War of 3015 (Completed)

By xXRoseLightningxX

In the year of 3015, after all technology has been burnt to ashes, humanity has started over, going through m... More

War of 3015: Chapter One
War of 3015: Chapter Two
War of 3015: Chapter Three
War of 3015: Chapter Four
War of 3015: Chapter Five
War of 3015: Chapter Six
War of 3015: Chapter Seven
War of 3015: Chapter Eight
War of 3015: Chapter Nine
War of 3015: Chapter Ten
War of 3015: Chapter Eleven
War of 3015: Chapter Twelve
War of 3015: Chapter Thirteen
War of 3015: Chapter Fourteen
War of 3015: Chapter Fifteen
War of 3015: Chapter Sixteen
War Of 3015: Chapter Seventeen
War of 3015 : Chapter Eighteen

Author's note

25 1 0
By xXRoseLightningxX

Thank you to each and every one of you that read my story! It means a lot to me that you sticked with me until the end of War of 3015!

So what do you think about my story?

If you like it please vote! (Maybe on every chapter? ;) plz? )

Also thank you for reading my story even with all the errors! I try my best but sometimes my autocorrect hates me and sometimes I'm not aware of things I shouldn't be doing! If I am feel free to tell me. ^_^ I welcome your point of view and constructive criticism!

There might be bonus chapters for this story, glimpsing at the future, but there may not be, depending on my mood and on my feedback.

Thank you again! I hope to see you in another one of my stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 86 21
**This story is undergoing an indefinite hiatus In a world where the destiny of a royal is placed on their ability to ensure a pure bloodline, Queen...
191 18 40
Half a century ago, a cataclysmic event unfolded that forever altered the fate of a nation-the purge of Terrasen and its numerous Kingdoms. Once a la...
1.4K 115 20
"They think I am just some princess they can control. That they can just order me what to do and have it done! I'm not a servant." Princess Emmalyne...
12.6K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...