FOR YOU || KTH FF ||

By nrlkim__

Everything is for you, Everything is alright, Even if there is no answer, Everything is inside your smile. "A... More

Intro (A/N)
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52 (FINALE)
Hola ~ 😎
LET GO
Hi 😁😁😁

CHAPTER 47

8.3K 360 137
By nrlkim__

Hyerin resorted toward the restaurant with an earphone on both of her earlobes. Today, she came alone since Jin starting late because of some sort of things he had to settle.

As her legs were getting closer to the restaurant, she raised her face, only to see Taehyung was waiting outside there while leaned his body against the wall. Her steps froze to the spot. She looked at him as the last night moment crossed within her mind.

Realized with her presence, Taehyung too a step forward toward her. "Hyerin..."

"What are you doing here?" she asked, without looking at him.

"We have to talk." He said, serious. Hyerin scoffed before walking to leave him.

He exhaled heavily with her response. He turned his body and grabbed her wrist tightly.

"What's wrong with you, Kim Taehyung?" Hyerin flung the question in rage. Taehyung stared at her before pulling the hand toward the beach. Hyerin wailed, forcing her legs to follow his step.

Once they were there, she quickly wriggled out her hand from him. While folded her arms, she looked toward the sea. Taehyung sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said, guilty. He knew Hyerin was mad right now and what happened last night was one of the possible reason why she was like this.

"I think, it's better for you to leave this place. As soon as possible." She spat. She didn't want to do that either, but she had. That's the only way she could do so that she able to forget everything about him. And yes, it was for both sakes.

"You desperately wanted me to go?" he asked. Hyerin glanced at him before nodded.

"Yes."

"I know you were angry about what happened last night. I'm sorry and I'm really sorry. It's out of my control and I..."

"Stop!" she cut him off. "Sorry? Then if you say like that, then what does that make me?" She said before sighed. "Let just stop talk about this." she wanted to forget everything.

"And please, just go." She told before taking a pace to leave him. But once again, he stopped her.

"I know you love me." He said, causing Hyerin's step to halt. Taehyung looked at her, though her back was facing him. "I know you still love me. Even you tried to deny that for thousand times, I know... you still love me. And that was the reason why I can't leave this place right now." He avowed.

"What nonsense you're spewing right now? I told you already, I don't..."

"Stop scatter the lies when you didn't even know how to do that." he told, taking a step forward toward her and stood opposite her. His eyes held her for a moment longer before he brought the hand into his grip. "Tell me... that you still love me."

"You're crazy, Kim Taehyung." Hyerin snapped.

"Yes, I'm crazy right now. But it was clear, Hyerin. Last night, you kissed me too and now you want to deny the fact like nothing ever happened. You made me feel guilty like I was the only one who made the mistake but not you. It's unfair!" Taehyung's voice turned louder abruptly. He tried to calm himself but looking at Hyerin's treatment to him at this moment, he couldn't able to remain in control.

"So, that was your point? You kissed me due to out of control because you're curious whether I still love you or not?" she blasted.

"No... I don't..."

"Enough!" she said, shooting a glare on him. "Listen here, Kim Taehyung. I've never put a blame on you for what happened last night because I knew very well that it was also my fault. If you apologized to me for that, then, I'll also apologize because I couldn't control myself and did that. It was our mistakes. I'm so sorry for everything and I want you to know, what happened last night didn't make me to love you. I don't want to have that feeling for you any longer. So, I hope you're clear about that. Goodbye!" she said, turning her body to leave the place as soon as possible before her tears would burst all over again.

No, she didn't want to cry anymore. She couldn't do that.

Taehyung stunned for a moment. He was confused right now. For no reason, he still couldn't let himself to tell her about his love.

Before, Chae Yeon was the reason why he was unable to do that but now, he didn't know what the reason why he couldn't tell her everything. He felt stupid and somewhat useless.

