From An Orphanage To Meeting...

By mariamahone99

Maria and Emily became best friends in a orphanage. They promised to only get adopted together. Somehow it wo... More

From An Orphanage To Meeting Him (An Austin Mahone & Crew Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Epilouge #1
Epilouge #2

Chapter 83

1.7K 17 3
By mariamahone99

*Alex's POV*

That morning after a long and fun night I woke up and looked to see Maria still sleeping. I got up and went to go shower and when I came out she was still sleeping.

"Mariaaa. Wake upp." I say. She moans and rolls over.

"I swear you better not turn me on. I just had a shower and I'm wearing basketball shorts." I tell her. She smirks and opens her eyes.

"What time is it?" she ask. I look at my phone.

"Just about 10:30" I tell her

"And your done getting ready already?" she ask and I nod.

"What time are we leaving?"

"When were done. I was thinking maybe we could drive around see what's over here." I say.

"That's cool. Let's do that." she says.

"Okay get out of bed then." I say. She grabs my shirt and puts it on over her.

"I'll be back. Unless I fall asleep in the shower." she says walking into the bathroom.

"Austin does that all the time." I say laughing. She nods her head laughing and closes the door. I clean the bed and room up and pack my bag. I put my socks on and put my new shoes on. I look around for my shirt then I realize Maria has it. I go knock on the door.

"Hey cutie you have my shirt." I say.

"Okay uh come in and get it. It's on the hook." she says. I walk in and look for the hook and see it. I grab it and put it on and look in the mirror fixing it.

"Thanks" I say walking out and closing the door. I take my phone and go on twitter.

@AlexConstancio7: Good morning!!!

I take a picture of my shoes and go post them.

@AlexConstancio7: Thank you @marialoccisano for the Grape 5s! I love them and you! <3

@AlexConstancio7: Follow spree?? ;)

@AlexConstancio7: If you want me to follow you tweet #AlexCFollowSpree !!

@NYCMahomie: Watch me not get a follow #AlexCFollowSpree

@MahomieThough: Who wants to hear a joke? Alex will follow me!!! Haha #AlexCFollowSpree

@ARCmylove: Alex follow is so hard though like you must be a queen to get his follow #AlexCFollowSpree

@AlexsShoes: Don't you think Alex should follow his shoes? #AlexCFollowSpree

@ChasingZach: If you don't ship this I'm judging you #AlexCFollowSpree

@BeliebingAustin: Alex should be my 2/4... just saying #AlexCFollowSpree

@LovingHimIsEasyRed: Alex is my fav though. He treats Maria like a freaking princess. Where's a boyfriend like that for me? #AlexCFollowSpree

@MalexShipping: Relationship like Malex please #AlexCFollowSpree

@IloveyouFoolishFour: I'm giving up on this follow spree #AlexCFollowSpree

I followed all of them and some more. I followed till I hit tweet limit.

@AlexConstancio7: Followed everyone I can! I'll do another one soon!

I look up to see Maria brushing her hair.

"You were zoned into that phone. What were you doing?" she ask

"Follow spree on twitter" I tell her and she nods

"I like your ass." I blurt out. She turns around and looks at me.

"Thanks. I like your ass too." she says confused. I walk up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"You're beautiful." I tell her rubbing her arms and kissing her shoulder.

"Alex what's going on?" She ask.

"Nothing. I'm just admiring my girlfriend. That's all." I say.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she ask me and I nod.

"You should dance with me." I say into her ear.

"There no music." She tells me. I go onto my phone and go to my music and play a song.

"Whoops now there is." I say. I lean my hand out for her to take and she does. I pull her close to me and put my hands on her hips. She smiles as she locks her fingers around my neck. We sway back and forth to the music.

"You're so strange, but it's cute and I love it." she says giggling. I smile.

"I love showing my love for you. It's for you to know I really do love you." I tell her and she puts her head on my chest.

"You showed me enough you love me. Whenever you show me more I want to explode. You try so hard to impress me when you impressed me the first few days we met." She tells me.

"I'm gonna keep doing it." I say kissing her head. The music ends and she try's to pull away. I keep my grip on her and pull her closer to me.

"Don't let go." I tell her. I keep her that way for a few more minutes and then finally pull away.

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." she says and then leans in and puts her lips on mine. Our lips move and I pull away and lean my head on hers.

