Ever After (currently rewriti...

By Haven84

Formerly titled Chance Encounters, currently undergoing a major rewrite. ***** Liz has lived in the quiet lit... More

Author's Note
~one~
~two~
~three~
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue

STOP!

2.3K 50 10
By Haven84

Stop!!!

This is where the updated chapters end, and the original version of this story begins. Chance Encounters is literally the first story that I ever wrote, and the original version is not good, to be honest. The rewritten story still has the soul of the original, but there is not much resemblance other than that. You will not be able to read chapters 1,2,3 of the new version, and then pick up with 4,5,6 of the old version, and have it make sense. I highly recommend NOT reading the old version. I am only leaving it up here because it does have a small following that likes to come back and reread it from time to time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
40K 927 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
31.8K 931 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
455K 13.1K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...