Kaibee The Homeless Girl

By Tyfinessequeen

No smiles 'round here Kaibee Coleman is a high school drop out, who was kicked out of her home once her mothe... More

Just a nobody
A Good Deed
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

3

3K 96 49
By Tyfinessequeen

Three weeks later

Jayceon Eric

I was chilling with my brother's Killa, Blaze, and Play. We had just got a new shipment and the workers was sorting it out. Anything you need I had, the money came in 25/8 and everyone eats.

We was doing what we always do on a typical 1st of the month, smoking and bringing in new shipments making sure everything added up right which it usually did. My product comes straight from Mexico in the purest form. I had the best connect and the quickest  workers; that's what made us better then other trap niggas. The shit gets real and lil niggas don't have the connects nor balls.

"Its been a while since you saw kaibee" killa said to me. This nigga bring kaibee up every damn day. If he wants to go see her all he gotta do is call or even show up at her house.

"Killa damn. She ain't even your woman and you always checking for her. If you want her just talk to her." I said shrugging my shoulders I mean everyone  knows what kaibee has been through and how We helped her out, but seems like she is just a shy girl who doesn't get out much these days.

Killa sighs "Don't know if she gone mess with a nigga like me. Just look at the life style I'm living jay" Killa looks around the trap and runs his hands down his face. One thing I can say about Killa is that his past he is not proud of. This whole drug dealer thing he don't really wanna do it, but he dropped outta school in middle school when his Grandma died. That's all I wanna say about that. Killa ain't ever really had no girlfriend but he ain't a player either if that makes sense.

"hope for the best nigga - AYE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HENNESSY?!!" This female working the table just slipped some product into the pocket of her sweats.

"huh boss?"Hennessy acts surprised backing away from the table.

"What the FUCK going on?" play pulls his gun. Play was the hitman of the trap. If I wanted someone gone he was the guy them computers and hacking he was good at that too.

"gotchu! get that ass over here" I point my finger in front of me. I can see her eyes starting to tear up but she wasn't crying when she was stealing my product from under my nose.

The trap became hella silent, all the lady workers became scared and felt bad for whatever was about to happen to Hennessy.

"what the hell you think HENNESSY? Huh !!"I bark at her and she jumps back. Tears now streaming down her face. But I didn't give a fuck.

"Answer me before I do something I won't regret"I hiss ..

"okay !okay!"she chokes on her tears. I pull out my gun from my pocket and place it on Hennessy's head .......

" SPEAK."  

She wipes her tears and clears her throat "two months ago I was hanging with a group of friends.  They took me out for drinks but let me go to the bathroom alone,"she starts to cry harder. I wait taking deep breaths. I began to tap the gun against her head. I was real impatient and I wanted her to feel that.
"When I was washing my hands the lights turned off in the restroom so I headed out but someone began to hit me. When I woke up a large man was on top of me. The next day I Don't feel good.
I knew I had been raped I just couldn't see a face.
So finally I go to the doctor and they tell me I'm pregnant."

I cock my gun back, I don't believe her for one second and her getting raped is sad and all but what does that have to go with her stealing my shit.

"I am way behind on rent and crackheads hang outside my apartment. So I thought if I could sell the drugs to them I could help provide foe me and ma baby" Hennessy lifts her shirt and shows her baby bump. She takes a deep breaths closing her eyes. I hear the other ladies starting to gasp and get even more afraid. They slowly start to huddle up from around the tables and hug each other.

Man I can't kill the girl...... she's with child.

Kaibee joshua Coleman

I was in bed on my little LG phone applying for jobs. I had to find a job to pay rent. Even though jayceon said I could live here rent free but I wanted to do this for me. I wanted to get my life together. Officially...

About an hour and a half has passed and I applied for about nine jobs in total.  My phone vibratated from a number in not familiar with.

(323) 756-7878
- Sup Lil mama ?

I'm not to confused on who is texting me because I only have two friends and that's jayceon and killa.

Me
Como Estas? Killa or jay ?😊

(323)756-7878
- its killa 😂

I smiled and added his number to my contacts.

Me
What yuh want bwoy?

Killa
- I wanna talk to you😌

Me
Why?

Killa
- To be honest I haven't seen you in a while So I was checking up on you.

Me
Awww. Thanks and yea I'm doing good, looking for jobs and stuff like that. Wbu?

Killa 🐒😈
- just left jays crib. Coo that's good, and I was hoping we could hang out one day if you want to 🤷🏾‍♂️

Me
Sure. I'm not busy rn you can come over if you want.

