My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 9

41.2K 1.4K 765
By CelineZella

* Theo's POV *

He was not who I expected. I saw him, sitting in his grey jeep, small smile on his face. I won't be able to do it. I'm not gonna make it. But you need this Theo.

I sucked it up and went over to his car. He grabbed something and opened the door and got out. He closed the door and turned and faced me. "Hi." He said. I had to look up at him and believe me, it didn't feel good.

"Come on." I said, turning around so I wouldn't have to face him. Don't make this weird, Theo.

"Hey, Theo." Said Shirley. Then she looked behind me and saw the bulky dude that was following me and she stood straighter. "Hi, stranger." She said, twirling her hair.

He smiled at her and she blushed. I rolled my eyes and pressed the button. The door opened and we walked in. "That's Shirley. She's nice. I live on the fourth floor." I pressed the fourth floor button and the doors closed.

"One question," he said, his deep voice shaking my insides. "Do you allow dogs here? I've been thinking about getting a dog." He asked, looking over at me.

"Yes." I said, looking back up at him. He held my gaze and the doors opened so I broke it. I walked out, him following behind. "This is the room. I have a spare key that you can have. It lock automatically." I unlocked the door and opened it. "After you." I said.

He walked in, looking at everything. I tidied up more before he got here and opened the windows to let in a little air. I also put the curtains up. I watched him as he walked around, taking in all the surroundings. "Its nice." He said, looking at me with a grin on his face.

I shoved my hands in my pockets. "Your room is over here. I mean..if you want it." I walked past him and led him to his room. I opened the door for him and he walked in. The room didn't have much. It had a bed right across and beside the bed it had a nightstand and on the left wall it had a dresser. And it had a single chair on the right side. He walked in and sat on the bed, still smiling.

I've never seen someone so happy to live in a small room and small apartment with a weirdo. "I like it." Take it. Take it all.

"I'll show you my room." I said, gesturing for him to follow. I led him back through the living room and past the kitchen. "There's the little kitchen." I pointed out. "And this is my room." I showed him and he respected my are and looked around from outside my room.

"Its nice. I like your style." He said.

"Trust me, it's a lot messier than this." I said. "That's the bathroom. Sadly, there's only one bathroom here but there's another door so you don't have to come through here." I said, showing him the other door to the bathroom that was by the entrance. I closed my door. "And that's it."

He turned to me and smiled again. I had to admit, his smile was dazzling. "When can I move in?"

I stumbled over my words. "Um, really? Well, whenever I guess."

"I'm sorry," he shook his head. "I forgot to introduce myself." He said.

"Oh, that's fine. I know who you are. Who doesn't?" His eyebrow raised and I realized what I said. "Um, my name's Theo Walcott."

He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I hope we get along great." I shook his hand and my hand felt so little in his. "I don't want to barge right in and bring all my stuff in so how about I move in Saturday?"

"There's no problem, I wouldn't mind if you moved in tomorrow or today." I shrugged, trying to play it off. But I really needed to know how much money he'd be willing to pay for rent. I felt selfish just thinking about it but I know already that I need him. No Theo! Not like that!

"Really? Well, how about tomorrow? I don't have much stuff to bring." He said, leaning against the wall. He watched me with amused eyes. What's so funny, dude?

"No problem. What time?" I asked.

"How soon?"

"You go to school with me right?" I didn't want to seem weird but I tried to play it off. "Because maybe after school you can just follow me back and I'll help you move in."

"Yeah, that sounds nice. Tomorrow it is then." He said.

"Alright. Well, I'll show you out." I went back down with him and waved bye to him as he pulled out and left. That was very nerve racking.

I went back inside and Shirley smiled at me. "Sooo, who was that?" She asked, small smile on her face.

I sighed and kept walking. "My new roommate." I pressed the button on for the elevator and the doors opened. I pressed the fourth floor button and they closed. I leaned back against the wall and sighed. This is all moving so fast.

I went up to my room and closed the door. I looked around. Better make the most of the time I have left alone here. I took my shirt off and threw it on the couch and went to the fridge and pulled out the carton of ice cream that I had. I put some in a bowl and put the carton back. I grabbed a spoon and put some music on my phone and turned it all the way up. I sat on the table as I ate my ice cream.

He said he was gonna get a dog. I hope it likes me. I remembered that I brought some books with me so I went to my room, turned off the music, and got a random book out of my backpack. I laid down on my bed and started reading.

*****

Three hours later, I closed the book and rolled over on my back. Pretty good. I sat up and grabbed my bowl and took it to the sink. He said that he liked my style. I hope he doesn't bully me. A frown formed on my face. What I'd he does? What if he's not at all nice? Well, Sammy told me that he was the school playboy, or fukboi, as she liked to say.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out. It read Mia. I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Herro?" I asked.

