Karma x Reader (lemon)

By Xoxo_mimigirl

helloooo nice to meet ya __( l _ <)_/ I am very excited bc this is the first karma x reader book I'm about t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8!!!

chapter 5

13.4K 218 39
By Xoxo_mimigirl

*you and karma have arrived to school*

As you both walked together to class you couldn't help but worry due to everyone's stare. You carried on trying not to pay attention.

~~~*Time skip*~~~

*lunch*

As you are sitting with karma-kun, karma realized that it got really quiet and out of boredom he decided to play a game. "Hey (y/n)-chan."  "Yes?" You responsed curiously "Wanna play a game with me?" He asked... "Yea sure but I guarantee you I won't lose." You said confidently. Karma smiled "Hehe...how about we make a bet then if you're so confident (y/n)-chan~?"  "Hmmm...deal what do you bet on?" You said confident and nervous. He had this exciting gleam in his eyes and smiled a bit more. " I bet if I win you'll have to do whatever I say when I say it for a week." You started to worry a bit. "Okay fine but if I win you'll have to do what I say when I say it but instead of a week I'll make it two." "Deal?" He came closer and whispered "your on babe~" in your ear. "Alright then what's your game?" You asked. He responded "Let's do the pocky challenge." As your eyes widen you see him pull 3 packages of pocky out of nowhere!?  As if he knew you'd agree to it. "We'll do 3 rounds winner has to do what they say."   "Alright let's go!"

*end of chapter for right now*
: )

Hehehe ~

Sorry I know it's been awhile since I updated but I'll try my best to update it for now on btw  sorry if this. Charter may or may not make any sense I am up at 2am rn trying to do this chapter for u all.....but thank u for reading!!!!! \( > _ <)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
353K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...