Dragonball Z: The Encounter

By BureikuSaikusu

Dragonball Z Fanfiction Son Gohan is a young boy grieving after his father Son Goku's death at the hands of a... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2: Videl Satan
Chapter 3: Goten's Birthday
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Gohan VS Cell JR
Chapter 7: Gohan VS Cell JR Part 2
Chapter 8: Finding The Dragonballs
Chapter 9: Questioning
Chapter 10: Gohan Meets Hercule
Chapter 11: A Tear In Friendship
Chapter 12: First Night At Gohan's
Chapter 13: First Month At Gohan's
Chapter 14: Second Month At Gohan's
Chapter 15: Third Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 16: Fourth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 17: Fifth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 18: Sixth Month Of Videl's Stay
Important Notice
Chapter 19: Seventh Month At Gohan's
Chapter 20: Eighth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 21: Ninth Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 22: Tenth Month At Gohan's
ONE SHOT CONTEST
Chapter 23: Eleventh Month At Gohan's
EXAM BREAK
QUICK UPDATE
Chapter 24: Twelfth Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 25: The Hunt For The Two Star Dragonball
Chapter 26: The Hunt For The Five Star Dragonball
Chapter 27: The Hunt For The Seven Star Dragonball
Chapter 28: The Mysterious Figure
Chapter 29: Gohan's Injury
Chapter 30: Minami The South Guardian
Chapter 31: The Hunt For The Six Star Dragonball
Chapter 32: Videl's Dream World
Chapter 33: Gohan's Dream World
Chapter 34: Azuma The East Guardian
Chapter 35: The Hunt For The Three and Four Star Dragonball
Chapter 36: Kita The North Guardian
Chapter 37: Kita The Copycat
Chapter 38: The Distance
Anniversary Special
Chapter 39- Fulfilled But Empty

Chapter 4: The Warning

1.9K 23 5
By BureikuSaikusu

Last time on The Encounter:

Everyone was celebrating Goten's Birthday and Goku's voice spoke out to everyone. Meanwhile Videl had a keen interest in Gohan and used the records her father has to investigate Gohan where she find out he was the son of Goku!

Gohan POV:

'THOUGH OF COURSE I WASN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO YOU JUST BECAUSE IT'S GOTEN'S BIRTHDAY, THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE' My father's voice echoed once again.

"Huh. What is it?" I asked a little worried.

'THERE'S A BIG NEW THREAT COMING TO THE EARTH' My father's voice sounded.

Everyone gasped at the mention of this 'new threat' and wondered just what it could be.

"A threat what kind of threat?" I asked my dad with growing worried curiosity.

'WELL IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH GOHAN I'LL TELL YOU. ONE OF THE CELL JUNIORS SURVIVED THEY ARE NOW FULLY GROWN AND HAVE BEEN TRAINING AND THEIR STRENGTH HAS SURPASSED EVEN THAT OF THEIR FATHER'S' My father's voice sounded once again.

The Cell Juniors, offsprings what Cell made their strength even as newborns were stronger than that of a Super Sayain. If one trained for three years their strength would be monstrous, unrivaled. Which one of them was it?

I look back on the time I killed all the Cell Juniors.

Which of them could it have been? I'm sure that I killed all of them. Whatever that's not important is the threat itself. It will be after me after all I killed it's father and siblings. This is my fight plus I may be a little weaker but I'm still the strongest here and the only one who stands a chance.

'GOHAN I CAN TELL YOU'VE GOTTEN WEAKER FROM HERE, TO STAND A CHANCE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TRAIN AGAIN AND BECOME EVEN STRONGER THEN BEFORE' My father's voice lectured.

"Right I will." I quickly replied.

Narrative

Little did they know, someone was outside of the house, listening in on the conversation.

Videl POV

A Cell Junior who's even stronger than Cell?! I have to tell my dad about this but only after I get what I came here for. I'm going to question that tender Gohan. Wait.....how do they know about Cell Junior's? They weren't in the camera before it cut off and they wasn't in any remakes of what happened after the cameras went off as far as I'm aware and my dad has put me through all of those.

Well that's another question to be added to the list.

All of a sudden the front door opened.

And the person who came out of it was the boy himself....Son Gohan.

"Videl? What are you doing here?" He questioned but I don't think so I'm the one who's questioning.

"I came to ask you some questions. First off how did you know I was here?" I asked suspiciously there's definitely something strange about him and I'm going to find out what.

"I felt like I was being watched. Now get on with it" he said with a keen glare.

"Well I did a little bit of research and found out you're the son of Son Goku the world champion before my dad" I said getting closer to him in a sassy manner.

"*sigh* Fine I'll answer your questions but only under one condition...."Gohan said.

"W..what is it?" I said warily worrying he might pull something perverted.

"We talk over dinner....your treat!" He said drooling over the thought of it.

"Um....sure" I said in relief that that's all the condition was.

We flew to a 5 star restaurant in Hercule City with the jet copter I flew to get here.

