Strange Ones

بواسطة Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... المزيد

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
The Whole Island Knows Of Delta
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

Companions

54 0 0
بواسطة Diamondheart37

Everyone heard the door swing open and turned, finding a small pig walk into the room, dragging a duffel bag on the ground with it's mouth. Everyone watched as the pig let the duffel bag go. As the pig turned to the group, it's eyes widen when it saw the humans.

"Uh, hi?" Alex said.

The pig squealed angrily and sprinted, suddenly jumping on Ren and knocking him over. The others watched the pig jump on Ren and using his cape to choke him.

"Should we be scarred for life?" Jonas said while watching the pig torture Ren.

"No. Not really." Asriel replied. "This happens every other day."

"I'm friendly! I'm friendly!" Ren shouted with pain.

Meanwhile, Clarissa pulled out her phone and started recording what it happening. That was when Jesse walked in with a vial of a pink liquid.

"Hey! I got just what you-" Jesse stopped when he saw the pig. "Reuben!"

Suddenly, the pig stopped what it was doing and looked up at Jesse, letting go of Ren's cape.

"What do you think you're doing? Get over here." Jesse glared at the pig, who jumped off Ren's back and walked up to him. He then picked him up. "Hey. I'm sorry about that. He's just not used to strangers. Anyway, here."

As Jesse tossed Alex the vial, she caught it. Alex looked at the vial and grabbed the cork. She pulled the cork, but it was stuck.

"Man. This is tough." Alex tried twisting the cork. It only remained stuck, so she bit at the cork. "Come on. Come on!"

Alex stopped what she was doing and turned to Saoirse, who had her arm extended. She knew what she needed to give her, so Alex gave the young Morpher the vial. She watched as Saoirse pulled out one of her fans and twisting the cork out with it. Saoirse gave the vial back to Alex.

"Oh. Thanks." Alex said, downing the pink liquid.

The liquid was gone. Alex coughed at the taste of the liquid and dropped the empty vial. As her coughing stopped she looked at one of the room's windows. Her Ursa scar was gone. Nothing was left behind.

"What?" Alex turned to Jesse. "Jesse, what was that?"

"Potion of Healing." Jesse said.

Alex chuckled. "Wow. Thanks."

"Anytime, kid." Jesse made his way out of the room.

The humans watched as Jesse left with the pig in his arms. They then turned to Saoirse, seeing her open the duffel bag.

"What's inside the bag?" Nona asked, seeing Saoirse lift the bag as carrots started spilling out.

"Carrots?" Clarissa said. "All this time, that pig has been hoarding carrots?"

"I thought there was a body in there!" Ren got up from the floor.

"Yeah. Reuben's sort of a carrot thief." Frisk said.

"Reuben?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"He's Jesse's companion. He's been with him since Jesse was just a kid."

"Is he the only one with a companion?" Jonas asked.

"Well, not everyone on this island has a companion, so no." Asriel said. "There are some Strange Ones on this island who has companions."

"Jesse's one of them. As for me, I have a companion myself." Frisk pulled an apple-sized red yarn doll with white eyes from her jacket.

"That looks like a yarn doll." Nona said.

"Of course it's a yarn doll. He's been my companion ever since I was three years old. I call him Yarny. Well, Dad was the one who gave him the name. He's not really good with names."

"Some of us in this base have companions." Asriel added. "For example, Kubo carries a small paper samurai in his backpack. Steven, he's a friend of ours, has a pink lion. Twilight has a talking dog. Pinkie has a baby alligator. As for Fluttershy, she has many companions. Kuro's only one of them."

"I thought Kuro was only a steed." Clarissa said.

"True, Kuro can be ridden." Frisk said. "But there are some companions that their owners can ride as well."

"And Yarny?" Jonas said.

"He can fit through small crevices." Frisk placed Yarny on her head. "He can unravel himself and turn back and he uses sewing needle for battle. Also, he can be mischievous when it comes to shoelaces."

"But why are you hiding a tiny yarn doll in your jacket?" Alex wanted to know.

"I'm protecting him from Blake." Frisk answered putting Yarny back in her jacket.

"And why are you hiding him from Blake?" Clarissa asked.

"Oh, you know. She's a cat Faunus, and cats like yarn, so."

The room went silent after Frisk said her words. That was when Nona filled in.

"You know. I see what you done there." Nona said.

With wide eyes, Saoirse yanked on Frisk's jacket and got her attention. She pointed out the room's window. Frisk's eyes widen. Blake was walking down the hallway, and she was going for the room's door as she entered.

"Did you guys smell yarn?" Blake asked. "I smelled yarn, and it smelled like it was coming from here."

"No." Everyone lied with shaking heads.

Under her breath, Frisk sighed with relief. "Thank you."

"Oh." Blake sighed. "It must be my imagination. Though, I'm pretty sure I smelled yarn."

"Ask Rarity." Asriel said. "You know she has balls of yarn waiting for you to play with. I mean, she knows how much you love yarn, and boxes."

"Huh. Well, thanks Asriel." Blake walked out of the room.

Asriel sighed. "Oh, how I hate lying."

"Asriel." Frisk said.

"Yes?"

Frisk placed her hands on Asriel's shoulders. "You just saved the life of my favorite yarn doll. How can I ever repay you?"

"Uh...you don't have to. It was nothing."

With a smile, Frisk pulled her brother into a hug. "Thank you, Asriel! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

"Oh. How cute...and weird." Ren said while staring at the two siblings, then turning to Saoirse, who gave him a shrug.

"Welp, I'm out." Jonas made his way to the door. "Tell me when something...eventful happens."

"And where are you going?" Alex asked with crossed arms.

"Somewhere..."

Everyone watched as Jonas left the room and walked down the hallway. Suddenly, Papyrus ran into the room with a bowl of spaghetti.

"Oh. Hey, Papyrus." Frisk said, releasing Asriel from the hug. "What are you..."

"I was wondering if any one of you seen Joseph in this room." Papyrus explained.

"Jonas. His name is Jonas." Alex corrected.

"Oops! Silly old Papyrus." Papyrus cleared his throat. "Now, have you seen him?"

"Sorry. He just left." Clarissa said.

"Darn! I was going to get him to try my latest dish." Papyrus sighed. "Oh well. I'll just ask someone else. Saoirse?"

Suddenly, Saoirse screamed and ran to the window, opening it and jumped out. The others gasped as Frisk ran up to the window and looked down.

"Oh gosh. Is-Is Saoirse okay?" Nona asked while playing with her braid.

Frisk sighed with relief. "She's fine. Garnet just broke her fall."

The others joined Frisk at the window. Garnet was outside, and Saoirse was in her arms while shaking.

"Trying to escape from Papyrus, are you?" Garnet said, placing a hand on Saoirse's head. "I see."

Everyone sighed with relief.

"You know. I'm just going to ask Ruby." Papyrus said while looking at the plate of spaghetti.

"I'm good!" Ruby shouted from far away.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

483 11 13
In the bustling city of Stiix, Y/n, a girl who appears popular and confident, finds herself thrust into an unexpected adventure when she switches bod...
39 0 14
After a 3-month vacation, the Dreamers have been taken it easy and everything is fine and they were enjoying or by themselves, but they always kept i...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
852 97 26
The ninja are back for another action-packed adventure! Dive into the sequel to Darkness from Within for a world of new characters, new twists, and n...