Or maybe, because of Hyerin's statement that she won't love him anymore. That's why he didn't have the bravery to express his feeling?

*****

Hyerin stretched out her head to look at the main door. Sometimes, she would take a look at her phone just to see whether there was a call or not.

For some reason, her eyes would be automatically stared at the entrance every time the door was opened.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Jin's voice made jumped out startled.

"You're startled me, oppa." She scolded him with a light slap on his shoulder. Jin grinned widely.

"Sorry." He told. "By the way, I don't see your boyfriend here today? Why?" he asked, wandered around the whole restaurant.

"I don't know and I don't want to know. And for your information, he's not my boyfriend. He has a girlfriend already and they will get married soon." she clarified before Jin made a nonsense assumption.

"Oh really? Omo, you poor girl. You must be heartbroken, right? Don't worry okay. I'll surely help you to find a guy so that you can forget him. Really." Jin said while messing with her hairs.

Hyerin sighed before shove her cousin's hand away from her. "You're messing with my hairs." She grunted. "And, don't you have work to do? Why did you always disturbing my life? Huh, this old man!" she said, before leaving Jin at the counter to greet customers that just entered into the restaurant.

Jin sighed, shaking his head before continued with his works.

At night, Hyerin stood outside the restaurant while waiting for Jin to change his uniform. Her eyes still hovered around the area in case she could see that guy's presence but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Did he have dinner at his room? She asked herself and sighed.

"Let's go." Jin stepped out of the restaurant and they walked together, leaving the area.

*****

As usual, Hyerin would be at the restaurant in the early morning to do her works. He daily routine she has to confront ever since a month ago.

Though the works were not as hard as working with medical machines and tools, but she was happy with her job. Even though sometimes, she admitted, she missed the emergencies situation more.

"You save a victim of the accident just now and they thanked you as a doctor. Why did you say that place not fit for you? Or maybe it actually because of... me?"

"Your parent wanted it too, Hyerin. They wanted you to be a doctor and I knew it was your dream to be one. But, how could you destroyed such hope and dream?"

"And for your information, I've never put an end to your internship because I really hope one day, you would come back."

"If things hard because of me, then, I'll transfer you to the other department. But please, I wished you would return back."

"Okay, I'll give you as much time as you need but I hope the decision won't disappoint me. At least, until the remaining days, I'm here."

The talks she has with Taehyung that day sailed into her mind. And until now, she still has no answer and decision for that.

She didn't know what she has to do as she only served with two choices. To continue her internship at the same hospital with him or just stay here and started a new life without memories of him.

"Hmm, what should I do?" she said slowly.

"What should you do? There, go serve a customer. I have something to do in the kitchen." Jin said, causing her to respond in surprised. She stared at that guy with a sighed.

"Oppa!" she snapped.

"Oh, you're startled again? Hehe, I'm sorry." He gave a wide-grinned before disappeared to the kitchen. Hyerin scoffed before forcing her legs to the newcomer customers.

*****

Sunlight shone through the window as he slowly opened his eyes. He reached the phone on the table beside the bed to look at the clock. It was 1.30 p.m already. He was asleep for that long.

He put the phone, trying to straighten his body before rested against the headboard.

"Arghh..." He whined as the headache ground into his temples. It was in pain since last night. And the sore on his throat caused him to lose his appetite. So, from yesterday until now, he was just able to have plain water as his meals. Sometimes, he could feel, his energy drowned the moment he wanted to get out of the bed. At last, he just laid on that and sleep.

He didn't know what's wrong with his body as it happened in sudden. He reached the glass on the table and having a gulp before laying down on the bed.

A minutes later, he fell asleep all over again, wrapping himself tightly with the blanket cover.

*****

"Oppa, I'll be waiting outside. Be quick!" Hyerin knocked the male changing room to inform Jin she would be waiting for him outside the restaurant since both of them already finished their work for today.

"Okay!" Jin replied short. Hyerin dragged her feet out of there while waiting for him at the bench. Sometimes, her eyes hovered the whole area with a sighed.