I ordered something simple, chicken breast, chips and beans. Gohan however......ordered many things averaging around 40 plates of every edible meat you could have beef, lamb, turkey, chicken, steak, gammon, pork, you name it. How does he eat so much and still not become obese by any means?

"So Gohan first off what was that about the Cell Junior back there?" I questioned him.

Gohan POV

I can't tell her that I was the one who killed Cell and the Cell Juniors were beings created by Cell I killed. So what do I say?

"My father had some interviews with the announcer at the Cell Games in the past after he became champion and the announcer told us exactly what happened and Cell created 'Cell Juniors' but Mr Satan defeated them from what I heard" I gritted my teeth from saying that, the man disgusts me.

"Okay I'll ask him about that. Next question as the son of the former world champion, you must know some martial arts right?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I know a great deal, I was trained my both my dad and the Demon King Piccolo who was my dad's former rival but they're friends now" I answered.

"Wow! We need to spar sometime! Next question where's your father now? I'd like to meet him" she questioned.

At the mention of this I started to tear up in my eyes.

"My father.....my father is dead" I answered hesitantly after I had built up hope in hearing his voice it has been crushed by that line of admittance.

"I....I'm...sorry for your loss....what happened?" she asked with shock plastered to her face.

"There was a big threat to the earth, me, my father, Piccolo and all our friends went to fight it. My father lost and said that I had the power hidden within me to win. So I went up to fight and was losing pretty badly the monster tried to get that power out of me and he knew that if I got angry, I would show it....so he killed my friend and indeed I let the power loose an unimaginable amount of it and I was winning. Easily at that. However with my power came cockiness I took my time with the fight, I wanted to make him suffer. My father sacrificed himself to save the earth when the monster was going to destroy it. But unfortunately it was in vain he came back to fight me, I charged up the kamehameha wave what was taught to me by my dad who learned it from Master Roshi and so did the monster our kamehamehas collided with each other and I was losing but my father's voice reached out to me and pushed me forward and it was that what convinced me to put all my power in it and so I won." I answered extensively about to burst in tears from looking back on it.

"You were both heroes....but just one thing, why wasn't my father there? He could have...." she started saying but I interrupted.

"He was there, he just didn't help" I said while gritting my teeth.

"Well just one more thing then I'll let you go, what about your mother? Your mother is Chichi right the martial artist your father married at the tournament. I'd like to meet her. After all she was my inspiration, the first strong woman martial artist to get to the semi finals" she asked greeting me with a smile as if to comfort me.

"Oh really well that's nice to know, I think we can arrange that" I said.

We looked at the food bill, what came out as.....300,000 ZENI!!!

"S..Sorry about the bill Videl I'll try and pay you back for some of it" I said apologetically.

"It's fine we have more then enough zeni for it...but I know one way you can pay me back" she said keenly.

"Oh and what is that?" I asked.

"A sparring match tomorrow!" she said obviously excited by the thought.

"*sigh* Fine we'll have a sparring match just come to my house tomorrow so that way we can get that whole 'meeting my mother' thing out of the way while we're at it" I said obviously not as excited by the thought as she was.

"Sweet! I'm looking forward to it! Well see ya tomorrow!" she said running out of the door excitedly.

I chased her down the street a little.

"VIDEL WAIT!!!" I shouted over to her.

"Hm? What is it Gohan?" she asked.

"I thought we were done with questions but anyway it's 21:30 I'm not letting you walk home alone" I said obviously I can't let a girl like her out on the streets at this time.

"Huh? I can take care of myself but whatever I'll agree to that" she agreed.

We started walking back to the Satan Mansion and got a few streets far before we were interrupted.

"HEY PUNKS!!! You seem to have a great deal of zeni on you. Mind if we take it? Or you could just hand it over to us now and save us the hassle and you your lives. I suggest you take the second option and hand it over now before we have to get ugly with you" the what looked to be the leader of the pair of bandits in front of us said.

Videl charged to the other bandit and I vanished towards the leader bandit and kicked him straight in the face what sent him on a flight into the wall unfortunately for him it was a crash landing.

"VIDEL! Are you okay?"

"GOHAN! Are you okay?" We shouted in unison.

I looked on the floor and saw that she had cleanly knocked out the other bandit. While she looked at the wall to see a human imprint. At the sight of it we both laughed at our own strength.

We continued walking to the Satan mansion, laughing about the bandit's tough act in hysterics.

"They certainly were all talk weren't they" I said laughing.

"Did you see that smug look on his face too? He was thinking that he'd win and be proud well I guess he can be proud of one thing he made a pretty good looking imprint on the wall" Videl joked which caused me to burst out in laughter once more.

We arrived at the Satan Mansion. We gave each other a high five before she went in her mansion and I flew home.

Narrative

Little did they know, someone was watching, something was watching.

"Well looks like you've got a girlfriend. You took my family away from me so you have it coming....Son Gohan.

What is this mysterious figure? What does it want with our hero?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE ENCOUNTER!!!

A/N Well this is now my longest chapter, I put a lot of work into this one so I hope you guys enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
1.4M 31.8K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
91.8K 1.9K 34
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
149K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...