"You ready?" I ask her and she nods. I let go of her and we get our bags. I put my phone charger in my bag and check to make sure we have everything.

"So what did you think of this place?" I ask her.

"It's really nice." She says.

"Maybe we can come back here sometime." I tell her and she nods. We go to the desk and return the key. We leave and the doorman was there.

"It was so nice talking to you Maria, good luck in the future." He says as we leave.

"Thank you. We will be back soon." she says.

"Alex take care of her." he says to me

"Don't worry. I will." I say wrapping my arm around her. We say bye and get in the car.

"I'll drive. I need to stop at Dunkin Donuts anyway." Maria says.

"You sure?" I ask as I put our bags in the trunk. She nods and holds her hand out for the keys. I dig through my pockets and pull them out and hand them to her. I close the trunk and get in the passenger seat and Maria in the drivers seat. She starts the car and drives to the Dunkin Donuts we saw. She pulls into a parking spot.

"You wanna come in?" she ask.

"Yeah I'll come in." I say. We get out and walk inside. We stand online and she stands there on her phone with the keys in her hand. I grab the keys from her hand and she jumps up and turns around.

"Why did you take the keys?" she ask

"Cause after we get coffee were going somewhere and I'm driving." I say smiling. We move up and then we finally get to the front.

"Hi welcome to Dunkin Donuts what can I get you?" the person behind the cash register ask.

"Can I get a small ice coffee with milk and sugar?" Maria ask and he nods. He looks at me.

"I'll have the same except a medium please" I say and he nods and gets two cups. Then goes back to the cash register and presses some buttons.

"That will be $7.88" he says. Maria goes to get money in her wallet but I hand him $10. She glares at me and I smile at her. We get our drinks and walk out. I get in the drivers seat and she gets in the passenger seat. I put my drink in the cup holder.

"Where are we going?" Maria ask me.

"A boardwalk." I tell her. We get there and I park and we get out. We walk on it and there's a beach. I grab her hand.

"Come here." I say pulling her to the end of the boardwalk that stopped. I put her in front of the fence and wrapped my arms around her waist behind her.

"Wow this is beautiful." she exclaims.

"I thought you would like it." I tell her. We stand there for a few minutes looking at the water. I let go and stand next to her. She turns and looks at me and smiles and takes my hand. I interlock our fingers.

"Come on let's go walk." I say walking away. We walk up and down the boardwalk and then we go down to the beach. We walk near the water and I pick her up.

"Alex Ruben Constancio I swear to god you better not drop me in the water." she says as I walk in it.

"And why not?" I ask her. She clutches onto my shirt.

"Because I have no extra clothes." she tells me.

"You can go naked, or you can borrow my clothes and I can go naked." I say.

"How about no to both?" she tells me and I laugh nodding.

"Hey if I drop you, I'll buy you a new outfit in those little shops up there." I tell her.

"Ugh if that's what you really wanna do fine." she says I was about to drop her when she stopped me

"BUT I have my phone with me. So that's out." she says.

"Give me your phone, I'll put it in my pocket with mine." I say and she hands me it. I put it in my pocket.

"I hope you enjoy the water." I say before letting her go and she falls in the water. She comes back up.

"That was actually really nice." she says. She goes to hug me and I run away from her.

"Alex come back here!" She says and I run.

"No you're going to get me wet!" I say running up to one of the shops. She catches up to me and hugs me.

"Eww I'm wet now." I complain.

"That's big news bro" she says and I glare at her.

"Alright come here, let's get you something to wear." I say. We pick out a pair of shorts and a crop top. We go look for a bathroom and she changes. She comes out and puts her hair up.

"Alright let's go." she says. We walk back towards the car and get in.

"I'm driving now Alex." she says. I give her the keys and she starts the car.

"Here how about you keek?" she says giving me her phone. I unlock her phone and go on the app.

"It started." I say quietly. She turns to the camera.

"Hey guys were driving back to Miami." I say.

"Would you be mad if I dumped these coffees on you?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Uh yes!" She say and i laugh.

"Would you break up with me?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"You would break up with me?" I ask

"I wouldn't break up with you, I would be mad at you though."

"Okayy." I say

"You were totally thinking about doing it." Maria says

"No I wasn't!" I exclaim.

"Don't lie Alex!" We both laugh.

