Enticing Him

By vovnix

[Warning! This story includes extreme mature content, MUST FAN TO READ AS MOST CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE. >>... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

274K 3.5K 108
By vovnix

Chapter five:

Jake’s summer house was a sight to see. It wasn’t the obnoxious house I imagined it to be, but instead it was sort of a cottage that blended in so perfectly with the island. The porch encircled around the entire one storey house and had little fans that looked like woven handmade fans together.

There were bamboo woven furniture with puffy cushions which would be perfect for lazing about on a hot day like today. Palm trees sprouted out all around the area and swayed back and forth in a slow dance. I absolutely loved it and I haven’t even seen the inside.

Jake opened the door then stepped back letting me walk through first, such a gentleman, and I gasped. It was so cute inside and so much bigger than what the outside showed.

“Would you like a tour?” I heard Jake ask putting our luggage down by the door.

“Oh, please!” I almost clapped with excitement and flashed him a huge grin.

“Right this way then m’lady” Jake showed me all the different rooms and even offered a history of the island and the cottage. I was so entranced by his knowledge of everything here and wondered if this was the life he’d rather live than the busy city life we both live day to day in.

We walked down a narrow hallway that was lined with dusty photo frames filled with family photos, one of them even had a picture of me. I traced my finger over my young face leaving a streak of dust where I rubbed.

“When was this?” I asked Jake. It was a picture of me and Jenna laughing and making faces at the camera while our faces and clothes were completely splattered with food.

“That was after you and Jenna graduated from high school remember? We had a barbeque at our place and, I don’t even remember how, but a food fight started and you two wreaked havoc over everyone else.” He told me chuckling at the memory.

“Oh that right!” I laughed, how could forget such a day!

Jake continued to show me what was down the hall and then he pushed open a door. The room was painted a sky blue and the thick carpet was a dark blue, almost as though they wanted to capture the scenery outside.  The huge king size four poster bed was situated in the centre with pure white sheets and white mosquito netting pulled back.

The dresser and side tables were made of wood and there even an ensuite and the closet was tucked in the corner of the room.

“This is your room, if you choose to use it” he winked, “and my room is next door. I’ll bring your luggage in and let you freshen up before I show you the last part. It’s my favourite part of the house. There’s fresh towels in the bathroom, make yourself at home.” He offered one more smile and closed the door after pulling my luggage in.

Wow, this place was so amazing, I could just live here forever!

I showered letting the cool water chase away the sweat and dirt on my body before slipping into one of my new bikinis. I’d gone on a shopping spree and bought skimpy bikinis and clothes that would turn his head as well as a multitude of lingerie.

This particular bikini was not as bad as the others. I still felt a little self conscious and I wanted to build up to this experiment slowly, for my sake. It was black with silver hoops between my breasts and sides of my hips but the bottoms were small and showed my ass quite nicely.

I slipped on a loose white singlet and yellow short shorts then stepped into my flip flops before tying my hair into a messy bun. It was a bit too hot to leave it down. With nothing else to do I walked outside.

“Jake?” I called out, but there was no answer. I heard the faint spray of his shower from his room and grinned. Oh yeah.

I opened the door to his room and slipped inside closing it quietly. His room was much like mine only his walls were a darker blue than mine and there was a more masculine feeling to it. It smelt like him too, I breathed it in and realised how accustomed I’ve become to him.

Jake was humming an unfamiliar tune and I stepped closer and closer listening to him. His voice was like velvet and with every step towards the bathroom door I became more and more confident. I pushed the door open and clear as day there he was. All pure male and solid muscle drenched with water that sprayed across his toned body, I stared as each muscle flexed with his movement.

It was as though the he was sculpted by the Greek gods and they wanted one perfect human to roam the earth. How very, very nice of them.

I kicked off my flip flops and quickly disposed of my clothing and bikini then stepped forward to open the glass door.

“Mind if I join you?”

[Jake’s POV]

I stood in the shower letting the powerful spray ease my stiff shoulders. I fought the images of our little tryst on the plane and instead tried to think of all the work that would be waiting for me when I got back home. I heard a click but didn’t think anything of it, probably just the trees hitting the window or something.

“Mind if I join you?” a husky voice asked. A slow smile made its way onto my lips and I refused to fight the images any longer. I turned to face a naked Sasha and I heart raced, she really was so beautiful. The only thing she wore was a grin on her face and although she acted confident I could see the hesitation in her eyes.  

“Not at all” I replied with a smirk. I held a hand out to her and she gripped it with her small one before stepping inside the shower. Immediately the water hit her skin and I watched the rivers of water cascade down her luscious body.

“The water is colder than I thought” she giggled and my eyes sought her nipples. They were standing erect in the perfect position for suckling. I chuckled.

“Yes, I had to try to cool my body down, but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. You already look like you’ve been cleaned from our flight here but since you’re being such a dirty girl I might have to wash you clean” I winked at her and her eyes dilated and darkened at my teasing.

