The Final Battle (RAPTURE Ser...

By LadyDawn

This is the final book of the Rapture series. The four children have grown up and taken over where their pare... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Preface
Dedications
Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor
Chapter 2 A New Way of Life at Ravenwood
Chapter 3 Our First Day of Practice
Chapter 4 The First Call Out
Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam
Chapter 6 Poof - Surprise! Screech
Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen
Chapter 8 Care to Go for a Swim?
Chapter 9 From Cold to Frostbite
Chapter 10 Have I Said Just How Much I Hate the Cold?
Chapter 11 Training the New Vampire Army
Chapter 12 Getting Big There Valia
Chapter 13 Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"
Chapter 15 I Am Not Your Test Dummy
Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess
Chapter 17 An Indirect Grounding
Chapter 18 A Doctor Visit With A Surprise
Chapter 19 A Mission Now? Shorthanded?
Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!
Goddess of the Earth Poem
Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also
Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother
Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare
Chapter 24 The Great Reveal
Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child
Chapter 27 The Fifth Element Has New Clothes
Chapter 28 Wake Up We Have A Mission
Chapter 29 The Lugnasadh Festival
Chapter 30 I Wouldn't Want to Be in Your Shoes
Chapter 31 How to Make a Horrible Visit Worst
Chapter 32 Time For Another Little Trip
Chapter 33 Who Are You?
Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?
Chapter 35 Flash On, Put... Put... Stall!
Chapter 36 Once Too Often, Your A Goddess?
Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard
Chapter 38 They Returned to Ravenwood
Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes
Chapter 40 Time to Kill
Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm
Chapter 42 A Light in the Dark
Chapter 43 Back to the Drawing Board
Chapter 44 All This Planning Better Pay Off!
Chapter 45 Third Time Is A Charm?
Chapter 46 A Week and It Is Finally Over
Chapter 47 A Final Thank You

Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2

51 8 4
By LadyDawn

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2

When everyone else was finished eating we all helped pick up the dining room and take it all into the kitchen before heading down into the training room. This time I did take Diana's hand and flashed her down with me, she was so excited that we had flashed, again. We landed right in front of my fountain where I hadn't trained in over a month; not since I was regulated to the outdoor site because of my new extended powers. Today, I had not intended to use such power down here, I was just going to show Diana around to all the different areas, and show her the couple of play games I did while she was in my belly. Walking up to my fountain I reached a hand down into the water and ran my hand around splashing the water a bit then pulled up a small ball into my hand and tossed it from one hand to the next and back again. “Do you remember me doing this while you were inside me?” I asked her. Nodding down to my belly.

“No, mother, not really, why do you ask.” She had this really puzzled look on her face.

“Well, we used to play this game, I would do this, you would add to it by making the center spin with a tiny tornado as I tossed it from one hand to the other.” I explained. A light bulb seemed to go off in her eyes all of a sudden, I looked down, and that was just what was happening once again to the ball of water I was tossing between my hands. I laughed out loud. “It 'was' you, so great, wonderful, daughter mine. Giggle.” I couldn't control my enthusiasm. Shall I try another.

“Yes, please... what else did we play while I was inside you?” She seemed excited, and wondering.

“This,” I scooped up even more water to form a tube, held it between my two hands and made it rock from side to side, then formed a small fish making it swim from one side to other. A moment later a much larger fish developed and swam after my smaller one and chased it down, then ate it. I burst out laughing dropping the whole tube of water all over the place soaking myself in the process; startling myself in the process. A moment later all the water lifted off the floor; off of me and slowly made it's way back into the fountain with no help from me. Diana, did it all by herself. She has the power over water all by herself. To say I was amazed was an understatement. “Wow. Daughter mine, that was just... Just...." 

“Amazing,” she finished for me.

“Yes. Amazing. Very, amazing, daughter mine, you are very talented. I didn't realize you could control my water element like that so well, that is, wonderful.” I broke out into the biggest smile.

“I can control all the elements, mother, to one degree or another. Some better than others. Water and air are my two best, fire to a very lesser degree, earth not so much. That is more of a sun power than moon power just like fire is, earth and fire.”

“I am learning so much from you, Diana I never knew before. Maybe that is why I can work air better than fire and earth. I am good with spirit and magick wielding also. I worked with, Lady Gaia a lot to learn from her she is a wonderful teacher oh and, Lady Xandria too. You met her last night she led us into the little room.” I pointed out.

