Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 39

494K 18.8K 2.1K
By sarahs29

*** Stella's POV***

"Don't worry baby. Even if he gets there, Nick lives in Italy. He can't go very far". Hunter tried reassuring me as he started driving faster.

I sighed and shook my head. He took my hand in his giving it a light squeeze.
He was tensed. I could see it. His expression was hard but he was trying to stay calm and rational which he won't be anymore when he gets his hands on Kevin.

"I don't want him in a plane with that psycho". I said shaking my head.

"We'll find him".

I looked out at the window praying silently that we'll be there in time.

**********************

*** Third POV ***

Kevin smirked when he felt the plane moving, finally.
If he was losing everything, then so was Hunter. After his precious son, he would take care of his wife.

His plan was never to kill the boy, just throw him at an orphanage in the middle of nowhere with no proof of his identity or legal papers.
No way for Hunter to find his son.

Left alone and abandoned.

Like he was.

His gaze moved to the small who was staring at him, his face void of any expression.
It reminded of when he first met Hunter.
The boy kept his eyes on him, not saying a word.
As if studying him.

Kevin clenched his jaw, his hatred and jealousy coming back to fill his heart.

His son will feel the same way he did. Growing up in a family where they always put their biological son before him, always giving the excuse of him being older.
Which is complete bullshit.
Just because he was older didn't mean that he deserved more than him.

He hated the fact that he was rejected and thrown in an orphanage. And adopted just because the family had problems having another child.
If there had another. Would they have been in that orphanage in the first place?

But it didn't matter anymore, because his son will share the same fate.
Then he will have to take care of his wife.
Hunter will never have a moment of peace or happiness.

He wouldn't allow it.
He wouldn't have a moment of peace until he destroyed him.

The plane suddenly slowed down before stopping making Jason move his gaze from him and toward the small window.

Kevin sat up. "What the fuck happened? Why did you stop the plane?". He yelled at the pilot.

When he didn't get an answer, he growled and angrily stood up walking toward him.

"Didn't you hear me, idiot?". He snapped. "What the fuck ha-". He stopped when he saw three black cars in front of the plane blocking the way.

He clenched his fist and watched as a couple of men got out of the cars, their gazes glued on him.

He quickly went back to the back of the plane just as one of the flight attendants opened the door.
He growled and pulled his gun out before grabbing Jason's arm just as Hunter walked in the engine.

He paused as his gaze landed on them. He clenched his fist looking at his brother hardly.

"Is it even normal that Jason has more maturity than you?". He snapped.
"Don't be fucking stupid and let my son go".

"F*ck you". Kevin growled.

"I am going to get to get my son anyway". Hunter said.
"But your attitude is only making me angrier. Now give me my son back".

"You think I wouldn't hurt him. Let us out and there won't be any problem".

Hunter clenched his jaw. "You are one weak excuse of a man". He sighed.
"You are acting like a spoiled brat. Why?". He asked angrily.
"Because you were adopted and I took over the company". He growled.
"Get over it". He snapped. "You had cars, a good position in the company and a place in the patents' heart". He said. "And you have the nerve to complain". He sighed.

He looked at his son to see his eyes full of tears as his small body started shaking.

"I am not joking around anymore. Give me my son before I kill you right now". He said loudly getting angrier by the seconds.

Kevin clenched his jaw before lowering the gun slowly.

"Come here, Jason". Hunter said quietly looking at his son who run of Kevin's grip without hesitation.

He glanced at him before running to his father who went down to his lever opening his arms.
Jason wrapped his arms around his neck and let the tears he has been holding back fall.

"I was so worried, my little prince". Hunter said softly while standing up, relief evident all over his face.
He hugged his son tighter kissing his cheek.
"Are you okay?". He asked and Jason nodded laying his head against his father's shoulder.

He kissed his forehead before moving his gaze to Kevin.

"Don't think this is over". He hissed. "We have a lot of catching up to do".

Kevin looked down Turing his hands into fists.

"Come on. Let's go before your mom looses her hair". He sighed turning toward the exit, after stealing another glance toward his brother, who had a murderous look on his face.

*** Stella's POV ***

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Hunter walking out of the plane with Jason in his arms.
I quickly walked up to them.

My baby. Finally.

I stopped in front of them and ran my hand through his hair. He pulled his face from his father's face and looked at him.

My heart broke at the sight of his tears running down his face.

"Mommy". He sobbed reaching out for me.

"My love". I smiled through my tears as I took him in my arms.
"I was so worried baby". I cried kissing all over his face and he buried his face on my shoulder.
"Are you okay?". I asked looking at his face. He choked in sob as I felt his tears on my shoulders.

"Yes". He sniffed hugging me tighter.

"You are not hurt, are you?". I asked again and he shook his head.

I looked and saw two men pulling Kevin out of the plane. His gaze was on us, giving us a look full of anger and hatred.
Jason pulled his face from my shoulder and wiped his tears before turning his head in their direction.

Hunter looked at his brother as they stopped in front of him.

"You are going to pay for every single tear that left their eyes". He said clenching his jaw.
"I hope you know it". He moved closer. "I could kill you right now, but that would be too f*cking easy". He said harshly before taking a small step back.
"Did you know that I have a couple of buddies in jail?". He smirked making Kevin's eyes almost widen in fright.

I raised an eyebrows at him.

How?

"Hunter we should call the police now". I said holding my son tighter to my chest.

"Not yet". He smirked before looking darkly at Kevin.
"I think we need a little family reunion, brother". Hunter said coldly grabbing Kevin's neck.
"You need a little discipline".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 93 33
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
1.8K 308 30
Her loving husband or her loving boyfriend. who treats her like no other. He is the best thing that has ever happened to her. ' you make me soooooo h...
109K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.2K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...