"We have 5 seconds left." I say. I turn to the camera.

"Bye guys!" I say. I upload it and put her phone down.

"I can't believe you were thinking about pouring the coffee on me." She says

"You love me." I tell her

"Sadly."

"Rude." I say

"Says the one who wanted to pour coffee on me!" She yells.

"I wasn't actually going to do it! I just wanted to know what you would do." I tell her

"Mhm okay alex." I take her hand and kiss it.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too Alex." she says. 2 hours later and were home.

"Ugh finally. My shorts and shirt is wet" she says.

"You need to change again." I say.

"Yup I know." She says.

"Hey what if I get changed and then we go out to lunch. My treat." she says.

"Sure." I shrug. We walk inside her house and say hi to her parents. We go into her room and she looks for clothes to wear. She pulls out a dry pair of clothes and a bra and underwear and goes into the bathroom. She comes out and puts her shoes on.

"Let's go." she says. We say bye to her parents and get in.

"Where do you wanna go?" she ask me.

"Whatever you want I'll have." I tell her.

"Is pizza good?" she ask.

"Pizzas fine." I say and she nods and drives to the pizza shop around the corner. We get out and walk inside and go up to the counter.

"Can I help ya?" the pizza maker ask

"Can I have 2 regular slices?" She ask. He nods and he looks at me.

"2 pepperoni slices." I tell him.

"Is that all? he ask and I look at maria.

"Want anything to drink?" I ask her.

"Wanna split a Coke?" she ask and I nod. I get a coke bottle and put it on the counter.

"That's $16.74" he says. Maria hands him a 20 and she gets her change. I take the drink and we go sit down

"We need to put gas in Austin's car." I tell her.

"Okay I got money for it." she says. The guy brings our pizza over and we say thanks and start eating. We finish and then we leave and I drive her back to her house. I park in front of her house and we sit in the car.

"What are you doing the rest of the day?" I ask her

"Probably hang with Sugar." she tells me

"You got her?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah wanna meet her?" she ask.

"Sure I would love too." I say. We get out and walk inside. I look over and see her on her dog bed.

"Mom has she moved?" I ask

"Yeah she moves sometimes but not a lot." she says.

"They must of done her spaying and really hurt her." I say.

"Maria she pees. Like a lot."

"They messed up on her spaying. If she pees a lot they messed something up." I tell them.

"Really? how do you know?" Her mom ask. I bend down and pet her head.

"I love dogs and it kind of makes sense. It was fine before right?" I ask and she nods.

"But when they got her spayed, she started peeing a lot?" I ask and she nods more.

"So it had to be the spaying." I tell her and she thinks for a second.

"Yeah that's true" she says

"Mom where's emily?" Maria asked

"She said she's hanging out with this girl named Sarah. She's new here." her mom says.

"What does she look like?" she ask.

"Blonde hair, brown eyes. She's very pretty." she says and my eyes go wide. I take my phone out and go type in my exs name on Instagram.

"Is this her?" I ask her mom showing her a couple pictures

"Yes! You know her?" she ask and Maria looks at me. I get nervous.

"Yeah.. I use to uh... Date her." I say nervously.

"Oh really? How long?" She ask.

"Yeah Alex how long was Sarah?" maria ask.

"Almost 2 years." I say. Her mom smiles and nods.

"We'll that's nice." Her mom says leaving. I look and see Maria staring at me.

"That was really awkward. Sorry about that." I apologize.

"It's cool. I mean you moved on from her right?" she ask with fear in her voice.

"Totally. I'm over her. I'm with you now. You're all the matters to me. I don't need no other girls." I say reassuring her.

"Thank god. I was going to smack you." she says. I hug her from the side.

"Don't worry, if I didn't move on from her I wouldn't be with you and did that stuff with you. I'm not a jerk." I whisper in her ear. I pull away and see her smile.

"Want to come upstairs?" she ask and I nod my head.

"Sure." I say. We walk upstairs and go into her room and she keeps the door open.

"So Rocco wants me to go to the studio tomorrow and record more." she tells me.

"What time?" I ask.

"From like 8 to 6"

"So we can't even hang out." I say and she nods.

"Unless I come to the studio." I say

"And I can take a break. There's no way he can keep me in there for 10 hours with no break." she says.

"So I'll come in around like 1-1:30 with lunch. That cool?" I ask her and she nods.

