My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

By CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 6

43.1K 1.4K 509
By CelineZella

* Calum's POV *

I left the house around 7:30. My dad's car was gone so I guess he had to leave early. I threw on random clothes, not bothering to dress up. I took my time getting to school. I didn't want to go today either but I had to. If I was going to get a good paying job then I'm going to have to keep my grades up and get into a nice collage.

I got to the school and people were clustered around, loitering outside till the bell rang. I turned off my car and got out. Before I even closed my car door, people ran up to me. There was Nick and a few other people. "Hey, dude." He said.

I gave him a random fist bump and then some girl hugged me. "Calum! Why didn't you call me?" I looked down and Gina's blue eyes looked back up at me.

I peeled her off of me. "Because, I don't need to." I said, not really caring.

She puckered her lips and crossed her arms over her chest. "I can't believe you, Calum."

"What do you not believe?" I laughed. "We fucked once and now you wanna hook up? I don't do relationships, I told you that." I smiled down at her, wishing she'd just leave me alone.

"I hope someone hurts you like all the girls you hurt." She said. She flung her hair over her shoulder and walked away.

I laughed. "Can't wait!"

Nick chuckled. "Why do you do that, man?" He asked, looking back up at me.

"Do what?" I said, leaning against my jeep.

"Mess with their feelings. You sleep with them and then shut them down like that. When are you going to get in a serious relationship?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. "I only mess with them to help get my problems off of my mind, they don't mean anything. And I'm not getting into a 'serious relationship' for awhile." I said.

The bell rang and he shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever. Let's go." We went inside and parted ways, him going to his locker and me going to mine. I opened my locker and got my binder out, putting my phone and keys in my backpack. I don't ever really take my backpack home, I just carry my binder.

I shut the locker and went to class. People caught up to me in the hallway, walking beside me and giving me high fives. I opened the door and we walked in. I made my way to my seat, catching the eyes of the new kid. We made eye contact and he turned back around to the window.

I sat down in my seat and peeked back over. I noticed how his glasses caught the light and caused a slight glare and how some of his curly black hair fell in his face. A girl came up to him and started talking to him. She had long red hair and wore a funky outfit. Was she new too? The teacher walked in and she went to her seat. The teacher started class and I dazed off as soon as she opened her mouth.

The days were passing by quick. It felt like i haven't been in school for more than an hour but I was already in gym class. They made us dress out with the normal P.E. class this week. I was on the football team, of course, and I had to usually walk down to the athletic facility but they put us in this class for a few days.

I dressed out in the locker room, Nick beside me. Nick was also on the football team but as I explained, we had to dress out with the normal P.E. class.

After everyone was done, we all went down to the track. "Alright, ladies and gents," the Coach shouted. "I can tell that most of you really got to work on filling up your tummies this summer! So today, to slim you down a bit, you'll be running a two laps in under 6 minutes! Be thankful, I'm going easy on y'all today!" He said. He's such a nice person.

He blew the whistle and we were off. I jogged the first lap. I passed by the new kid and saw him bent over, panting. I stopped and turned back around. What are you doing, Calum? No time for that. Let him be. He's not important. But I didn't listen. I went up to him. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked, wondering if I should put a hand on his shoulder or help him.

His ice blue eyes looked up at me from behind his glasses. He stood straight and I noticed how short he was. I wanted to laugh but he could think I was making fun of him, which I didn't want to do. He nodded his head, hands clenched. I turned back around and kept running.

What was the point of that? You probably just freaked him out.

******

I was in last block, taking notes and checking the clock every minute. Finally, the bell rang and I grabbed my things and left the classroom. I went to my locker and gathered my things. Nick came up to me, leaning against the locker beside me. "You going to practice today?" He asked.

I stopped and looked over at him. "What?"

He smiled. "We have football practice today. Coach said it earlier in gym class. Starts at 4."

I let out a loud groan. "Dammit, I gotta go to work. But if I miss the first day of practice then coach is gonna kill me." What am I gonna do? I need the money but I love football practice.

"I could make up an excuse for you. Say, you have bad diarrhea or something." He laughed and I punched him lightly on his arm. "Just kidding. But seriously, I could make up an excuse."

