The Final Battle (RAPTURE Ser...

By LadyDawn

This is the final book of the Rapture series. The four children have grown up and taken over where their pare... More

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Preface
Dedications
Chapter 1 The Rite of Passage & Ravenwood Manor
Chapter 2 A New Way of Life at Ravenwood
Chapter 3 Our First Day of Practice
Chapter 4 The First Call Out
Chapter 5 Lady Gaia Departs Hello Lady Sam
Chapter 6 Poof - Surprise! Screech
Chapter 7 Interview With The Queen
Chapter 8 Care to Go for a Swim?
Chapter 9 From Cold to Frostbite
Chapter 10 Have I Said Just How Much I Hate the Cold?
Chapter 11 Training the New Vampire Army
Chapter 12 Getting Big There Valia
Chapter 13 Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter 14 "Valia, What Just Happened?"
Chapter 15 I Am Not Your Test Dummy
Chapter 16 A Revelation From The Moon Goddess
Chapter 17 An Indirect Grounding
Chapter 18 A Doctor Visit With A Surprise
Chapter 19 A Mission Now? Shorthanded?
Chapter 20 Where Is The Baby? Valia, Valia Wake Up!
Goddess of the Earth Poem
Chapter 21 I Think We Failed Also
Chapter 22 Hi I'm Your Mother
Chapter 23 Home Sweet Home, Summer Solstice Nightmare
Chapter 25 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child
Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2
Chapter 27 The Fifth Element Has New Clothes
Chapter 28 Wake Up We Have A Mission
Chapter 29 The Lugnasadh Festival
Chapter 30 I Wouldn't Want to Be in Your Shoes
Chapter 31 How to Make a Horrible Visit Worst
Chapter 32 Time For Another Little Trip
Chapter 33 Who Are You?
Chapter 34 Welcome Back, You Are Back Aren't You?
Chapter 35 Flash On, Put... Put... Stall!
Chapter 36 Once Too Often, Your A Goddess?
Chapter 37 Phew. This Goddess Work Is Hard
Chapter 38 They Returned to Ravenwood
Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes
Chapter 40 Time to Kill
Chapter 41 The Goddess Realm
Chapter 42 A Light in the Dark
Chapter 43 Back to the Drawing Board
Chapter 44 All This Planning Better Pay Off!
Chapter 45 Third Time Is A Charm?
Chapter 46 A Week and It Is Finally Over
Chapter 47 A Final Thank You

Chapter 24 The Great Reveal

75 9 0
By LadyDawn

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 24 The Great Reveal

I knelt down on both knees and prayed to my Goddess Mother for a few seconds with my head bowed as I was instructed by the paper I read. I actually prayed for my child that she was OK and doing fine. When I went to get up a loud quake of thunder rose up after a flash of lightning had flashed which I had only barley seen with my eyes closed. I can only assume it struck close to me because of all the AARHs and OHs that I heard before I finally opened my eyes to look around.

Everyone was still making that same noises and pointing up to where I stood, but my eyes hadn't adjusted to the bright light that they had shining down from the castle wall upon me. I was temporally blinded to what they were all pointing at. I just figured it was me, and I started backing away blushing, I know because I could feel it my eyes they were heating up. But the further back I stepped the better I could see a shadow of another person that had been standing right by my side. Who was it which witch was by my side the whole time I was giving my speech was it Lady Gaia like I requested. I turned my head to the right, and she was there with all the other witches. Then who was standing by my side that whole time. I stepped forward again to see who it was.

I was spellbound. It was, no it couldn't possibly be her? Could it? “Diana?” I called out to the woman standing there illuminated under the bright spotlights up on the stage with me to my left, but there is no way it could possibly be my daughter in the flesh, here upon this very stage with me. I walk over in front of her and reach out my hand to her shoulder and touch her, she looks up at me.

“Mother,” I am shocked; she is real as real can be. I see black.

Opening my eyes I see a vision I thought I would never see again. My daughter looking back at me. I must be dead again it is the only answer. “Diana?” I ask as I reach up a hand to her face and touch her once again, she is real. “Oh honey. I missed you so much!” The tears flow freely down my face.

