The Girl Who Runs With Vampir...

By RoseGoldMermaids

My name is Juliet Clairvaux Hale. I am a full grown hybrid vampire who lives with the Cullen coven. They took... More

The Girl Who Runs With Vampires
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHECK IT OUT!

Chapter 6

10.2K 249 34
By RoseGoldMermaids

I sat out by the lake on the tire swing while Rome pushed me. I couldn't help but laugh manically. My laughter rang out in a high surprano tone. After I fell from the swing for accidentally letting go I called it quits. No more swings. Rome and I moved to the grass where we sat and talked.

"So where do you live?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Closer than you think." He smirked.

I looked at him curious more than I had been. Why didn't he want to tell me or did he just want me to press harder to find out. I looked over at him from the corner of my eye before I launched myself at him tackling him to the ground before I took his wallet and pulled out his drivers license.

Romeo B. Shakespeare

18275 Dullard Ct.

Forks, Washing

"Your first name is Romeo B. Shakespeare?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" He replied. His face flushed a bit.

"What does the 'B' stand for?" I asked a bit curious.

"Bon----" He mumbled.

"What?"

"Bonaparte" He said a bit louder. "I'm named after my father. Romeo Bonaparte Shakespeare."

I nodded my head. "That's nice. I'm named after-" I began before I caught myself. Rome looked at me his eyebrows slightly raised. "My sister." I lied. "She died the day she was born."

Rome's face grew sad before he held out his hand. I thought he wanted to see mine so I took my ID card from my pocket and handed it to him. He looked at it and for a moment I thought he smiled but it disappeared as fast as it came.

"Your name is Juliet Clairvaux Cullen? You said Hale right?"

I nodded my head. "I technically have two last names. I was born before my parents were married so I had my mothers last name and then they got married so my father claimed me and I got his last name." I lied cooley. "It's supposed to be Juliet Clairvaux Hale Cullen, weird sound to it but its who I am. So why do you go by Rome?"

"It just sound better than Romeo." Rome replied as he rose to his feet. "I'm sorry but I need to get back home I have homework to do and uh other stuff. If you ever need a ride or something I live next door."

He handed me my identification card back and I handed him his. He nodded his head and smiled before he headed towards his truck.

I watched him back out of the drive before he headed down the road. Just like he said I heard his truck pull in across the lake. He lived so close. Weird.

The moment I stepped inside the house my mother closed the door.

"We have to talk." She said to me.

Oh great what did I do? I followed my mother through the hall and into the tv room where my father was watching a recording of a football game he had missed. When I entered he turned off the tv and looked at me.

"What did I do?" I asked as I looked back and forth between the two.

My mother walked over to my father and sat down. "Next weekend is your 16th birthday and since you only turn 16 once I think you should have a Sweet 16."

I blinked several times in disbelief. Did my parents just tell me I could have a party? This was crazy. Me a party! Who would I invite?

"No limit." My father said. "Anything my baby girl wants my baby girl gets. Invite all your school friends."

I saw my mother give him 'the' look before she addressed me. "Be kind and invite everyone."

I smiled and ran forward before I threw my arms around them.

"Thank you so much. I love you." I squeeked before I ran from the room and upstairs.

I got dressed for bed and settled down by listening to my classical cd that my uncle Edward made for me and eventually fell asleep. Me a hybrid living in a family of vampires that never sleep. How lame am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.6K 41
This is a Jasper Hale love story everyone enjoy
58.9K 861 25
From the day Daisy Cullen was born, her life was never normal. Being a hybrid in a world full of humans, Vampires and Werewolves is dangerous. Especi...
490K 8.3K 28
This is a Jasper Hale love story.
141K 2.5K 34
Evie Cullen is Emmett's little sister. She and her brother live with the Cullens, an coven of vampires with golden eyes and drink animals blood. Whe...