Karma x Reader (lemon)

By Xoxo_mimigirl

helloooo nice to meet ya __( l _ <)_/ I am very excited bc this is the first karma x reader book I'm about t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8!!!

Chapter 2

20.2K 306 209
By Xoxo_mimigirl

(You get home)

"(Y/n)! WHERE WERE YOU!?"
you try to defend yourself. " N-no where There was traffic! and-and school let out late mom!" your heart starts to pound heavily. " (y/n) (l/n)! THATS NO REASON AT ALL FIRST YOUR GRADES FALL AND YOU BEING LATE!?WITH BEHAVIOR AND GRADES LIKE THIS YOU'LL NEVER MAKE INTO COLLEGE AND BECOME A DOCTOR!" your mother is very strict about you getting into college and becoming something she couldn't be....a doctor. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T FOCUS YOU KNOW DAD PASTED AWAY ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO!" *tears roll down your cheeks* "Well who cares it was only 2 months get over it already!" Your temper starts to build up all of a sudden you shout "THATS IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" You race for the front door. "GET BACK HERE! WHERE ARE YOU GOI--." (SLAM) you run two blocks down with tears in your shiny (e/c) eyes You breathe and call karma.

12:30am (midnight)
*karma*"hey (y/n)-chan~ what's wrong?"

*(y/n)* "I runaway and I'm sorry to have awaken you but I-I need you. And I trust you the most with this situation."

*karma* (blushing) ye-yea hang tight (y/n)-chan~ I'll be there right now.

    ~* call ends*~

You see karma starting to run to you your heart beats Faster, faster! And faster! . All of sudden you faint from exhaustion. The last thing you heard was "(y/n)-chan!"

*much later*
You wake up "wh-where am I?" You think to yourself before you  realize you were in a bed and something warm was pressing up against you holding your waist. You slightly turn and look and karma "ka-karm-kun?".     "Huh...(Y/n)-chan~ did I wake you?"   you think to yourself " what the HELLLLL!?" but you were so tired you just get closer and you both cuddle each other. He looks and smiles at you. ( You both fall asleep.)

*WARNING* NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS....LEMONS!!!!!!!!   __(+_ +)_/..... I have warned u thanx again peeps : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
479K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
180K 7.4K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
972K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...