"Now you start writing and I'm going to put gas in Austin's car. I'll be back." I tell her and she nods getting her song book out. I leave and get back into Austin's car. I drive to the gas station and put some gas in. I pay the guy and then drive back to Maria's. I get out and knock on the door and Emily answers.

"Oh hey Alex!" she says

"Hey what's up?" I ask her

"Nothing I'm just hanging with a friend. What are you doing here?" she ask me

"With maria. Is she still upstairs?" I ask her and she nods and lets me in.

"Thanks." I say walking upstairs not even bothering to check if it's Sarah. I see Maria's door closed and I knock on it. She opens the door quick and pulls me in and slams it shut locking it.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"No it's Sarah!" she says and I look at her confused.

"She was threatening me." she tells me

"Maria come on she's not like that." I tell her

"Really Alex? She was just up here threatening me to stay away from you!" she yells in my face. I grab her arms.

"Okay babe listen calm down. I promise you she won't do anything. I'll stay around you and I'll see what she does. Okay?" I say trying to calm her down and she nods. I pull her close to me and put her head in my chest.

"Now how about you show me what you got?" I ask her. We walk to her bed and she gets her guitar.

"I somehow got like 2 songs done and on to my 3rd song." she says

"Really? That's amazing!" I exclaim

"I don't think they're good enough though." She says

"We'll play some then." I tell her and she nods and flips to a page. She starts strumming the guitar.

"The space in between us

Starts the feel like we're worlds apart

Like I'm going crazy

And you say it's raining in your heart

You're telling me nobody's there

To dry up the flood

Oh, but that's just crazy

'Cause baby, I told ya I'm here for good

My love's like a star, yeah

You can't always see me but you know that I'm always there

When you see one shining

Take it as mine and remember I'm always near

If you see a comet, baby, I'm on it

Making my way back home

Just follow the glow, yeah, it won't be long

Just know that you're not alone

I try to build the walls to keep you safe

When I'm not around

But as soon as I'm away from you

You say they come tumbling down

But it's not about the time

That we don't get to spend together

Oh, it's about how strong our love is

When I'm gone and it feels like forever"

"That's some of it. I don't wanna sing the whole thing." She tells me

"That was amazing. Might be one of my favorite songs." I tell her

"Why cause it's about you?" she ask and I nod.

"You know Jake Miller?" she ask and I nod.

"Yeah I love his songs. He's an amazing artist." I tell her

"We'll I emailed him about doing a song together and he said he was going to check me out and I just got a email from him saying he wants to do a song together!" she yells.

"THATS AWESOME!" I say.

"Were meeting on Sunday at IHOP. He's bringing his girlfriend. Would you want to come?" She ask me

"I would love to come." I say and she smiles and leans over to hug me.

"I wanna go to the studio already." she says.

"I just want you to release the album already." I tell her.

"Hopefully this month if not next month" she says. I look at the time.

"It's only 4:30. How about you finish your song writing and we go somewhere at 8?" I suggest

"Where?" She ask

"Well where do you wanna go?" I ask

"We can't be out late. I need to be up early tomorrow." She says.

"We'll looks like we aren't going anywhere then. Wanna spend the night at my place? Just so I can get you away from Sarah. I heard them talking about having a sleepover here." I ask her.

"Sure. Can I bring my guitar?" she ask.

"Bring anything you want." I tell her.

"Can we go now then? That way austin can get his car back." She ask. I get up.

"Yeah pack a bag and let's go." I say. She gets up and packs something quick and we walk downstairs.

"Mom can I stay at Alex's for the night? Please?" she ask.

"Yeah sure. You don't wanna spend the night with Emily and Sarah?" her mom ask and she nods her head no.

"Okay we'll I'll see you tomorrow then. Have a good night. Don't be stupid guys." she says looking at both of us. Maria got red.

"Mom be quiet!" she says

"We won't I promise." I say and she nods. We wave bye and then leave.

"That was embarrassing." she says and I smirk at her.

"Ha she doesn't even know we done stupid twice and it was last night too." I say.

"Alex you're like the sexual one. It's not me." She says laughing.

"I'm a guy babe. You don't know what I do when were not together." I say getting into the car and she makes a disgusted face.

"Yeah and I don't wanna know." she says. I start the car and drive back to my place which was 10 minutes. I park the range rover in the garage in Austin's spot and we get out and walk to the condo.

