Let's Say || TaeKook

By jeontaelove

My first ever Taekook fanfic Date ended: 07/07/17 More

A/N
INTRO
Lets Start
First
First (1.2)
First (1.3)
First (1.4)
Second
Second (2.2)
Second (2.3)
Second(2.4)
Third
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Fourth
Fifth
Fifth (5.2)
Fifth (5.3)
Sixth
Seventh (7.2)
Eight
Eight (8.2)
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelve
Twelve (12.2)
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fourteenth (14.2)
Fourteenth (14.3)
Fourteenth(14.4)
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Sixteenth (16.2)
Seventeenth
Seventeenth (17.2)
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
A/N 2.0
Twenty Four
EPILOGUE
MUST READ
PLEASE READ

Seventh

4K 145 43
By jeontaelove

Jimin's POV

  We are now riding on Taehyung's car, heading to his house. 

" Jungkook-ah, do you already have any suggestion to what song are we going to use? " Hobi asked, but he didn't replied.

I nudge him to have his attention. He's spacing out. He was like this after I return to his room, I found him sitting on his bed, thinking of something. I don't know what happened after i let Taehyung fetch him from his room.

" Hobi is asking you. " I said as I gained his attention.

" Sorry. What was it hyung? " He asked, as he look at him.

" I said, do you have any idea to what song are we going to use? " Hobi replied, Jungkook shrug.

He's not like this.

" Don't have any idea, any song will do. " Jungkook said. 

Every time Jungkook engage with dancing, he's really into it. He's being over excited. He will talk non-stop. Not like this.

" Okay then. " Hobi replied and continued to what he was doing, playing with his phone.

I glance at Jungkook, there he is again, spacing out.

What did really happen?

" Are you okay Kookie? " I asked him.

" I'm fine Chim. " He replied, not even glancing at me.

I don't think so. 

After 30 minutes, we arrive at Taehyung's house. It was huge, it seems like a mansion. He's damn rich, I can tell. 

Taehyung's House

We entered his house as he gave his keys to the butler who welcomed us.

" You wan to eat? " Taehyung asked as he lead the way.

" I wanna eat. " Jin-hyung said while skipping his way to where the kitchen is, I guess.

" Sorry for that. " Namjoon-hyung said and followed his boyfriend.

" Then we're going to eat first, or you want to go to the dance studio first? " Taehyung asked, referring to Jungkook.

" I will lead the way. " Hobi said as he snake his hand on Jungkook's  shoulder, but Jungkook didn't say anything. He's still in his own world. I'm wondering what really happened.

" Hey Kookie. " I smack his head.

" What was that for? " He glared at me as he massage his head.

" You're spacing out again. " I reason out.

" It hurts you know. " He tried to punch me on the shoulder but was cut off when Taehyung speak.

" Okay. So what now? Lets eat first. " He said and continued to walk. We are at the living room. 

They have a large living room huh. Cool.

As we entered the kitchen we already saw Jin-hyung eating his strawberry cake with glee. Namjoon-hyung looking at him lovingly. How cute couple they are.

" Envious? " 

" Yeah-- wait, what? NO! " I shouted, the reason that their attention is at me. Embarrassing. 

" What happened Chim? " Jungkook asked as he come closer to me.

" Nothing. " I replied. I glared at Yoongi. It was he who whispered that to me. He just shrug.

Jungkook's POV

I still haven't move on to what happened earlier. He saw me half naked. I was just wearing boxers when he entered my room. Why was I wearing only boxers anyways? Damn. That's so embarrassing. I think I can't face him.

I'm just over reacting. Its going to be okay.

We are now heading to the dance studio. Taehyung-hyung's house was huge. They have their own movie theater, music studio, recording studio and dance studio. That was what i saw while we're going to the dance studio. Maybe they still have a lot of rooms here. It was amazing.

" So where do we start? " Hobi-hyung asked.

" Hmmm. How about you show each other what you got? " Jin-hyung suggested. I don't mind showing them my dancing skills.

" Well? " Hobi-hyung faced me.

" Cool, why not. " I replied, I'm feeling excited.

" Okay then. " Hobi-hyung said, stretching.

Do he really need to do that?

" Who will go first? " Jin-hyung asked, looking at Hobi-hyung and I.

" Can--- " 

" Can i volunteer? " 

Everyone faced Jimin. Yeah, i wanna go first but he butted in. That always happen to me recently.