“Uh, uh, uh... this is my show. My experiment, therefore I make you feel good... before we both feel good.” She leaned around me, giving me a peek at her globes behind her, and squeezed some shower gel on her hands.

She started at my shoulders, rubbing my knots away before sliding her hands down my arms leaving a trail of bubbles. Gliding them back up the inside of my arms she landed on my chest. She pushed me. Not hard but enough to make me stumble a little and hit the wall behind me and she continued rubbing my chest in circular motions slowly heading south to my abs.

She cleaned each one more than I could bear and just as she was nearing exactly where I wanted her she bypassed my throbbing erection and washed down my legs. She rubbed her expert hands up the back of my legs and over my ass pulling me forward and grinding me against her mound. I groaned at her teasing and tried to ease myself inside of her. But she wouldn’t have any of it.

“I don’t think so lover.” She whispered teasingly and smoothed her hands around my back softly letting her fingertips caress the skin of my back.

“Don’t tease me Sasha, that’s not very nice of you” I growled. But all she did was smile and fluttered her long eyelashes.

Gently, oh so gently, her fingertips grazed around and lower heading closer and closer to my sex. I was pretty much panting by now and couldn’t wait to feel her touch. With a finger she started at the bottom of my balls and slid it up to twirl around the tip of my erection. It twitched with finally getting some attention and I gulped, I couldn’t take much longer.

“You might want to hurry up or you’ll make me explode soon baby” I whispered.

She obviously heard me because she grabbed me with both her hands and began to pump; up, down, up, down, up, down. It was pure pleasure and I was moaning at the feel of her small hands on me.

Water washed the soap off my body and she knelt down and immediately took my whole length into her mouth. She pumped her mouth, deep throating me over and over. I could feel myself hitting the back of her throat and I could feel the familiar tensing begin.

“No!” I gasped. She looked up at me totally confused and surprised.

“Did I do something wrong?” she gasped back breathing heavily.

“No! God hell no! You were, you are perfect. But... I’m not going to finish now.” I replied. Before she could comprehend what I had in mind I walked her backwards until she was the one against the shower wall.

“My turn” I whispered into her ear before bending my head to take her nipple into my mouth. I swirled around with my tongue and bit it gently, rolling it between my teeth. She arched her back and pushed more tantalizing flesh into my mouth. I moved to the mound of her breasts and sucked hard on the skin leaving a fresh dark mark. My souvenir.

[Sasha’s POV]

I shouldn’t have tortured him so much. I should’ve known that he would have done the same to me and here we are. I was so close to begging him, I needed the pressure between my thighs to ease and he was avoiding my area so damn well.

My body was covered with bubbles and when he was finally satisfied he turned around and detached the shower head. Oh Lordy.

“This is for being such a dirty girl, my Sasha” he said before spraying every bubble of soap from me. He sprayed the bubbles from my breasts and followed it by sucking and licking my nipples then down my stomach.

He kneeled down and used the shower head to wash down my legs then slowly began his journey up the inside of my thighs, oh God he was so close to the apex of my legs, I was becoming so wet and it had nothing to do with the shower. He stopped just close enough that the little sprays were hitting my core, but it wasn’t close enough to satisfy me.

“Oh God Jake, please!” I cried trying to get closer to the powerful spray but he kept moving it away.

He smiled then aimed the shower head straight at my core and I gasped. It was such a different feeling. It felt oh so good but just not enough.

As if reading my thoughts, Jake slid two fingers in and begins his torture all over again. As it was, I was gasping with ragged breaths from the sensations of the shower head and his magical fingers but then he joins them by kissing and sucking the inside of my thighs. I couldn’t handle it and soon my walls were grabbing at his fingers, tightening and throbbing.

Jake dropped the shower head and joined his fingers with his tongue and that was I needed to explode with his mouth clamped around me. I screamed as my orgasm took over my body and my hips convulsed. During my climax Jake grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to his mouth sucking my juices from me, prolonging my orgasm until I had no strength left in me.

Holy shit!

“Holy shit!” I repeated out loud. I was gasping for breath, that was the most amazing orgasm I’d ever had, and by far the most powerful!

“Oh baby, we’re not done yet” he gasped into my ear, copying my words from the plane. He spun me around and placed my hands on the wall. “Don’t move.”

He used his foot to separate mine and moved his hands to caress my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples around again. I could feel him sliding his huge throbbing cock over my swollen bud and I whimpered at the tingles it sent around my core.

All of a sudden he plunged into me from behind and slammed into me hard and fast, and getting even harder and faster as he went. I was screaming in pleasure and it echoed around us in the bathroom, then suddenly I climaxed again and again and again. He wrapped his arms around my torso for support and with one last thrust he groaned my name and let his orgasm take over as he released his hot seed deep inside me.

“Oh my God... Jake that was... that was just amazing! Amazing doesn’t even cover it!” I gasped with trembling knees.

“Tell me about it. You nearly killed me with your sexy body.” He gasped back. “Let’s get of the shower before we either fall or die from hyperthermia.”