Killa
- Ight bet give me 10

Me
Okay see ya soon

I out of bed and threw on something comfy. I just decide to throw on some panties and a black shirt dress that had artwork on the front. I didn't even bother with a bra I hate those things.

Always have always will.

Just on time I hear a knock from the door. I walk outta my room past the kitchen checking making sure everything is neat.

"You should really ask who is it before opening the door ma" killa pulls me into a loose hug.

"and what is this ?!" killa said pulling up my dress shirt revealing my right ass cheek as I lock my door. 

"ay ! keep ya hands to yourself killa damn" I roll my eyes walking to the kitchen.

"Shut up you know you like it" killa teased. Killa is so handsome but I don't think he realize I was homeless, he would never wanna be with me.
I rolled my eyes "As if"
"yuh uh hungry?" I asked sitting on a stool at the island.

"Depends" he smirks.

"On" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"What you tryna to feed me" killa licks his lips looking me up and down. I stomach dropped and I blushed looking away. If I were to have my way with killa I'd probably be paranoid all the time. I mean just look at him I don't want no one looking at my man- well if he was....

"Um first off ya nasty. Second stop playing with mi and I ain't one of ya lil girls you got wrapped around your finger" I wiggle my pinky at him. His little side smirk drops and he sits with a attitude now. It took everything in me not to laugh in his face.

"I went shopping yesterday so I want tacos, how bout yuh ?" I turn around and start to grab ingredients off shelves then suddenly I'm turned around by Killa.

He stares at my face for a while before going to my lips then to my eyes. I have feel my heart rate increasing. My eyes began to flutter and I was gonna take a step back but his lips pressed against mines.

The kisses was warm and soft and I was loving it. His strong arm wrapped around my waist and I began to melt as our lips moved in sync.

Killa's hand traveled down to my butt "killa s-" Killa had started kissing on my neck. My mouth slowly opened and I moaned.  it felt good but didn't appreciate so I push him away gently. 

"What's wrong? Ya seeing someone or something? Let a nigga know don't play these games Kaibee" killa leans against the island with confusion written all over his face.

"Nuh Nuh Nuh. Its just we come from two different worlds. What's gonna happen if they collide" Don't get me wrong killa is sweet but I don't want to rush into anything. Shoot I'on even know his real name.

"Kaibee .."He runs his hands down his face. "Listen - " before he could finish his sentence my door bell rung "COMING!!" I jogged over to my front door.

"who is it ?" I crossed my arms waiting.....

"Delivery for a... kaibee Coleman, yep sounds about right ..address 4-"

I swing open the door "Si I'm kaibee" I raise my eyebrow in suspicion. The delivery man looked to be in his mid thirties or so. He had a Kraft clasp envelope with a bouquet of roses.
"Here you go" he hands it to mi.
"sign here please saying you got your package"I sign my initials quickly and he leaves.

I smell the roses closing the door. killa saw the roses and jumped to his feet "What the fuck is this man!" he walks over to mi, he looks angry but its not like I know where the roses or from.

I roll my eyes "Killa I don't know anyone, and I don't have any friends. So who could these be from" his face still holds the same boring look. He is so stubborn I see. "Awww you don't believe me" I smirk.

"Come here jealous little baby" I tease grabbing his face, he smirks pushing my hand away let me see the card" he snatches the card out of the bouquet

"Dear kaibee we haven't seen each other in a while but we destined to be together" killa reads out loud with a attitude all in his voice, I can understand where he is coming from though he just basically told me he likes me and someone I don't know sending me roses.

"Maybe its ah joke. Wait are you playing a joke on Mi killa" I laugh pushing him playfully. 

"Nah Lil mama these ain't from da kid" he throws the bouquet on the island counter.

"Well here's de envelope" ( well here's the envelope) I shake the envelope in his face. He tries to snatch it but misses.

"Tengo miedo de abrirlo" ( I'm scared to open it ) I mummbled sitting across from killa at the island.

"Can you hurry up so I can see who ass I need to beat"Killa states with a blank expression. I unclasp the envelope and pull out what seam to be pictures. There's also another note.

"Dear kaibee never forget where you came from" I read.

The pictures were of me when I was homeless digging in the trash, sleeping at the park, even a picture of me begging for food outside of a burger place. I can feel my eyelids getting heavy, I throw the pictures down and run to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 257 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
90.9K 3.2K 24
Tracey has a daughter named Rayne. Rayne is her world and she will do anything for her. She strive to keep her daughter safe and healthy
49.2K 703 7
Ciara is back , with our without Tre ? ~Read to find out~