" Sure, you can. " Jin-hyung replied. " Well, I guess all of us will dance? " He injected.

" Not me. I better sleep than dance. " Yoongi-hyung said.

" Such a kill joy. " Jimin said whom earned a glare from Yoongi-hyung.

This two will get along, really.

" So what are we waiting for? Let the music start. " Namjoon-hyung shouted.

And Jimin goes first.

Video of Jimin's Dance practice

As Jimin finished his dance, all them clapped. I'm already used to see him dancing. We're buddies.

" Woah, you're good. " Hobi-hyung complimented him. Of course he is.

" You're better than Namjoon-hyung. " Yoongi-hyung said with a bored look. He's laying down on the wooded floor.

" You're being mean Yoongi. " Jin-hyung nudge him. " You're great Jimin. Don't listen to this grumps. He's just not as good as you are. "

" I didn't mean to say that way. That was for Namjoon to be offended, not Jimin. Right buddy? " Yoongi-hyung said, referring to Namjoon-hyung. 

" And what does that mean? " Namjoon-hyung replied, glaring at him.

" Enough with that. " Jin-hyung said, smiling at Jimin and smacks his boyfriends arm.

" Thanks. " Jimin said with a smile. I know that he's shy. He's like that whenever people compliments his dancing.

" I go next. Can I?  " Hobi-hyung said and played the music.

" Sure hyung. " I replied with a smile. I'm excited to see him dancing. They say that he's really a great dancer.

Jhope's Dance Practice

( Cant choose between the two so i posted both )

I can feel like my jaw dropped after watching him dance. He moves like he doesn't have bones in his body. He's a great dancer. 

" Wow. " That was all I can say. And they laughed.

" You're already amazed by that? You still haven't seen him dance, yet " Jin-hyung said between his laugh.

" Yah! Don't say that hyung. " Hobi-hyung said as he rub his nape.

" You're such a great dancer hyung. " I said. He really is.

" Well thank you. Your turn. " he said and pushed me to the center.

All their eyes is on me. I'm feeling nervous, as always. I'm like this every time I'm going to dance. I don't know why. 

As the song started, i started to feel the rhythm and go with it. 

Jungkook's Dance Practice

After I finished dancing I tried to catch my breathe. I haven't hear any of them speak. 

Did they not like how i dance?  Did i messed up?

They still look at me without saying anything at all. Just looking at me.

" Did i messed up? " I asked them, but got no response from them.  " I know that I don't-- "

" Can you dance again? " Hobi-hyung said, out of the blue.

They didn't like it.

" I -ahmm well, don't you-- Okay. " That's what i said and tried to dance again.

And the music starts to play again. I promise not to mess up this time.

Another Dance Practice

I was a bit shock when Hobi-hyung started to dance with me at the end. I didn't know why, but i think i lack--

" YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT DANCER BUNNY. "  Jin-hyung shouted, he shouts like a girl. 

I giggled to what he's doing. He danced like a cheerleader.

" I didn't know that you're this great. " Hobi-hyung said and patted my back.

Wait what? I thought i messed up.

" I think Hobi has a rival now. " Namjoon-hyung said which made everyone laugh. 

" I thought I messed up. You were just looking at me after I danced. " I said to them and they stop laughing.

" No bunny. You're great. " Jin-hyun said as he comes closer to me and patted my head. " You and Hobi will be a great duo. Am looking forward to your first dance together. "

" We'll be there to support the both of you. Maybe Ms.Jung wont mind. " Taehyung-hyung said. " You did great. "

I don't know what to say after hearing that from Taehyung-hyung. I kinda feel awkward towards him. What happened earlier still lingers in my mind. I just smiled at him.

" Lets go and rock the dance floor for your next meeting. " Hobi-hyung exclaimed.

__________

A long chapter, the longest so far

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...
406K 13K 27
Jimin is tired chasing jungkook. jungkook thought he loves taehyung. he did. but that feeling is not there anymore. jimin moved on, but jungkook coul...
37.8K 1.6K 52
A sweet and lovely story of taekook It's my first time writing Please bear with it if it's not good
19.3K 805 32
"Are you sure you're not hooked up on that girl?" "She sounded hot!" "Yeah, I'm sure they'll date later, it's just a matter of time" "I've said this...