So happily

From: http://archiveofourown.org/works/1100575

~~~~~~

Rating: Explicit

Warnings/tags: Tumblr AU, first time, alternate universe, top!harry, phone sex, fluff

Word count: 14969

Summary: 

After making a post on his blog about his biggest insecurity, Louis doesn't expect to receive a message from someone who would change his life and finally make him happy.

-

I hate how I look. I can't see how anyone would ever find me attractive. I'm nothing special, I haven't got 'perfect' skin or muscles or abs. There's not a single thing I like about my appearance. I wish I could look like someone else, even if it's just for one day :(

Once Louis had stopped typing, he looked over the words then let out a deep sigh, feeling his chest tighten and tears sting the corners of his eyes. He hardly ever made personal posts on his blog, most of the time he kept his thoughts inside of his head and instead reblogged pictures of whatever he found amusing. Even though he knew it was unlikely that someone would read it and care enough to reach out to him, it was comforting to be able to get out how he felt.

Adding tags in relation to his statement, Louis lifted his hand to rub his eye as he pressed post, displaying his thoughts on his blog for his small number of followers to see. He sighed again when he saw it on his dashboard, his eyes staring back at the screen of his laptop that was resting on his knees.

He tipped his head back and leant against the headboard of his bed with his eyes now staring at the far wall of his bedroom. He felt an emptiness inside of him as he thought of the words he had written, the words that had been on his mind for so long, so loud and clear that he couldn't focus on anything else. It was a constant reminder inside of his head, telling him that he looked a mess, or didn't look good enough compared to other boys his age.

He felt intimidated whenever he went on a night out with his friends, when he should be drinking and having a good time he'd instead be worrying about what others around him think of how he looks. His self confidence always lowered whenever he'd be with Zayn, who worked out to tone his body and wore black skinny jeans and tshirts that displayed his firm muscles. He hated comparing himself to his best friend, but he couldn't help how he'd pick out flaws of his own body and hold them against the qualities of Zayn's.

It was something Louis focused on every day. He hated the disappointed feeling he got inside of his stomach whenever he looked in a mirror, and the sadness spread around his heart whenever he tried on new clothes and found they didn't look as good on him as they would on anybody else. His negative thoughts remained in his head at any point of the day, and no matter what he did to distract himself or make himself feel better, he always stayed so low, sometimes letting tears fall down his cheeks when he lay in bed at night.

Looking back to his laptop screen, Louis moved his finger on the mousepad to refresh the page. He felt his stomach flip with nerves and surprise when he noticed the little red speech bubble, with a number 1 inside, above the envelope at the top of his dashboard. He moved his finger on the pad to click on the envelope, having curiosity and wonder fill his mind.

Once the page had loaded, Louis saw the new message displayed in a white box. He glanced to the side of the box to the small icon of the sender, seeing a boy dressed in a black top with his head down and his hands together in front of his chest. He could see formed muscles in the boy's arms, as well as the black tattoos that covered them. His eyes slowly moved away from the icon to start reading the message that had been sent.