Raised on Olympus

By old_not_active

The gods have decided to raise some of their children on olympus so that they can one day take over the counc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Tagged
Tagged again
100 Followers
ANNOUNCEMENT

PEOPLE

3K 44 15
By old_not_active

PEOPLE! I get your comments. Yes, I know Caleo and Solangelo are your OTPs. I ship them too you know! It's just that Lenya, Wyssa and Thalico fit into the story more and I couldn't think of a way to bring Calypso in anyway! So can you PLEASE stop commenting about the ships? Also, I wrote this as a innocent little Primary 5 (5th grader to some of you) and had just finished reading Blood of Olympus and hated that there were 2 wars nine months between each other and the Gods DIDN'T HELP. So please stop judging my story. This is an AU, so of course this thing won't follow Canon. Please stop judging my disclaimers. Don't like, don't read. Easy as that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 457 44
This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves and camp about a danger and has some plo...
57.8K 455 20
Prequel to "Of New Life" in which Percy and Annabeth enjoy the end of the war and move forward with life. Together, they finally settle down together...
47.2K 1.5K 9
❝And where the Daughter of Hecate went, destruction followed.❞ [heroes of olympus || jason×oc] [all rights go Rick Riordan, I own nothing but my oc a...