"Wanna know who I miss?" Maria says. I turn to her.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Dave."

"Yeah me too. He was the best." I say

"Is he coming back?" she ask.

"I honestly don't know. I hope so." I tell her. We get to his place and he opens the door and we walk in and he closes it behind us.

"Hey Austin were back!" he yells. We walk down to his room and walk in. We see Austin laying on his bed on his phone.

"DUDE WE NEED TO TALK!" Austin says jumping up.

"What's up?" I ask as me and maria sit on the bed.

"Emily's hanging out with Sarah. I mean SARAH. Like ex." He says.

"I know. I heard. Why do you think me and maria came here?" I ask.

"She threatened me already." she says. Austin looks at her guitar.

"We'll know that were here, us together. You got your guitar. Wanna write a song together?" he ask her.

"Would love too! Let's start now!" They sit and think of things. Then Austin starts writing something and they make conversation. I yawn and go on my phone.

@AlexConstancio7: What up guys?

@AlexConstancio7: What if I did a song on Austin's and Maria's album? Would you like it.

@Mahomies048: @AlexConstancio7 OMG PLEASE YEA FKA

@AmeezyLovin: @AlexConstancio7 I would love to see that..

@Robert15JGod: @AlexConstancio7 Bro if you get one on Maria's me and Zach need too.

@AlexConstancio7: @Robert15JGod Dude you're in the next room. I'm coming in there.

I get up and walk towards the door leaving the two of them to write a song. I walk to Robert and Zach's room.

"Are you serious about doing a song?" Rob ask me.

"I'm thinking about it. She wanted to do a song but I told her no cause I can't sing. But Austin got a song with Em on his." I tell him.

"Yo me and maria need one. That would be beast." he says. An idea pops into my head.

"WAIT what if all of us do one? We all get together and do a song. Not just separate." I say.

"That's actually a really good idea. Wanna go tell them?" Zach says getting up.

"They're writing a song." I say and he sits back down. We chill in their room until 11:30 when her and Austin come out.

"We finished." he says.

"Can we hear it?" Rob ask and they nod there head no.

"Okay I'm ready for tomorrow." maria says yawning.

"I need sleep." she says.

"Okay were out for the night. See you guys tomorrow" I say leading her back into my room.

"Alright sexy go get into pajamas and let's go to sleep." I say hitting her butt and pushing her to her bag. She gets clothes out and goes into the bathroom. She comes out and comes and lays down with me. I pull her close to me and we fall asleep.

*Emily's POV*

I met this girl named Sarah in this frozen yogurt place. She was really nice and she knew the guys. We became friends and we decided to have a sleepover. Maria didn't seem too happy and she went back with Alex to there place. I don't know why she was acting like that. I ask Sarah how she knew them and she told me her and Alex go back to the beginning of high school. I texted Austin if she knew her and he said he did. He didn't say anymore after that so I was kind of confused. We hung around at my place and we just exchanged stories. Finally at 2 we decided to crash. She slept on the air mattress my mom put in for her.

*Austin's POV*

Later that morning I woke up at 7 and see Alex still sleeping. Maria was sitting in front of our mirror doing her makeup.

"What time did you wake up?" I ask her. She jumps and turns around and puts her hand over her heart.

"Oh my gosh Austin you scared me!" She says.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"It's cool. Get ready dude. We need to leave in like 20 minutes. I suggest you wake Alex up." she says and I get up and jump on him. He wakes up

"Wow dude. Maybe if you were maria I would be okay with that but really?" he says and I laugh. I get off of him and go grab a pair of YMCMB sweatpants and a shirt and go change in the bathroom. I fix my hair and put my hat on and I come back out to see Alex changed already.

"What did you change in front of her?" I ask her.

"Nah I was putting eye shadow on when he was putting his pants on." she says.

"Alright. You guys ready? We can stop somewhere and get coffee." I say. They nod. Maria grabs her phone and songbook and I do the same. We say bye to my mom and leave and walk to my car and we get in.

"Wanna know what I just remembered?" I ask them as I'm pulling out.

"What?" Alex ask

"Rob and Zach leave in a couple days. They start school in a few days." I say.