I didn’t notice until he told me, but the water was freezing now. I guess he heated me up so much that I hadn’t felt it earlier.  He scooped me up bridal style and stepped out of the shower before putting me on my feet. He grabbed a fresh towel and dried me down, very thoroughly I might add. I did the same to him and I noticed he was aroused again.

“Somebody’s a little excited again” I joked eyeing his growing arousal. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Sorry, just looking at you and touching your body sends me in overdrive. You’re just too sexy for your own good Sasha.” I laughed and shook my head.

“I was thinking just the same thing about you actually”

Then to show him what I meant I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed where I showed him just how sexy I found him.

***

After another round of exhausting sex we took another shower, separately, and met in the kitchen. He was already sitting at the counter with a beer in front of him and looked up when I entered. He held up an unopened beer and raised it towards me.

“Would you like one?” he asked. I nodded and he opened it before handing it to me.

“So where’s this favourite part of the house you mentioned earlier?” I asked taking a gulp from the cool beer.

“It’s around this way, would you like to finish your beer first or walk and drink?”

“Let’s walk and drink” I offered, and we jumped off the high chairs and I followed him towards the back of the house.

He opened a sliding door that I hadn’t noticed before and waved a hand for me to go through first. He closed the door and grabbed my hand pulling me forwards. As we rounded the house I saw that his house was actually by the beach.

How the hell did I not notice that? I must really be getting distracted by him if I didn’t notice that. It was beautiful though; white powder sand with crystal blue water that darkened at the deeper areas. I noticed that there weren’t waves close to the shore and I raised an eye brow.

“How come the waves stop at the back?” I asked noticing that there were waves lapping a few hundred feet away but then stop making the water closer to the shore completely still.

“The waves stop because there is a reef over there that stop the waves, then as you can see all the area close to us is like a natural pool and is always the perfect temperature. I wanted to know if you wanted to go snorkelling later and check out the reef?” he explained.

“Oh yes! I would love that. I’ve never been snorkelling before. The closest I’ve been snorkelling is probably the underwater screen saver on my computer” I joked.

He laughed and I couldn’t help but admire the way his lips formed the perfect smile and his laugh was so carefree and contagious. I shook myself, I needed to get my head together if I wanted to execute this experiment properly.

We walked along the beach drinking our beers and chatting about platonic things before my stomach growled.

“Come on, let’s go back inside and I’ll fix us something to eat” he offered.

“What? The great Jacob Stone knows how to cook as well? You really do have no flaws do you?” I laughed.

“Oh what can I say, I guess I was just blessed” he sighed sarcastically. I laughed at him and he joined in, I was having way too fun with him.

For lunch I tried to offer Jake some help but he plainly refused and ordered me to take a seat and relax. I wasn’t used to having him do things for me when I was always the one to run around and take orders from him. But I accepted what he wanted and watched him work.

He was fixing us a few different sandwiches, and due to the heat I’m sure anything heavier would made me feel sick. We ate in comfortable silence and I had to admit, the man knew how to put a sandwich together.

“So, besides snorkelling what else is there to do on this island of yours?” I asked curiously.

He swallowed the last bite of his sandwich and gulped some water before answering. “Hmm, well there’s hiking, swimming, there’s a cave further north that we could explore and there’s always island hopping.” He listed one after one.

“Island hopping?”

“Yes, there are several other islands close by as well as the bigger main one with the clubs and restaurants and a few shops. The other islands have markets and one even has an underwater petting zoo type of thing.”

With everything he told me I started getting more and more excited. I mean seriously, an underwater petting zoo? That’s awesome!

“We can definitely do all those things during our stay here, if you like?”

“Well, what would you like?” I countered him.

“I don’t really mind. I’m usually here alone and just relax around the house, hike or go swimming, so if you wanted to go anywhere or everywhere it could be a first for me to.” He shrugged.

“I would love to do all of them if we could” I said softly. I was torn because I’d never experienced this before and might not ever have the chance to do it again; on the other hand, I was here to pleasure Jake.

But he did say he hadn’t done most of those things so I’m sure I can incorporate my experiment into it all. I smiled, this was going to be way too much fun.

*********************************************************************************

A/N

Ok so there’s the next chappy. I made it longer because I know the last chapter sucked ass and my grammar and punctuation was horrible. I was in a hurry to write and upload it because it was my birthday last weekend and my parents were throwing me a dinner party thing even though I wasn’t planning on celebrating it.

Ok sorry, rant rant rant haha.

Hopefully this was better for you all. Show me some love!

Vote/comment/fan *whispers* pleeeeeeease!

Nix <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 3.5K 5
*R-RATED *This will be a mature romance with adult themes including language, sex and general themes* When Steph goes on her best friend's hen night...
31.3K 626 16
He shouldn't want her.. She's nothing but trouble with a capital T. But after one steamy drunken night he can't help himself. But that is where the f...
381K 15.3K 33
*BE ADVISED, CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. READ AT OWN DISCRETION* What if you had the power to create the perfect man and make him real through the power...