"Nah, I'll go. I'm just going to have to work a double Saturday." I shut my locker and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"But the party is Saturday." He said, pouting.

"Then I guess I won't go. Problem solved." I said, walking off. He followed behind me.

"You going to your house?" He asked, dropping the whole party thing.

"Yeah, wanna come? I'm almost positive my dad won't be home." I said, walking to my car.

"Sure." He said. I unlocked my car and he got in the passenger seat and I walked around the other side and got in the drivers side. "Pass the aux cord." He said, hand out.

I started the car and handed him the cord. He plugged it up and put on some rap music. I didn't pay much attention, though.

I drove to my house and guess what? He wasn't there. I went ahead and turned the car off and we went inside for a little snack. We sat down at the island, eating apples. "Hey, Calum?" He asked.

I looked over at him. "What?" He was turning the apple over in his hand, scanning it.

"I may have found a right apartment for you." He said, taking another bite out of the apple.

I perked up. "Really? Where?"

"Well, I saw it on the big posting board the have at school, in the hallway. It said something about a roommate and apartments."

"You don't happen to know where at, do you?" I asked, leaning in a little closer. Maybe this could be it. I won't be able to get enough money for my own apartment but maybe a roommate will do.

"All school." He said.

"I mean the address of the apartment, dumbass." I swear, he could be so slow sometimes.

"Oh... No." He stood and threw his apple in the garbage.

I sighed, annoyed. "Well, I'll check it out tomorrow. Maybe this is it, Nick. Maybe I can finally move out." I said, smile forming on my face. I know I promised my mother that I would watch him but I just can't anymore. There's so much stress and pressure and I can't take it all. But of course I didn't tell anyone or let anyone see how weak I was on the inside. And anyways, I will check up on him.

And as soon as I smiled, it dropped when the door opened. I didn't even hear his car pull up. He looked over at me and Nick. "Oh, you brought your gay friend." He said, slamming the door and heading for the stairs.

Nick dropped his head and backed away from him, not saying anything. I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me. "I'll be back later. I have football practice." I said, shoving Nick outside before he could say another thing about him. I didn't appreciate him making fun of my friend or using the word 'gay' near me.

"Don't come back." He whispered as he walked up the stairs. I held back the urge to make a snarky comeback and just shut the door.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I didn't think he was gonna be home for awhile." I said as we got back in the car.

"It's fine. It just startled me a bit. Bringing back some bad memories." He said, head bent down. I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"I'm really sorry. I won't bring you back." I said. He squeezed my hand and let go. I pulled my hand back and started the car.

"It's fine, really. Let's just go." He said, taking in a deep breath. We got the school and headed down to the field with a few other people that were waiting on us.

******

After practice, I said bye to Nick and drove home. Practice was so refreshing and I loved it. I rolled the windows down and turned up the music. I felt so energized right now. I didn't want to go home but I had to finish my homework.

Not only practice made my day. The whole thing about the ad that someone put up for the roommate thing made my day. I just need to know if it was a guy or girl or if they would let me stay. Please let this be it. Please.

I never really begged for something but this was something that I needed more than anything. I pulled into the driveway and got out. He was still here so I had to be quiet. I locked my car and opened the door and he was in the living room, eating a bowl of cereal on the couch. He didn't bother to look back at me.

I ran up the stairs before he could say something and closed my door. I need to figure out what kind of dog I was going to get. Maybe a lab or golden retriever. I want a big dog. I sat down on my bed and pulled up my backpack, taking out my homework. I tried focusing but i just couldn't. I filled in random things and put it back in my backpack. I  think this was the first time ever that I've been this excited to go to school.

I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes and climbed into bed. I turned off my nightstand lamp and fell right to sleep.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 255 45
[A BoyxBoyxBoy Love Story] "If only I could kiss him and tell him I'm there.. I'm here.." "There's this border that you are so scared of crossing" "N...
1.3M 55.4K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
248K 6.6K 40
"Remember this - don't fuck up my life more than you already have, pretty boy. You're gonna regret it." Even while knowing that he felt nothing towar...
9.8M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...