“Yes. I remember them all, though I am here now for your spirit guidance, go between, to our Mother Goddess. Mother, told me that your witch will have found her other powers have increase now that her spirit has decreased now that I am here with you, mother.”

“Yes, they have, Lady Gaia has been working out by the lake with me, and her earth powers have increased, we have not tested her magical abilities yet. Lady Gaia!" I called out to her. "Can you please come here and join us?” It wasn't a moment later that she was by our side.

“You called,”

“Yes. Diana was explaining that now that she is here your spirit power is all but gone, but your magick should be much stronger. Have you done any experiments with it lately?” I asked her.

“No, I have not had a need to do much magick as of late. Let me give it a try and see if anything has changed.” She looked like she was mumbling to herself, and her arms were moving about a little bit then there was a flash over by one of the building to our right, and the wall fell back, then, down. “Yup. Definitely, stronger. I was just trying to knock open the door from here, looks like I have to do a lot more practice to learn to control myself. Darn, never though to check that out while we were so busy out by the lake. Thanks so much for informing me.” Poof, she was gone in a flash. I figure she is out to the lake practicing.

“Well, daughter mine, that was interesting to say the least. I am so glad you told me that, it would have cause us such a problem had we been out on a mission, and she learned the hard way.” I pulled her along with me as we went to go check out, Bavo's section next. “This is where Bavo practices his fire, where he learns to control it.” I explained.

“Hi, Sis, how things going? Are you showing, Diana around?”

“Yes, Bavo, I am, she remembered what we used to play when she was just a baby inside me and cans still do it. She can control the elements to a degree, well Water and Air the best. She said Fire and Earth not so much.”

“That is wonderful, So, Diana can you make a fireball like this?” Bavo asked as he developed a small red fireball in his hand. Diana, watched what he was doing, he made a red ball about the size of a baceball, she made one, but hers was more of a bluish in color. “Nice. Very nice. Toss it here.” Bavo told her, which she did, she lightly tossed it into the air to which Bavo, caught it, in his hands. “Hot , hot , hot.” He dropped it, and the fireball went out when it hit the floor. “Damn, that was some fireball. Hottest thing I ever touched,” I started laughing.

“I am so sorry,” Diana started. “I guess blue was too hot for you to handle.” I laughed all the harder.

“Well, I never thought about the differences in color. I guess you are, right. I usually work with red and yellow. I have never tried working with blue yet, now I know what to expect.” he explained to my daughter. “Thanks, so much I learned something today.”

“Oh. I guess you are quite welcome,” She turned to me that funny questioning look on her face again. I took her hand and led her away from Bavo's section and over to the door of Icka's room. The Wind tunnel. We knocked on the door three times, hard, to get her attention then entered. I didn't want to walk in and get blown right back out.

“Icka, you busy, care for a couple of visitors? I asked.

“Sure come in, I love having company, it gets so boring in here all alone.”

“I am just showing, Diana around. Diana, this is where Icka practices with her Air. It is a safety room where she can make just about any kind of air currents and experiment with all different way to use air to aid us. Care to show her, Icka?” I asked.

“Sure thing, see that target at the far end over there?” We both look down the far end there were several big black squares with red concentric circles on it. “Watch this,” The air in the room picked up suddenly and a small piece of metal Icka was holding out in her open palm took off flying like a shot directly at the center ring hitting it with such force the red in the center exploded. “That is just a small example of what I work with over here.”

“Can I try that please?” Diana asked.

“Um... Sure, I guess,” Icka stepped aside and handed her a small shiny cylindrical piece of metal no longer that a few millimeters. We both stepped back as she held out her hand, and a tiny gust of wind blew her hair around her face not even touching us and the piece of metal rocketed out of the palm of her hand to the second target hitting it just off the center ring with a loud cracking noise. “Wow, what was that?” We all went to the far end to check it out, she hit the target in the black area just outside of the red center, but the metal went straight through to the stone wall behind,then beyond. It wasn't supposed to be able to pass through the target material. “That is some power you got there, Diana. I am impressed you have got to teach me that.” Icka told her.

“Sure, I hope I didn't break anything important?”