"He's not here for today as well. Did he really leave this place?" She mumbled lowly.

Even though she was the one who asked him to leave but for some reason, her mind couldn't stop to thinking about that guy.

She kept missing his face and smile. For the whole day, she waited, in case he would showing up but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hmm, I thought he would spend his remaining days here but..." another sighed escaped from her lips.

She tossed her eyes at the tall building in front of her and stared blankly on air. Maybe hoped that Taehyung would look at her from one of the rooms but... he surely wouldn't do that and never did that.

What did you expecting, Hyerin? You asked him to go and now you waited for him? Why? You denied about your love to him and now you claimed that you missed him? Why?

Huh, Kim Taehyung! You really made me crazy!

She sighed, running her eyes elsewhere when a familiar figure greeted her eyes. He was walking out of the hotel building.

She thought for a while. Should I ask him? Or not? Or yes? Or...

"Yah, let's go. I'm sleepy." Jin stepped out of the restaurant while quickened his steps forward. Hyerin startled.

"Oppa, wait!" She called him and Jin stopped. "Why?" he asked.

"Can you go alone? I want to see my friend for a while." Hyerin told.

"Friend? Okay, but, don't be late. It's night already." Jin said and she nodded with her cousin's words.

"Okay, bye." She turned around and ran toward the Hotel as fast as she could.

Jin sighed before continue his way back home as God Knew how sleepy he was at this moment and his head only filled with the things named bed and pillow.

Hyerin fastened her legs toward the guy she saw earlier and when she noticed him ready to get into the car, she quickly called his name.

"Park Jimin." Hyerin approached him. Jimin flung his eyes toward her. "Oh, Hyerin. What's wrong?" he asked as his brows hoisted.

"Do you want to go home?" Hyerin asked.

"Yes, why?" He replied. Hyerin took a deep breath and exhaled before hurling a question to him.

"No... I just wonder about... your friend. He's not coming to the restaurant today and last day so... I was curious if... he's still here? I meant, did he going back to Seoul already?" She asked, a little bit stuttered.

Jimin stared at her, frowning.

"Hyerin..." he said.

"Yes?"

"Did you guys having a fight?" Jimin countered.

"Huh?" Hyerin said.

Did he know that?

*****

"He's still here. Not leaving this place yet. I think he was inside the room right now. Yesterday, I bumped into him at the lobby and he looked so gloomy. When I asked, he said about you wanted him to leave this place and that's all. So, I just jumped into the conclusion that something might go wrong between you both. So, I won't ask anymore. But last night, I asked him to have dinner together and he just told that he wasn't feeling alright and after that, he didn't even answer my call until today. I went to look for him just now and he looked so ill. He didn't eat anything since yesterday."

Jimin's words lingered within her mind all over again. She ran to the door by door, finding the room number Jimin told her at the car park earlier.

"V-1230. That's his room number. Since you're here, I think it's better if you go look for him. He maybe needs you right now. Listen Hyerin-ah, I don't know what happened actually between you and Taehyung, but anything happened, there are surely have a solution. That's your both task to figure out what the best solution you ought to do but whatever solution you've to decide, do not let that decision hurt anyone of you. Hope you understand." Said Jimin again.

Hyerin stopped in front of one room with a similar number Jimin gave her. V-1230. Yes, it was his room. With a deep breathed, she slowly pressed the doorbell. There was no response. She tried once again but the result still the same.

She tried her luck again before the doorknob was twisted from the inside. Finally.

The door eventually opened and Taehyung's face appeared behind there. He looked at him, so did him.

She studied every inch of his face and what Jimin told her was true. Taehyung looked so ill. His face was white and sweat profusely. And, she could see... there was something depressed through his eyes.

"What are you doing... here?" he asked, frail.

"To ask you a question and you have to answer that." She told, sighing heavily. "Did you have your breakfast, lunch and dinner or supper for yesterday and today?" she added.

