My Roommate, The Fukboi (Boyx...

Galing kay CelineZella

Petite Theo Walcott struggles with rent and is forced to search for a roommate. But what poor little Theo did... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- All The Things I've Missed
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter! Part1!
Bonus Chapter! Part2!
Bonus (Smut) Chapter!

Chapter 3

57K 1.7K 906
Galing kay CelineZella

* Theo's POV *

He smiled at me. I didn't dare look up again. "Oh, who are you?" Said the teacher. She was a tall blonde. She sounded nice.

I looked up and she gave me a small smile. "His name's Theo." Said Samantha. I handed her my schedule and she looked over the page.

"You're new! That's nice. Welcome to my class. I teach english and writing. The basics really." She handed me back my paper and turned to the class. "Everyone! This is Theo Walcott. He's new here and I hope you make him feel welcome." She said. Samantha went to her seat at the front of the class. "I'm Mrs.Gyllenhaal. Here, I'll write it on the board." She turned and wrote it down and turned back to me. "Pick any open seat you want." She said, urging me on.

I built up enough courage to look over again. There was a seat open at the very back and another by the window, beside Mr.Popular. I decided on the one by the window. I didn't want to be stuck at the back of the class and the window seat had a nice view. I walked over and quickly glanced at the guy next to me. He stared up at me, eyes scanning my body. I quickly sat down in my seat and ignored all contact with him.

"Where was I?" The teacher said. "Oh, wait. You need a book, Theo." She said, looking around.

"I can share with him." The guy next to me said. I looked over, suprised and he gave me a small smile.

"Thank you, Calum. Alright, let's get on with class. My name's Mrs.Gyllenhaal, as written on the board, and I'm your English teacher."

I stared out the window, watching cars pass by as the wind made the trees dance. She said a couple other things but I didn't pay attention. Calum. Nice name.

******

The classes passed by quick. Next was computer class. Luckily, he didn't introduce me. He just led me to my seat and carried on. Then there was math. She didn't even bother to look up. After that was lunch. Samantha was in the same lunch period so she invited me to her friend group. After that was art. I liked art, a lot. The teacher was super friendly and she let me sink in and do nothing.

And then there was P.E. My worst enemy. Thankfully, since I was new, they didn't make me do anything. Also because I didn't bring any clothes to dress out in. They warned me about four times to bring clothes or I'd have to do twenty push ups or something like that. And then last was social studies.

"Since this is the first day here I'm not going to force y'all to do anything. Also because most of you would just moan and groan and get nothing done. But tomorrow, we'll hit it hard." He said. I was ready to leave as soon as I got to school. I sat in the back of the class in social studies. He was a cool teacher. He seemed laid back but I may be wrong.

The bell rang and everyone pushed and shoved to leave. I went up to the teacher. "Do you do extra credit in this class?" I asked him. He looked up from his desk.

"First day here and you're already asking about extra credit." He smiled. "Sometimes. But you really won't need it. This class is pretty easy." He said.

I nodded my head and walked out. The hallway was still full of people trying to get out. I waited around for a bit and then went. I found my locker easily but I had to pull out my sheet to see what my combination was again. I got it the first try and opened my locker. I pulled out my backpack and stuffed everything in it. I got my phone and keys from my backpack and stuffed them in my pocket.

I shut my locker and threw my backpack over my shoulder. The hallway was pretty clear now so it wasn't much of a struggle getting out. I scanned the parking lot, trying to remember where my car was. I found it and walked over. I stopped when I saw everyone crowding my car.

It wasn't really my car, it was the car beside mine but there were so many people there that it seemed that way. I shoved my way through, shouting 'excuse me' and 'pardon me' here and there. "Move, people. Can you not see he's trying to get to his car?" Someone said from in the crowd. People turned to me and moved out of the way. Then a guy popped up, pushing people back so I could get through. It was Calum.

"Thank you." I said, getting in my car. I backed out and before I drove off I looked in my rearview mirror and he stood there, waving bye. I shook my head and drove off.

I ran up the stairs and unlocked my apartment door. The door clicked open and I stumbled in, heading for my bed. I shut the door behind and and walked over to my room, shedding clothes off of me each step. I laid back on the bed and let out a loud sigh. Finally, it's over.

I heard a buzzing coming from the end of my bed. I groaned and sat up. My pants pocket lit up. I reached down and pulled out my phone. Mia was calling me.

I answered and laid back on the bed. "Hey." I said.

"Don't hey me." She said. "How was your first day?"

"It was actually pretty good. Not as bad as I thought it'd be." I said, closing my eyes. "I'm actually really tired."

"Oh, well I just wanted to check up on you." I heard someone in the background, shouting something at her. "Auntie Claire says hi."

"Tell her I said hey." Her voice was distant as she told her what I said.

"Alrighty, then. I just wanted to see how you were. How's rent?" She asked.

I bit my lip, wondering if I should tell her or not. I've only been here about a week and I'm already doing terrible with rent. I realized I hesitated to long and she picked up on it.

"How bad is it?" She asked, voice low.

"I don't think I'll be able to afford this weeks rent. It took nearly all of the money I brought to pay last weeks rent. I got a job at some cafe but I don't think that'll be enough." I sighed.

"Maybe you should get a roommate. That could settle things." She answered.

"I'm not going to sleep in the same apartment with someone I don't know." I said, sitting up. I put back on my pants and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Well, Theo, its either that or moving back."

"I'm staying. I already started school."

"How about you put up a poster or something and just test it out? Maybe someone who's not a serial killer will show up." I could practically see her smiling on the other side.

"I don't know. I may." I did really consider it. Maybe it won't be to bad.

"Hey, I gotta go. Talk soon, ok?" She said.

"Yeah, bye Mia."

"Bye Theo, love ya." She said and hung up. I dropped the phone on the bed.

"Love you too." I put my shirt on and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I need to go out and get stuff for school. I need more pencils, a red shirt and black shorts, and I need candy to get me through the week.

I grabbed my keys off of the counter and walked out. I decided to go to Wal-Mart and quickly get my things. I started my car and drove. Maybe Mia's right. I think it'd be good to get a roommate. Then I'd be forced to learn how to live with someone instead of staying alone all the time.

That was another reason I wanted to come back. So I could be alone. But now that I really see it, I'm gonna need some help from a real person.

****

I put the bags on the counter and put the keys on the hook. I pulled out my laptop and typed up a nice paper about me looking for a roommate. All I needed to do was print it and figure out where to put them at. I saved it and closed the laptop. I need a shower.

I stood and went to the bathroom. I started up a shower and went over to my drawers and pulled out some sweatpants and new pair of boxers. I stripped and climbed in the shower.

I finished and got dressed. I wrapped the towel around my hair and walked out. I didn't even bother with a shirt. I checked the time. 7:23. I decided to spend the rest of the time watching a movie and eating. I fixed me a simple hot pocket and went to the living room. I grabbed my laptop and brought it with me. The couch was fair so I didn't complain. I sat down, put my hot pocket down. I opened my laptop and put on Netflix.

And that's what I spent the night doing. I finished my hot pocket and laid down, laptop resting on my chest. My eyelids got heavy and my limbs were heavy. I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up around 9 and found my glasses on the floor. My laptop was on the coffee table, closed. I guess I had enough energy to put my laptop away but not to take my glasses off. I stood sleepily and went to the room. I turned off all of the lights and put my glasses in the nightstand.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

********

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 9.6K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...
1.1M 49.8K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
10.1K 1.6K 33
This story is about a gay guy and a straight boy. One is a homophobic boy because he was molested by a man in childhood. His name is wang yibo.His li...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...