“Mother. I missed you too.” She helped me up from the floor I was on along with the aid of Lady Xandria.

“Look she is real, Lady Xandria, Diana, is real. My daughter is real and here with me.” I held on to her arm tightly, I wasn't letting her get away this time. “Look at her isn't she beautiful.”

“Yes, she is,” Lady Xandria replied. We were led quickly inside the side entrance of the castle and escorted away from prying eyes to a small room where we could be alone. The door was closed behind the two of us after we entered.

“Hi daughter mine. How have you been, I missed you so.” I couldn't quit staring at her lovely face, even in the candlelight of the small room we were ushered in she was a vision of beauty.

“I have been well mother. Goddess Mother sends her blessings to you and wishes for me to learn your ways and to aid as spirit in your endeavors from here on out.” Oh Dear Goddess Thank you. “She says your most welcome mother.”

“She hears me?”

“Why yes always. She listens to you at all times, mother. You are her daughter, and my mother she will always listen when you speak to her.” I am the happiest mother there is.

“That makes me so happy daughter. Diana is it?”

Yes mother it is. Diana, is my name. It is the name you gave me from the beginning, and the one that my Mother Goddess kept for me. She says I have hundreds of names, but Diana is what I am to call myself here on earth in honor of you, mother.”

“Thank you daughter mine. I love you for that. And for being who you are. I love you.” I pulled her into a big hug while tears flowed down my face and dripped to her shoulder. I have never been so happy. A knock played upon the door, I opened it to the Queen I curtsied to her.

“You Grace, Your Holiness, may I interrupt you both for a moment,” the Queen went down on one knee before us.

“Rise please, My Queen. We are behind close doors no need for formalities in here.” I told her. “Please if you will I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Diana. Diana, Queen Verena Rosalind Coinín. My grandmother and your great grandmother. Your Queen.”

“It is an honor to meet you Your Holiness Diana the pleasure is all mine.”

“We are related mother to the mother to the mother of mine? It is an honor to meet one as great as you.” Diana curtsied before the Queen.

“Oh. No, no, no. No need for that, Your Holiness. It is I who should humble myself before one so great as tho,” She reach a hand to help her up, but then pulled it back suddenly thinking it unwise. “sorry, Your Holiness.”

“For what I no understand,” she had a puzzled look on her face.

“Daughter, the Queen wasn't sure if she was allowed to touch you or not, she does not know proper customs for one such as you.”

“Such as me? I don't understand am I not like you mother?”

“Yes, you are to me, but to others not so much, they put you on a much higher level than the rest of everyone else, being a child of the Goddess of the Moon, a Spirit Child.”

“You have funny customs down here. I am like you, mother, here to help you. I not want to be treated different.”

“I am so sorry my dear, Holiness. It is just our ways, just like your mother here has had to get used to her new way of life also since giving birth to you. She is now, Your Grace when spoken to by any of her people as a sign of respect, just as you will be called, You Holiness as sign of respect to you, Diana and your Mother Goddess in Heaven. It is our ways.”

“Well, they are funny ways, but if you insist we will just live by them, right mother?”

“What! Oh... right, we will just have to live by them, daughter.” Thanks for getting me into this.

“Your welcome mother.” 'you can read my mind?' 'Yes mother I can, I can also speak to you in it as well. Do you like?' 'well, sure I guess, that will come in handy when we don't want others to hear us.'

“Are you two talking together?” The Queen asked.

“Oh... um... Yes. I just found out she could read my mind and talk to me. Sorry, My Queen.”

“I was just wondering because of the funny look on your face, it was the same look your mother used to get when she was speaking to her mate.” Great! Mom and dad again! 'You don't like your mom and dad?' 'Oh, I am so sorry you heard that sweetie. I will explain later, Okay?'

“So where do we go from here? Can you send in my sisters and brother Bavo to meet Diana please.” I asked the Queen.