"Oh man that's crazy." Alex says. We get to Dunkin Donuts and go through the drive thru. We order our coffee and pull up to the window. We get the drinks and I pay and I make the way to the studio. 20 minutes later we get there and we walk inside. We walk down the hallway and walk inside the room.

"Hey Roc." I say. He turns around and looks up.

"You two have been slacking." He says pointing his fingers at me and Maria.

"Yeah sorry about that." She says.

"Maria you're just about done. But Austin come on you need to work." He says.

"I know and Rocco I have some stuff to record. Don't worry." I tell him and he looks at Maria.

"And you?" He ask her.

"I got 3 songs but me and Austin got one and then I talked to Jake Miller and I'm meeting him tomorrow with Alex and were writing one together." She tells him

"You got Jake Miller?!" I ask her and she nods.

"I wanna get in touch with his manager." Rocco tells her and she nods.

"Come with us tomorrow." She says.

"Alright you two get in there and sing the one you guys have together." He says. I walk in with Maria behind me. I hand her a pair of headphones and put them on and she does the same. We sing the song and when we finish Rocco looks at us.

"Wow that was amazing. Come out and help set the music up." He says. We look at each other and smile and take the headphones out and sit next to him. We set a beat up and within an hour and half we got it.

"Great now go sing it again and the song will be final." We go back in there and sing it again and after 20 minutes it's done.

"Wow that's amazing. This should be a hit for both of you." He says and we high five.

"Hey where did Alex go?" I ask and we look around.

"He left. Said he had to do something." Rocco told us.

"Okay which one of you are going first?" He ask.

"Wanna go?" I ask Maria.

"Sure." I say. I take the headphones off and walk out.

"Alright Maria let's see what you have." He says sitting back. Hours past and now it's 4:30. Only an hour and a half left. Me and Rocco were setting music up for one of my songs. Alex walks in with Emily, Zach, and Robert.

"Hey hey hey." Emily says. We wave and go back. Finally we got one and put it together. We turn back around to see that they're gone again.

"Okay you guys actually got something done. Now album names?" He ask looking between Maria and I.

"I'm still thinking." I say and he stares at Maria.

"I was thinking Perfect, but I don't know." she says. He nods.

"Okay listen Austin you know how you're nominated for a VMA?" Rocco ask and I nod.

"You guys aren't going to be too happy about this, but Austin you need to take Maria as your date for the VMAS." He says and our faces drop.

"WHAT!" We yell

"The media wants a story and were gonna give them one." He says.

"Rocco I have a girlfriend." I say

"Yeah and I have a boyfriend." she tells him.

"Why can't I take Emily and not Maria?" I ask.

"Emily isn't an upcoming singer like you are." he says.

"So why can't I take Alex and he takes Emily? We avoid drama and we all walk the red carpet. We will stay close to each other." she suggest and I nod agreeing with her.

"Alex isn't a singer either." He says and I glare at him.

"So? Why does it have to be a singer?" I ask.

"Like I said before Austin, the media wants a story. Were gonna give them one. You guys will get questions if you're together which will be no, you're just close friends. Not only that but they will aim on Maria and get her popularity going. Austin you're a big part of media today with the Bieber comparisons." He says and I sigh.

"Do we really need to be dates?" I ask and Rocco nods.

"Rocco I understand where you're coming from, but Austin and I are putting both are relationships at risk. How do you think Emily and Alex are going to react? Don't get me wrong I love Austin to death but I don't see myself dating or going to red carpets with him as a date. He's like a brother to me. Do you know how awkward it's going to be?" Maria says and Rocco thinks for a second.

"Maria I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to get you out there more. Singers are getting older and we have a fresh new star right here with an amazing voice." he explains. I look at Maria and she looks at me.

"Can me and Austin talk about it first?" Maria ask.

"Go ahead. I'm gonna go get some water. You guys want some?" He says getting up and looking at us. We nod our head no and he leaves.

"Okay were basically being forced to do this." I say turning towards her.

"How do you think they're going to react?" She ask and I shrug.

"Hopefully they don't make it a big problem. Besides it's only for a couple hours. Once it's time for the after party we won't have to be "dates" cause there would be no cameras." I explain.

"I'm in for it under a couple things. No kissing and holding hands. Unless we need to and Alex and Emily are fine with us holding hands. Hugging is fine because nothing bad. Your arm around my waist or anything like that, I don't think that should be a problem. It's just the kissing and holding hands we need to avoid." She says.