“Na, it can be fixed don't worry about it.” I told her as we headed back. “I think we should go check in with Wilda to see when the tailor will be coming for your fitting. Come, give me your hand.” We flashed up to the sitting room. “Wilda, you around?” I called out.

“Up here sweetie, in your room.” We flashed on up to our room she was in my bathroom finishing cleaning up the mess I was going to clean up later.

“Wilda! I was going to clean that up, you didn't have to do that.” I was so surprised to see her down on her hands and knees with a rag in her hand finishing cleaning up, Diana's early moning mess.

“You were busy showing Diana around, so, I decided to do it. I wasn't busy after making the beds up here. That was some mess someone created, was it fun?” Wilda asked laughingly.

“Oh, you have no idea, You should have seen her when I walked into the room and found her covered from head to toe. I couldn't stop laughing. She was so precious.” She really was.

“I can only imagine, seeing what that bathroom looked like. It is all cleaned up now, though, so no harm, no fowl. Diana, have you been enjoying yourself today?” Wilda asked her.

“Oh yes, we played down in the big room with all the rooms, with water and fire and air. It was so much fun.” She lit up. She seems so happy.

“That's great, are you talking about the training room?”

“Yes, I took her down to show her around and teach her a few things. She ended up teaching us instead. It was very, interesting. I think, Lady Gaia will be out by the lake for quite some time.”

“Oh, I take it she found out something she didn't know?”

“You might say that. She has to relearn how to use her magick all over again, it is kind of way more powerful that she is used to.” I started to laugh.

“Oh no, the poor girl. She was already so strong in that area, I can only imagine.” Wilda said. “The tailors will be here any minute if you will head on down to the conference room they will meet you there for the fittings.” We left Wilda there to finish up and flashed down to the conference room to get ready. We made it there just before they arrived. Stela, was just leading them to the room as we were taking a seat. We stood back up to greet them all—it was three women and one male—they came in and introduced themselves as the teem that would be measuring Diana up for her new clothes. The male was the actual seamstress who would be doing all the sewing of the new clothes. The designer was a tall black haired woman with dark brown eyes and mocha color skin, she was so elegant looking. They all dropped to their knee upon entering.

"Rise please" I called out to them watching them scurry about then getting right down to work. She went about taking Diana's measurements wile another woman the third wrote everything down. Once they had all the measurements done we sat down with a book of material and went about choosing what styles, my daughter Diana, would get.

It turned out that all her clothes would end up being in different shades of silver, some with prints in the background others solid; with matching shoes, mostly flats like mine. They were throwing a couple of pair of boots for missions; in silver of course. The material varied from silk to satin to cotton with all types of accessories to go with them. I was informed that the Queen had requisition a special uniform gown made just for Diana, but we will not get to see it till the end of the week, so the designer told us. She needed the exact measurements first to fit the top part; the skirt part was finished and trimmed out already so we were told. They finished up all their work and left us sitting there to talk. “So, are you happy with everything you are going to get?”

“Yes, mother I am very happy. I hope it wasn't too much? I do love the different materials they showed us. I can't want to see what it will look like on.” She really does sound so happy. 'yes I really am, mother. Thank you so much' “Oh... um... Your welcome, daughter mine. Sorry, I keep forgetting you can read my mind. Silly me. Giggle. Shall we go get cleaned up for dinner I think Maria is making something special tonight for us to eat. You should like it, you always did while you were inside me. Come, give me your hand.” We flashed up to our room to get freshened up, then back down for a wonderful dinner with the family. We finally crashed back upstairs, and into bed by nine. I was exhausted from being up so early I was asleep the minute my head hit the pillow. Diana was asleep as well it had been a long day for us both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 22 23
The world is more strange than it seems. Among the humans roam the creatures from the Supernatural World: the Werewolves, Vampires, Shapeshifters, Wi...
710K 17.9K 94
Everyone knew about Peter Parker but what if his story was different and he had a twin sister named Payton. After the avengers save them from hydra...
64K 4.3K 31
Wolves of Ragnarök - Book 1 WINNER OF THE ALPHA AWARDS 2023! **WATTPAD FEATURED STORY** What would you give up to keep your family safe? The time whe...
1.6K 40 25
Who knew we'd be hunting a serial killer at sixteen? Being a sixteen-year-old vampire-hybrid has never been an easy life for Evangeline Ryder, but wh...