TMNT girls love stories

Galing kay p0ckiiturtle

Basically it's just a bunch of stories that I made up. Sooooo, yeeeaaaaahhhhhh. Ummm 😊 ENJOY 😊 Ranks: #1:#V... Higit pa

Veo: Leonardo and Venus
Dalena:Donatello and Talena
Rarota:Rapheal and Larota
Mamoly: Michealangelo and Amoly
Dalena: Part 2
Venus: Part 1
Larota
Amoly
The Aftermath
Confession, Lies, Revenge
Talena:Part 2
Author's note
Apology
Venus:Part 2
Talena:Part 3
More about us
Amnesia
Future
Synergy
A/N
Past
Protect
THANK YOU!!!
I'm sorry

Talena: Part 1

577 6 0
Galing kay p0ckiiturtle

Ever since the invasion, I've been shying away from my sisters more and more. Reason why? I'm half snake. It all started a 3 months ago. Weeks before the invasion.
*3 months ago*
"Um, Donnie, are you sure about this? I mean, remember the last time we did this?" I questioned Donnie. We were testing out a new invention that Donnie and I built together. "Yeah, I remember. But this time it's updated!!" Donnie said in excitement. I rolled my eyes. I knew this would end up going downhill again(have some faith in Donnie, Taly). We tested it out, and guess what. It blew up. There was smoke everywhere. "See, told you." I said while coughing. "Oh" Donnie said.
  That night, I was still afraid to tell Donnie who I really am. Will he still love me for who I am, or will he reject me? "Hey, Donnie. Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him. "Sure T. Anything you want." I was so scared. But I knew it was time that he knew who I really was. "Donnie, there's something I need to tell you, something so big that you can't tell the others. EVER! Got it?" I told him, "Got it." he responded. I took a deep breath and... I transformed into a snake. "You're a..."
"A snake. I know. My sisters already know about it, so I thought it was time I showed you." I said. "I guess this is the part where you tell me that you never wanna see my face ever again and that I'm a freak." I said devastated. "What? No, of course not Taly. I would never say that to you. You know why?" he asked me. "Why?"
"Because I love you." he said to me, followed by a kiss.
*3 months later*
So much time has passed. My sisters and I split up, I said some horrible things that I'm not happy about, and now Donnie's gone. Out of my life forever. "Why, Donnie." I said crying to myself. I'm on my own now.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.3K 113 12
Mikey has fallen for this new girl Amoly! Amoly on the other hand is not ready and her sisters keep her away from Mikey, will the two lovers ever get...
69.8K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
902 1 16
One day, 16-year-old Mikey goes topside after his Brothers have another fight. What he sees next terrifies him. there, upon the same rooftop as him...
34.5K 496 73
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...