Preachers Daughter

By VaehC3703

Heavenly is from a very small, one horse we town. There are no secrets. Her father is the smalls toward pries... More

Characters
Dorms
Enlish Literature
This Isn't Sexual Education
It Would Be Appreciated
Look Who's In Trouble
Kiss Me
The Offer
Dreams
Dinner
Not So Holy Sunday
The Room
Something Different
The Contract
Theatening
Not Afraid
Dinner
Georgia
Don't Roll Your Eyes
Scary
All Too Odd
Touch
Oh No...Not This
Sometimes Forever Starts With Goodbye
Angel
Oh Brother
Date
Vanilla
Well...This Is New
Your An Ass
All Of Me. I'm Yours
Holy Dinner
Damnit Damnit Damnit
Your A Bitch
What Is This
I'm Sorry
Home Again
Hello Again
Feelings Return
You're Not Who I Thought You Were
Fake Again
Dreaming Of You
Meet The Brother
But-but why?
I'm The Boyfriend
Check Yes or No
Look At Mommy and Daddy
Fear
Hospitals and Comas
It's Not Fair
Relief
Hurt
Engaged
Wedding
I'm Sorry...
The Curve Of It All
Baby Baby
DESCRIPTION

Oh Dear Gosh

3.2K 75 7
By VaehC3703

             Angel's POV
     Before we leave for Georgia tomorrow, my mother wants to have a family dinner with these little family we have. Xoe, my brothers girlfriend is now here. My mom stands up from the couch and goes to answer the door when someone knocks.
     A small family walks in. People from church? Her work? I have no idea. Its now I remember I'll have to eat tonight; its not that I'm forcing myself to not eat, its just that I have no appetite.
     The family walks over in my direction, making me stand. "These are the Willis's. This is Marla, Kevin, and Luka," my mom says. Their son is maybe a year or two older than I. He has chocolate brown eyes, strong build l, and a boyish look to him. He's handsome.
    "Very nice to meet you," I say as I shake hands with the family. Luka holds mine for a few seconds longer than wanted. Our parents leave us to be. I don't want to talk to him or anyone for that matter. He gives me a small crack of a smile. "You must be Luka?"
    "That is I. And you are?" None of your buisness. I tell him my name. "Heavenly. What a beautiful, enchanting name for such a beautiful girl." He's very charming and knows how to use that. I've made the mistake for falling for that one too many times. Not again.
     "Thank you," I say, trying to disguise my wanting to get out if here. He narrows his eyes at me. Walking away without saying another word, I hurry over to my future sister-in-law.
    "Was he flirting you up?" She asks, nudging my shoulder. I give her a look that answers that. "Why don't you go for it? You've been done with Scott for a month now; it would be good for you." She might be right.
    "I don't know. I'm just not ready," I say. But I'm jot talking about Scott. Christian. Nothing will happen with him; I have to remember that.
     ××××××××
    The cold air is coming in hard. The front porch has always been my happy place. The front door opens, revealing Luka. Is he stacking me? Oh Gosh. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here," he says. Its now that I realize that he's British.
     "Its fine," I say, scooting over on the bench. He sits down beside me and rubs his hands on his jeans. "So, how old are you?" I ask.
    "Eighteen," he says. Why does that cone as a turn off? Do I like older guys now? Oh hell. "Your eyes are extremely unique," he says. Its not the first time someone has told me that. I can remember the conversation I had with Christian about them.
    ×××××××××
     "Your eyes are beautiful. Who do you get the color from?" Christian asks, running his hand down my bare arm. The feel of the rough pads of his fingers feel so damn good!
    "I'm not really sure. My dad has brown, but I think that my mom had blue," I say. His brows draw together. Could I really talk about it? Yes. "My mom left me when I was a baby. My sister knew her, but she was only two so she doesn't have much memory. I don't know why she left or why she's never tried to find me or Luna, but it's whatever. I'm happy with life right now as it is," I tell him.
    He moves closer, but we're still not touching. "Are you though? You seem like your bit all that happy." He's very investigative.
    "Well, I don't know. I want to be nothing but happy, but I think I'll always have that looming depression hanging in the damn clouds. I want to get out of this fucking town. To escape my mind if possible. Then I'll be through the roof happy," I say. He grins, running his knuckles down my face.
     "Let me be that escape." And I did.
×××××××
     I shake the thoughts away. He needs to leave my thoughts. My heart. He's grown on me and I have to cut him off no natter how hard. My eyes are watery, but I blink back the welled up tears. "Sorry. Where you saying something?" I ask. Luka laughs lightly.
    "It doesn't matter. I do want to ask you something," he says. I press my lips in a fine line, waiting for him to continue. "Would you like to go out some night with me when your not busy?" He asks.
    My heart stops for a dew long seconds. I'm expecting Scott to pop into mind, but he doesn't. Only Christian. I push it away. "Yes. I'd love to." Oh gosh, let me be gone.

an: How do you guys feel about her going out with Luka?? Comment and Share!!
    Luka:::

Marlene (aka future-sister-in-law):::

       Stay alive|-/                        -Veah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 156 61
Natalie was going nowhere in her boring small town. Would the preacher who just came to visit make her want to stay put? After a tragic accident...
63.9K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
493K 8.1K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
5K 40 19
After being caught, tried and arrested for a crime she didn't do; Lexi Hunter has a choice. It's either Juvie or spend the summer on her dad's ranch...