You're Mine & Only Mine

Af StarCooler76

Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very go... Mere

Characters HuntFang Wolf Coats
Characters StoneFur Wolf Coats
Tracks In Snow
Why So Close?
Respect Me Or Else
Mistletoe
Merry Christmas Love
Happy Birthday
Wait What, Why?
Masquerade
Pride Clubbing!
Race Ya
Now You've Done It
Bad? Not likely
Just A Video, Watch it
Wise Choice, Wise Choice
Firewall
Vic The Lover Boy
Forbidden
No Participation
Happy Halloween Boys & Ghouls
Fetish For Love
Mending Things Together
The Kill
Mark Once
Over The Phone
You & Me, So I Thought
Merry Christmas Wolves
Parker's Boy History
The Invite
Sex Trip: Part I
Sex Trip: Part II
Sex Trip: Part III
Captured
New Breed
Howl Of The Night
New One
Dream Of Tears
Break Out
Try To Relax
Dangerous Situation
May The Night Become Clear
Never Turn Your Back
Halloween Night
Welcome Home
Josh & Kaige
Happy New Year!
Flowers
Expect The Unexpected
The Unexpected
New Addition
News After News
I'm The Alpha: Part I
I'm The Alpha: Part II
I'm The Alpha: Part III
It's That Time Of Year
Author's Note, Hello Peeps
Alpha Camille
Mother Knows Best
The Son
Broken Bonds
No Alpha Time For You
The Sterling's Last Chapter
Moon Festival
The Wolf Moon
This Is Us
Thanks Reading

Honor

901 33 4
Af StarCooler76

Violet's POV,

Laying on my bed, petting my kitten I named Grey. It's a boring Sunday but also the best resting day. Saturday was the worst. All I did was listen to my brother about how great it is to be alpha, blocking out questions from my friends and dealing on how to tell my father that my mate is a girl and that she's from the HuntFang pack and also the alpha of the pack.

As much as I don't want too, I have to get up and out of the house. I remember when I stayed in the house and in my room for 3 days straight, my brother bust through my room and practicality pulled me out of my room by my feet.

Walking downstairs I was being eyed by a small group of people that were in the kitchen.

"Did you hear that she and the new alpha we alone together." Said a girl from the group.

"You're right, I heard the growl. I wonder what they were doing?" Said a guy.

"You know the alpha is a dyke, they could've been doing anything." Said a another girl laughing a little.

Trying to ignore them, I went outside to catch some fresh air. I went to the back of the house where the training takes place to see what's up.

I walked onto the back patio and sat down and by my surprise, it seems like an unwanted guest makes their way onto the field. His black white fur shimmered in the sunlight. The group of trainers cleared a path for him. I didn't move from my seat as he walked up to me.

Looking at him, I notice that there was a envelop in his mouth. He then bowed down and I took the envelope. He raised and turned away and was off to where he came from. I watched as he snarled, snapping his jaws at the trainers who flinched.

Holding the envelop my name was printed in fancy writing. I turned to the back were a champagne gold wax seal with 'her' initials. Rolling my eyes I open the envelope and out with the letter.

Dear My Lovely Violet,

I welcome you to my home as my guest of honor, to celebrate my finished goal in being the new alpha of my pack. I would like for you to come looking your best, I also inform you that I will be telling my pack about you as my mate and I hope it's not a bother to your father and brother. Though your mother has given me the honor in telling my pack about the wonderful new. Hope to see you tonight.

-Yours Truly.
Parker

Who does she think she is and why did my mother approve to this, why. I head into the house to see what's going on.

"Mom! Mom where are you!" I yelled throughout the house.

"I'm in the kitchen, what is it?" My mother said as I entered the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?" I said placing the letter on the table in front of her.

"Oh about that. . .you see Parker's mother and I are happy that you two are mates. And we thought that letting the packs know would be nice. I will be dealing with your father but for now, you will be attending the ball." My mother said as she begin to leave the kitchen.

"But mom I don't want to go and plus I don't even have a dress." I said following behind her.

"Parker already got you a dress, it's in your closet." Mother said walking up the stairs.

"Wait, when did she bring the dress over?" I asked her.

"Last night." She answered.

"Last night?" I repeated.

"Yeah, she was here with her mother and she went up to your room to hang the dress." She said walking to her room.

"You let her come into my room." I said and we stopped at her door.

"She's your mate Violet, she was bound to go in anyway even without my approval." Mother said as we entered the room.

"But mom." I protest.

"But nothing, you're going to the party. Parker will be expecting your arrival. The party starts at 8 and is over at 12." She said.

"I can't believe this. Why are you making me do this." I said then laid on her bed and the smell of my father scent made me think.

"What will dad do when he finds out about Parker?" I questioned.

"He would be furious about everything. For one you won't be able to have any offspring and two she's an alpha of a very dangerous pack." My mother finished.

"Well I mean we can have a kid. . .or kids." I said thinking way to much.

"See! There it is! You do care!" She said sounding all excited.

"Please mom not now, I gotta go." I said leaving her to whatever she's having.

Parker's POV,

Walking into my room, I'm welcomed by my sister.

"Get out." I stated.

"That's no way to talk to your older sister like that." She said sitting up in my bed.

"I don't have time for this Camille." I said and went into the bathroom.

"You should get your hair fixed, don't you want to look good for your guest of honor." She said as she ruffled my hair.

I growled at her and looked at myself in the mirror to check out my hair.

"I guess I could get something done to it, maybe a blowout" I said.

"Yeah something," Camille said. "So how are you going to get your mate to like you more." She continued.

"I don't have to do anything, she'll come to me." I said smiling.

"You really think you got it all." Camille said as we left the bathroom.

"I mean I have everything she'll love and want." I stated.

"But what til she finds about you little problem." Camille said.

"She won't!" I growled.

"Look." She said pointed down at my hands.

Looking down at my hands, they were in flames. Lifting up my hands I watched as the red flames danced and I shook my hands and the flames vanished.

"It's your anger, Parker. No one wants someone who catches fire when they get too heated." Camille said. But honestly she does have a point, my anger is something that I can't control no matter how hard I try.

She then continued "Not trying to make things worse or anything but she will be coming looking very beautiful tonight and you know. . .guys here would love to-" I growled loudly cutting her short.

"I will figure something out!," I yelled at her which came out more like a growl.

"Even if it means I have to mark her." 

Author's Note

Violet as guest of honor sounds wonderful. What do you think?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.7M 652K 89
COMPLETED (BOOK 5) *Also a stand-alone book!* Jacob had been shy his entire life. He was reserved, had an introverted soul, and struggled to communic...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
208K 10.3K 23
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!" I groaned frustrated at my sibling. "fuck off Jax." I growled at him. He laughed hard at my annoyed expressi...
262K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...