things have gotten closer to the sun ♡

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/705664

~~~~~~

Rating: Explicit

Warnings/tags: future fic, angst, friends to lovers, love

Word count: 49276

Summary: it’s strange, making the choice to face his past—it almost feels like he’s heading for the sun straight on, like he’s screaming come on and burn me, i deserve it.

-

when a solar flare is announced to end the world in twelve days, harry reunites with the people that he used to know better than the back of his own hand.

-

Notes: ok so i'm sorry i can't actually post this one shot here bc it's waaay too long but there's the link at the beginning an i highly recommend it!

I'M CRYING A RIVER. it's actually so good it hurts. it's heartbreaking but as someone said the saddest stories are always the better ones... it's totally worth it. i'll love to know what you thought of it in the comments bc i fucking want to know if you broke down in tears just like me. i'm not one to cry often and even if i'm the kind to possibly cry over a movie or a book it's REALLY rare if it happens so you can imagine how good this can be (at least for me). so if you decide to jump into this train just be prepared for a lot of emotions idek maybe not during the story but at the end. i dunno. i'm not good with words sorry. (-: just. read.