The Camp Days

By Jenziegoals

When Kenzie finds out she has to share a room with her worst enemy, Johnny Orlando for summer camp she starts... More

Ch 1.
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch 10
Ch. 11
Ch 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch.25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Not a chapter..
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
End
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Announcement
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68// PORTAL
Ch. 69// Fights
Ch. 70// The truth
Should I???
Ch. 71// The Plan
Ch. 72// Kzhsf
Ch. 73// Betrayal at its worst
Ch. 74// Everything is "ok"
Ch. 75// No promises
Ch. 76// Beth
Update

Ch. 39

1.7K 41 14
By Jenziegoals

Spirit of Help- Sp

Sp: If you don't control your powers, Im afraid that the allegiance, could get you..

K: Allegiance?

Sp: The DL, Dalian League, there here to get you..

K: What?!

Sp: This is why you have powers.. this is all I can tell you.. Be careful Mackenzie.

I had so much on my mind, it felt like there just wasn't time for anything. How am I going to tell Johnny? Frustrated. I grabbed a rock and threw it, the rock started to float and levitate, I was soon controlling the rock. I walked all the way to the room.

Johnnys Pov
I was so worried about Kenzie she was acting so weird lately..

Finally Kenzie came back, I was so curious, where did she go? I wanted to ask her so much questions but I decided not to.. So I asked her if she wanted to do a lively..

J: Hey Kenz want to do a lively?
K: Sure!

So I started the lively, right away a bunch of people were commenting "kiss". I was just ignoring the comments, but Kenzie seemed to notice too.. then this one comment stood out.

Comment: Is #jenzie actually real?! Tell us Kenzie!

Kenzie couldn't stay quiet I looked at her and she looked at me and said...

K: I'm sorry guys #jenzie is not real.... I just consider Johnny as a brother and that would be weird and also I just don't like him..

A form of sadness so indescribable come over me, I love her. But instead of just staying here I ended the lively got up and got out of the room, I ran as far as I could. Love is that thing that makes me go crazy I think about her everyday..

Did Kenzie really mean what she said, will Johnny and Kenzie fix their relationship?

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry about not posting! Make sure to vote for mores, see you in the next chapter byeeee!!

(Btw thank you for all the support it really means a lot 💞)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...