"So we doing it?" I ask and she nods.

"Okay we'll I guess we should tell Rocco." I say. He walks in.

"Well?" he ask sitting back down.

"We'll do it." we say together.

"There we go." He says and I fake smile. I love Maria but it feels like she's my sister and I'm taking my sister as a date and that's strange. But hopefully it goes by fast.

"It's only for one night. A few hours then after that, all the other award shows you can take Emily and Maria can take Alex. Okay? I just need this to happen once." He says and we nod.

"Great. Hey speaking of them, they're all outside by the basketball hoop. They're waiting for you two." he says. We get up and say bye and I lead Maria to the basketball hoops.

"I think we should tell them together." Maria tells me.

"Yeah that would be better." I say.

"Wanna tell them now so it doesn't become a problem if we tell them later?" I ask and she nods. We walk outside and say hi.

"We need to talk." I say. They all look between us.

"What are you pregnant Maria?" Robert jokes. She looks up scared and Alex punches his arm and Emily tenses. I look at her confused and she just looks away.

"Shut up Rob. You just scared her!" he says.

"No I'm not pregnant." She says.

"Anyways getting off that topic." I say glaring at them.

"Just before we were talking with Rocco and he told us something. Something that we weren't okay with at first and it took us an half hour to convince us to do it. You guys aren't going to be too happy about it." I say pointing to Emily and Alex.

"Why what is it?" Emily ask.

"Rocco wants us to go to the VMAS together. As in I take Maria as my date." I say and Alex gets an angry look on his face.

"Why do you need to take her?" he ask getting angry. Maria walks over and hugs him calming him down.

"Rocco said it's to get my popularity going and to put attention on me so more people will realize me." she tells him.

"Also because you two aren't upcoming singers" she says and I nod.

"But it's only for the red carpet we just need to walk down together and then sit next to each other at the show. Then at the after party were free." I say and they nod taking it all in.

"That's why we want you guys to come and hang out with us during the after party. We got tickets for you guys to sit inside the area during the VMAS but not with us." I continue on.

"As much as I don't want this happen go ahead." Alex says. We look at Emily.

"Well it's only for a few hours, so it's fine." she says. We breathe a sigh of relief.

"Now that we have that done. We need to talk about what I have to do with her. As in like walking with her." I say and they look confused.

"We both agreed to no kissing." Maria says and Alex interrupts.

"NO! KISSING IS TOO FAR!" He says.

"That's why we aren't doing it. We think hugging and having one arm around her waist is good. But were concerned about holding hands" I say.

"Hugging is my favorite one there." Emily says and Alex nods agreeing with her.

"Okay we'll what do you guys think about holding hands?" Maria ask.

"Wait can you guys like hold hands for a second. I just want to see something." Alex says. We look confused and I take Maria's hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"Now like walk a bit." Robert says. Still being confused we walk.

"The holding hands part look kind of weird actually." Zach says.

"I'm fine with holding hands, hugging, and one arm wrapped around her. It's okay with me." Emily says.

"It isn't my favorite thing but it's better than kissing. Uh I guess holding hands is okay." Alex says approving. We let go of our hands.

"Okay now that is all set and everything the only thing left is to get a dress and suit." I say. I look at Maria. My phone vibrates and I take it out of my pocket and see a text from Rocco.

Rocco: Make sure your outfits match! If she wears a red dress you need a red tie or something!

Me: Okay

"Maria let me know what color your dress is gonna be. Rocco wants us to match." I say.

"He's so serious about this." Zach says.

"Yup we realize." Maria says.

"Let's go for dinner. I'll pay." I say and they agree and we walk to my Range Rover and all squeeze in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.4K 38
Keller has a pretty rough life. She struggles with depression and self harm. Her mom thinks she's crazy. Her dad died. And her step dad beats her. Sh...
21.9K 505 64
Sutton and her friends Madeline and Charlotte are going to Sutton's cousin Emma's for the summer in San Antonio Texas and they meet Austin Mahone, Al...
365K 9.4K 96
I had a one night stand with my best friend, Austin Mahone. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant but he dropped it on me and the crew that he...
7.3K 96 14
Kim has fallen in love with her best friend Alex. Is this good for their friendship? NO! Kim’s ex-boyfriend is against them and will give everything...