Is it Love, or is it Art?

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/731795

~~~~~~

Rating: Mature

Warnings/tags: dancing alternate universe - stripper/exotic dancer, boys kissing, boys grinding, dancer!louis, radioshowhost!harry, jealousy, secrets, confusion, established relationship, dirty dancing, larry stylinson - freeform

Word count: 10228

Summary: 

Louis Tomlinson had been a dancer for three years.

He'd been dating Harry for two.

Although... Harry had yet to find out about the first part.

-

Louis woke to a pair of lips pressing over his. He moaned softly, and the soft, plump, familiar lips started to move on his. He lifted a hand to tangle in the curls that rested on the boy who was kissings head. He pulled them back slightly and opened his eyes, meeting a pair of bright green ones right on front of his.

"Well, good morning Harold." he smiled. "Do you find it necessary to kiss me 

before 

I've brushed my teeth?"

"Mm..." Harry thought about it for a moment before leaning back down, his arms braced on either sides of Louis' head, whispering softly against Louis' lips "Yes."

"Get off me, idiot," Louis laughed, pushing his younger boyfriend off him. Harry laughed, rolling to the side and landing next to Louis on the bed.

"I was 

trying

 to be romantic, thank you." He huffed sarcastically as he sat up. "I made breakfast."

"Yum." Louis laughed as he buried himself back under the duvet.

"Hey, get out!" Harry laughed, ripping the sheet from Louis, who squealed.

"Harry!" Louis laughed, pulling a pillow down to cover his naked body.

"I don't get why you're covering up," Harry sighed as he stood, throwing the duvet to the ground. "It's not like it's anything I haven't seen before - hell, it's not like it's anything I didn't see last night."

"Yea, but it's cold!" Louis whined, rolling off the side of the bed for his clothes that had been discarded of the night before. He came up with a pair of black boxers and his jeans. "Where'd my shirt go?"

"Find it later, you're not leaving me just yet." Harry laughed, pulling Louis close, pecking him lightly on the lips, before pulling away with an exagerated face of disgust. "Oh god, you're right. 

Why

 did I kiss you before you brushed your teeth?"

"Oh, shut up." Louis laughed, hitting Harry's chest before pulling away and heading to the bathroom, where Harry kept a spare tooth brush for him. He shook his head at the sight of the many lovebites covering his chest, sighing deeply. How was he going to cover them up?

He walked out and headed to the kitchen once he was all cleaned up, and sat down on the counter behind Harry, who was too lost in humming along to whatever tune was going through his head to hear Louis enter the kitchen. Louis swung his leg out to kick Harry's bum, causing the younger boy to jump, yelping.

"Hey!" He laughed, turning around, wooden spoon in hand.

"What are you going to do to me?" Louis laughed. reaching a hand out to bat the utensil away from his face. "Is the food done?"