You're a whole new level of c...

By Tabula__Rasa

Same stuff. A lot of one shots. Fluff, angst and mainly smut. You know the basics. Enjoy. More

Is it Love, or is it Art?
The Flower Children's Emporium
The Sweat on Our Skin
I'll Know My Name As It's Called Again
But I'ma Touch You Right
Something Ours and Ours Alone
surrender to the afterglow
til the stars fall from the sky, til the sun no longer shines (baby i'm yours)
So happily
Aphrodisiac
I've been stuck inside (your heart-shaped box)
Don't Unplug Me Or Shut Me Down
things have gotten closer to the sun ♡
Don't Unplug Me Or Shut Me Down

here we go again...

17.6K 93 0
By Tabula__Rasa

If you're new around here: I will be posting Larry one shots, the ones I really like or think may be interesting for you to read. I'll be putting some fan art on the side even it isn't related to the story, just so you know.

I do not own anything. I will be posting the link from where I found the fic so the credit goes to its right owner. 

WARNING: almost all of these are NC-17 or R rated. Mature content, smut, whatever you want to call it. 

> if you don't like these kind of things I kindly ask you to leave and don't go farther.

> if you do love these things, well, you're very welcome, enjoy (-:

♡ : the one shots marked with the heart in the title are my favorite ones if you were wondering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 70.6K 53
When a bet was made to see if Riley Carson would fall in love with Mitch Lingston, she didn't think she'd end up as the outcast of school. With rumor...
8.9K 108 5
*sequel to you're mine* Ashley just wants to have a normal life with the love of her life JJ Maybank, but after midsummers, everything is but normal...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
91.5K 3.3K 184
The cover is the character design of the protagonist. Chu Shi Ci was bound to a system, which tasked him with saving those destitute male leads. Howe...