Dragonball Z: The Encounter

Par BureikuSaikusu

Dragonball Z Fanfiction Son Gohan is a young boy grieving after his father Son Goku's death at the hands of a... Plus

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 3: Goten's Birthday
Chapter 4: The Warning
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Gohan VS Cell JR
Chapter 7: Gohan VS Cell JR Part 2
Chapter 8: Finding The Dragonballs
Chapter 9: Questioning
Chapter 10: Gohan Meets Hercule
Chapter 11: A Tear In Friendship
Chapter 12: First Night At Gohan's
Chapter 13: First Month At Gohan's
Chapter 14: Second Month At Gohan's
Chapter 15: Third Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 16: Fourth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 17: Fifth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 18: Sixth Month Of Videl's Stay
Important Notice
Chapter 19: Seventh Month At Gohan's
Chapter 20: Eighth Month At Gohan's
Chapter 21: Ninth Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 22: Tenth Month At Gohan's
ONE SHOT CONTEST
Chapter 23: Eleventh Month At Gohan's
EXAM BREAK
QUICK UPDATE
Chapter 24: Twelfth Month Of Videl's Stay
Chapter 25: The Hunt For The Two Star Dragonball
Chapter 26: The Hunt For The Five Star Dragonball
Chapter 27: The Hunt For The Seven Star Dragonball
Chapter 28: The Mysterious Figure
Chapter 29: Gohan's Injury
Chapter 30: Minami The South Guardian
Chapter 31: The Hunt For The Six Star Dragonball
Chapter 32: Videl's Dream World
Chapter 33: Gohan's Dream World
Chapter 34: Azuma The East Guardian
Chapter 35: The Hunt For The Three and Four Star Dragonball
Chapter 36: Kita The North Guardian
Chapter 37: Kita The Copycat
Chapter 38: The Distance
Anniversary Special
Chapter 39- Fulfilled But Empty

Chapter 2: Videl Satan

2.4K 18 13
Par BureikuSaikusu

Last Time on the Encounter:

Our male protagonist Son Gohan ran into a girl with an abnormal amount of money which she dropped he helped her recollect it into her briefcase and while he was at it he couldn't help but notice her looks as a teenage boy which earned him a slap in the face however......She forgot her briefcase!!! 

Videl POV

Who was he? What a perv. I come to a halt as I come to a realisation.....I forgot my briefcase. THERE WAS OVER A BILLION ZENI IN THERE!!! Oh my dad's going to kill me.....

I better run back for it, I run back to where I saw the spiky haired boy and look around for it. 

*gasp* It's not there!

That pervert must have took it! Oh no what am I going to do now? I better just go home for now.

Well at least my house is walking distance away it won't take too long to get home.

I sprint for around ten to twenty minutes and arrive home. I open the door, I think my dad is still out showing off and signing autographs.

I'll have to break the news to my dad later when he gets home.

I go to my room and lay in bed, contemplating about what just happened.

Questions burst into my head: Who was he? Why didn't he just hightail it as soon as he saw the money like most people would? What's his name? 

After exasperating myself with so many questions I laid back down with the back of my head as my eyes started to close.

Gohan POV

I awoke from my slumber as my alarm known as Son Goten went off.

He's my as of today three year old little brother as well as my personal alarm clock.

"Big Brother! Big Brother! Get Up! Get Up!" The little Goku look a like shouted as he climbed on top of my bed for the sole purpose of jumping on it to wake me up.

"I'm coming just give me five minutes little squirt" I said sleepily as I slammed him off my bed into the cushion next to it.

"Okay but you'll miss breakfast" he said as he ran off.

'What breakfast?' I thought as the whiff of mom's cooking started permeating throughout the house.

With this I immediately got out of bed and shoved some random clothes on so I could get to breakfast ASAP I run downstairs faster than the speed of light to be greeted with 50 plates of pure goodness I started drooling from the mere sight out of it, I immediately sat down waiting to be served. It was proportioned as fifteen plates to Goten, thirty four to me and one to my mother. Such sweet rich flavour burst into my mouth as I ate.....unfortunately it was gone in less than five minutes.

Videl POV

I woke up from my 'nap' to find it was morning already I got up showered and dressed and then realised that I still had to tell Dad about the money. 

