::

Maybe just one more...

  There we go. Stay alive |-/    -Veah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 124 32
Heavenly and Heaven are foster kids their parents died from pregnancy and suicide, after being traumatized and used for money by many people they fou...
17.4M 419K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
4.8M 112K 39
Tutoring one of the hottest typical fuckboy with daddy issues at my school is easy right? Wrong. I won't catch feeling right? Very wrong. The clich...
494K 8.1K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...