"Um, hey?" She said, wearily.

"This is Patrick. Who dis?" I said, keeping a poker face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong number. Bye" She said.

"Wait, Mia! It's me." I said, laughing. She's so gullible.

"Ugh, Theo! I should've known! You play to much." She said, sighing into the phone.

"I'm sorry, what do you need?" I asked, my laughter dying down.

"I just wanted to check in with you." She said.

"Mia, you don't need to call everyday. I'm fine. Oh but did i tell you? I got a roommate."

She squealed. "Really? Who?"

I scratched my ear and put the phone back up to my ear. "His name is Calum." I said.

"Sounds hot." She said. I could practically see her smiling. "Think you can control yourself?" She said, teasing me.

"Yes, Mia. I can. I'm not into him." I said, I went to sit down on the couch.

"Hmm, if I remember clearly, that's what you said about Luke."

"Stop. Don't bring him up." I said, my fist clenching. Luke is my ex. I shouldn't have trusted him. He slept with one of my friends. Who was also a guy.

"Well, good luck." She said, giggling. Mia's the only one who knows my 'type'. Mostly because I trust her more than anyone and she knows how badly it'd hurt me if she was to tell someone.

"He's a playboy. He probably doesn't even like guys. Like, he's the straightest guy in the school. Probably slept with more than thirty girls." I said, standing up and walking to my room. I turned on the tv and laid up against the headrest. I didn't even pay attention to the tv, I just wanted something in the background.

"Aw, well, don't give up hope. I mean, who knows. Maybe he just hasn't come out of the closet yet. I know someone who's shy about coming out." She said, fake coughing over the phone.

"Whatever, Mia. How's aunt Claire?" I asked, changing the subject.

"She's good. Still active, that old woman. Won't listen to a thing I tell her though." She said, sighing. "But I meant, ya gotta love her."

I smiled. "Yeah. How about you? You doing good?"

"Yeah. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you! I met someone." She whispered the last part into the phone.

I sat up straight. "Who?" I asked, my voice getting all protective.

"Calm down. He's nice. You'd like him." She said. I know her so well that I could tell that she was probably twirling her hair.

"What's his name?" I asked, settling back down.

"His name's Carter. He's a really good guy. He moved here this year and he is h-o-t." She said, giggling.

I rolled my eyes but of course, she couldn't see. "Mia."

"Sorry, sorry. Anyways, yeah, I met someone. Also, we got a test coming up." She groaned.

"On the first week of school?"

"Yeah, but they say it's not hard. If you remember most of the things they taught you last yea." She laughed. Mia was smart, but she could be a little slow sometimes.

"Then get to studying. I know already that you forgot everything from last year." I said, teasing her.

"Hey! Leave me alone." She said, laughing.

I laughed and checked the time. It was almost eight. "Seriously though, Mia. You need to study. It's late and you should get to it." I said.

"I like the long chats with you though." She said, whining.

"Hey, how about we Skype tomorrow, hmm?"

"Really? You'll do it?" She squealed. She wanted me to Skype her all the time since I got here but I always rejected.

"Only if you study. You need to get good grades."

She groaned. "Promise?"

"Pinky promise." I said, reassuring her.

"Alright. Bye Theo. Good luck with your new roommate."

"Yeah, bye Mia. Love you."

"Love you too." And I hung up.

I set the phone on my nightstand and put my hands behind my head. "Yeah. My roommate, the fukboi."

*******

I woke up early that morning and cleaned up my mess from last night. Today's the day. I finally got a roommate.

I dressed into one of my regular outfits and today I actually brushed my hair. You couldn't tell a difference so I just shrugged and left the bathroom. I ate some cereal and left the building around 7:30.

I got to school and parked in my official parking spot. Well, it wasn't an official parking spot but I've been parking here a lot so now it's mine. I climbed out and locked my car and went inside. I waited in the lunchroom with Sammy until the bell rang. I figured out yesterday that they let you hang out in the lunchroom until the bell rang.

I went to my locker and got what I needed. I headed to first period and sat in my seat. Calum came in a little later. He smiled at me and I have him a little wave. "So, I have my things in the back of my jeep. When school is over, do you want me to follow you?" He asked me, turning his whole body towards me.

"Yeah, I'm almost positive that my car is by yours so it won't be hard to follow me." I said, not able to hold his gaze. He nodded his head and turned back around.

The teacher walked in and class began.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.7K 19
**This is an Out of My Control spin off!! I HIGHLY recommend reading that story before reading this or you might not get every reference!!** Preston...
161K 9.5K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
149K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
245K 9.7K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...