I go downstairs to see my dad greeting me with a massive breakfast ready which is more then any human could eat but we always had put out more than necessary that way it makes sure we're full and we have the zeni to consistently do this with no problems. In all honesty we have more zeni than we know what to do with sometimes I just wish Dad would give some away instead of just using it for booty calls. He's been that way ever since Mom died he practically sleeps with every woman he finds...with the exception of me of course.

"So Videl had a nice sleep you're up late, had a long night?" My dad said with a grin of pride on his face as he watched tapes of remake movies of what supposedly happened after the cameras cut in the Cell Games.

"Yeah a little it's nothing to worry about though" I said to reassure him, I'll tell him about the money but after Breakfast.

"That's great" he said in his crispy voice with that plastered grin still all over his face which is almost as apparent as the beans from Breakfast stuck in his beard.

My dad Hercule Satan the hero of the World the man who saved the World from the monster known as Cell the reason for that grin but I always feel as though behind that grin there's something else, something he's hiding. Don't get me wrong I trust my dad and I'm proud of him but something just doesn't feel right. I always felt something was wrong and that this wealth of ours is artificial.

We both finished our breakfast and my dad was about to get up "well back to training, I have to keep in shape in case some other monster shows up you know?" My dad said excitedly with a smile which felt like that of a loser's. The smile of that boy from yesterday, his smile was that of a winner.

W..what am I thinking I don't even know him besides he's a pervert and stole our money!

"No dad first sit down I need to tell you something" I said with a smile forced onto my face (and I'm talking about my dad's being artificial).

"Oh sure sweetie what is it?" My father asked in a soothing tone.

"Well uh about that zeniiiii" I said drawing out my words unsure of what to say.

"Oh yeah what about it" my father said gazing questioningly.

"Well I may have...." I started my sentence but then a sound interrupted me.

DING DONG there it is again.

"Hold on sweetie let me get it, I'll be right back" My father said as he got out of his seat.

"No wait I'll get it" I exclaimed.

What's gotten into me I'm not normally like this. Though now that I think of it I do feel a familiar presence.

"Oh well okay I guess" my dad said obviously a little unsure.

I went over to the door and opened it.

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door.

When I opened the door I find the handsome boy in question. He stood there with his keen onyx black eyes staring into mine he had a genuine sheepish grin on his face that made me chuckle a little. His messy hair was pointing in all directions ,he obviously hadn't been up long either, he was wearing a plain black t-shirt with a few lines going down the shoulder area the shirt showed off his broad muscles clearly, I was astonished by the amount of muscle on him. With his t-shirt he wore black jogging bottoms to match though it was clear he threw on whatever he could find.

In his arms I see him gripping an object upon further inspection I see that it's a briefcase, the very same one from yesterday.

"Uh.....I came to return this and....um...sorry about yesterday. I'm Son Gohan." The boy said shyly scratching his cheek.

I start to blush from his cuteness but I shake it off.

"It's fine. No problem nice to meet ya! I'm Videl. Videl Satan" I said trying to ease him a little since as he was a minute ago it was too awkward.

"Nice too meet you too Videl" Gohan said a little easier this time.

"Anyway thanks for bringing it back most would just keep it" I said gratefully as I opened the case to check if everything was still there and it was.

"No problem well Videl it was nice to meet you, I hope I see you again sometime" He said with a smile that was as genuine as they come.

"Wait a second, I have a question, how did you find me?" I asked curiously.

Gohan POV

Uhh what do I say to that, I can't just say 'oh yeah I sensed your ki it's basically spiritual energy' she'd find me weird and investigate into me.

"Well I checked the area around for houses that look expensive as from the amount of zeni in that case I assumed you were quite rich and this was the largest house I saw" I said thinking that was a pretty reasonable excuse.

"Oh yeah should have figured" she said giggling.

"Well sorry but I really have to go now see ya!" I said it's true after all it's Goten's Birthday I have to be there.

I gave the briefcase to her and took off as she shut the door.

'Wait what did she say her name was?' I thought.

She said Satan right no it couldn't be, I had to make sure so I checked the family residue plate and yep there it was Satan in bold and gold letters.....

A/N Well there's the conclusion at least it's a little longer than chapter one. This whole chapter and what I have planned out after actually weren't in the original so improvements are being made lots of improvements! But anyway now that Gohan knows that Videl is Mr Satan's daughter what will he do? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE ENCOUNTER! (I love doing that expect to see that in every chapter from now on :P)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...