“I think that can be arranged just give me a few minutes. It was so nice to meet you, Your Holiness. Please come back with your mother often so I can get to know you better.” She opened the door to a bunch of onlookers then closed it quickly before anyone got a good look inside. We heard her loud voice shooing them all away. A short while later a knock played on the door, I opened it a crack to see my siblings standing on the other side. I quickly opened it and pulled them into the room slammed it shut.

“Hi guys this is my daughter Diana. Diana, this is my sister Icka, my other sister Lady Gaia and last but not least my brother, Bavo.”

“Hi,” She gave a little wave to them as I introduced them all. She looked up at Bavo as I introduce him last and gave a little squeak out. 'He is so big,' I heard in my mind. I laughed out loud.

“What is so funny sis?” Bavo asked after introductions.

“Oh... nothing much, my daughter thinks you are so big that is all. Giggle. You are kind of a bruiser.” I just love to tease my brother.

“So, she thinks I am big huh. I guess that is a good thing I can protect her better that way.” 'Yup, just like a big brother always thinking of our protection you might as well get used to it daughter mine.' I told her.

“So, now you all met, Diana, and she has met you... we have to find a way to sneak out of here without being caught. Bavo can you get the rest of the family back home while Lady Gaia takes us?” I asked.

"No problem they are up in my room waiting for me there I won't be but a minute, see you all back at home. It is time to get out of these clothes anyway.” Bavo flashed out of the room.

“Diana I want you to grab my arms tight and don't let go till it tell you to we and going on a little trip back to our home. Sister Lady Gaia will be taking us all just the way my brother went, we call it flashing, it is a very fast way to travel because you get there in a flash. Okay. Hold on tight.” We all held on together and the next minute we were all standing in the center of our sitting room once again. Diana included with a huge smile upon her face.

“That was so much fun can we do it again?”

“Maybe next time we go see the Queen. Okay sweetie?” I told her. In flashed the rest of the family they quickly came over to Diana and I, and wouldn't you know it; they all went down on a knee before us. Damn here we go again.

“What have I told you all before about doing that? Get up this instant!” My voice raised at the end. “I would like for you all to meet my daughter, Diana. Diana this is Maria our cook she is the best cook there is. This is Viorel our head secretary and Juli her assistant secretary. I will show you where they both work tomorrow morning. This is Wilda and her sister Stela they were both nannies. Wilda helped me while you were still inside my belly and all through my labor. She was priceless to me, still is. She will help you with anything you need in the manor if I am not around or if you can't find me.” Everyone went over to her and gave her the customary hug then left to go back to work.

“Come let's sit for a spell I am a bit tired after all that tonight,” Maria walked in with a few snacks for us to eat and a couple of glasses of blood and iced tea. Both Diana and I reached for the blood; I was shocked at her choice of drinks. “You still drink of the blood my daughter?” I asked.

“Yes once in a while if it is readily available or anything else if not. I can sustain my body on any liquids, but it does require blood once in a while to replenish what is used up.” Ah ha.

“I think I understand. You are the spirit of all supernaturals so you still need the blood of such to survive. Am I correct?” 'yes mother you are,' I smiled and pulled her to me so she was sitting next to me on my couch and reclined it back. She let out a squeal as it reclined back. “Fun huh,” I giggled. We stayed up for a short time getting to know each other till I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer then righted the couch and pulled Diana to her feet and led her up stairs to my room. We entered it, and I led her over to Wilda's bed behind the curtain wall and handed her a nightgown to put on, and ended up having to assist her in the end putting it on. Then tucked my daughter into bed and changed myself, then climbed into bed myself and fell fast asleep. Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a day showing her all around the manor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 17.8K 94
Everyone knew about Peter Parker but what if his story was different and he had a twin sister named Payton. After the avengers save them from hydra...
226K 8.7K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
346K 22K 36
The ink had barely dried on Stephanie's final high school exam and already she has been offered a job. A job as a personal assistant to the son of a...
135K 5.9K 29
The final book in the series. Will Leo find his mate? What reason's does the enemy have for attacking? Will the truth finally be revealed? There is o...