Immortal Sacrifice

Von derpydoodlie

When an angel named Chloe receives one final chance to earn her wings after many failed attempts of guardians... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

5 1 0
Von derpydoodlie

"Wow, what a dream!" I said to myself as I rose out of the forest of blankets I had resided in over the night. I shook out my fur, and toed my way over to the bedroom door. It was closed.

I scanned the room for another way out, and I noticed a crack in the balcony door, and I made my way towards it. I used my white paw to meddle with the crack until it was wide enough for me to slip my furry bulk through. I tried to stay quiet, as the older woman was still presently asleep. Once through the door, I replaced to copy the cracked state it had been prior to my awakening. After doing so, I continued my search for Bailey. It'd been a while since he had crossed my mind, I must admit. 

I made my way down the sidewalk towards the alley I had encountered the she demon yesterday. My gut told me not to come back to this side of town, but my angelic curiosity propelled me back; I just couldn't help myself. Little did I know, my eternal fate was in the balance. 

I was now sitting directly at the spot of the encounter. I stared deep down the alley, evaluating for any movement, but I saw no presence; nor did I feel anything. She wasn't in the alley, but she was going to be here soon. This time I would be ready. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

877K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1.4M 99.6K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
234K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
243K 650 73
Daily kinky pictures