"What..." Taehyung was unable to carry on his words when Hyerin stepped inside his room before put her hand on his forehead. He was surprised but he tried to remain calm.

"It was burning like a hell." She said. "And you looked ill." She added. Taehyung silence, unable to say a word.

So... she was coming here... because of this? She was worried about me?

*****

Hyerin covered Taehyung's body with the blanket when he seemed to fell asleep. After having a porridge she bought at the nearest store just now, she gave him an antibiotic to reduce the fever. Then, she soaked the towel and put them on his forehead to lessen the temperature.

Now, he was asleep.

Hyerin took a seat on the right side of the bed while looking at him. She curled a smile a moment later. "Did you catch a fever because I told you to leave?" she asked lowly. "Or... or because of... that?" she added, reminded to the things happened at the beach last two night. The moment when Taehyung's lips sealed on hers.

She then brought her hand toward Taehyung's head and caressed that soft hairs slowly. Her eyes held him a moment longer, continued to explore his visual before her lips formed another smile.

Kim Taehyung, what you've done to me that could make me fell in love with you? Even though you always being so mean to me and you even said that you hated me? Hah, I must be insane right? For loving a guy like you.

Even until this moment, when I touched you and when I looked into your eyes, my heart still beating only for you. But, I couldn't tell that to you. I'm scared if I would be hurt again. I couldn't let that happen all over again.

That's why I told you to leave. Because I'm afraid, if you still here, I might falling for you more and more. I knew, if that happened, that meant, I had to bear another heartbroken because you'll get married soon.

If I let myself to fall for you, how could I endure the pain after looking at your marriage? That's why I chose to not take the risk. Though God knew, that I missed you so much but... I still couldn't do that.

That's why leaving me was the best option so that I can forget all about you. But... you insisted. Why?

Hyerin sighed. Yes, she could only express the words within her mind.

She stared on his face again. "Sleep well and good night." she said lowly, ready to stand up from the bed when a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist, preventing her to leave. She turned around, only to look her wrist inside Taehyung's clutch.

"Taehyung..." She said when Taehyung pulled her hand to sit back on the bed. He made her closer to him.

"Please, don't leave me." He told, staring softly into her eyes.

"But, I have to go..."

"Please, stay here." He pleaded. Hyerin glanced at him before letting a deep breath. She nodded unhurriedly. "Okay..." she said.

Taehyung's lips plastered a soft smile as his eyes fluttered to close. Hyerin looked down toward the grip.

"He tightened the grip so that I won't leave him. Seriously, such a cry-baby." She muttered lowly before curled a smile.

Should I be happy with this?

*****

Taehyung rubbed the sleep from his eyes when he could feel a burden on his stomach and when his eyes opened widely, Hyerin's sleeping face greeted his sight. He was smiling with that.

That beautiful and innocent look caused his heart skipped abnormally all over again.

He moved his body to the left to make space for Hyerin before lying her body beside him. Hyerin wriggled her body, leaned closer toward him to make it comfortable. He tried to let her wrist out of his grip but Hyerin made it tighter before bringing it closer toward her.

Taehyung stunned for a second but smile after that. He placed his other hand gently on the bed while fixed his eyes on her face. She looked kinder in her sleep. Almost like a child.

And for all over again, he smiled. He fixed his body to the right, facing the girl he loved before planted a warm kiss on her temple.

"I love you, Park Hyerin. See you in your dream." He whispered lowly, before fluttered his eyes closed. Now, both of them were sleeping together, facing each other. And yes... they were so close and only the breath filled the space between them.

*****

Taehyung awakened from the sleep as the sunlight filtered through the curtains. He stretched his arms for a while before his hand softly pat at the space beside him but... Hyerin?

His eyes spread, only to see Hyerin was not there. He wandered around the room but she was nowhere to be seen. Where was she? Did she leave already? And... would she be angry about what happened last night?

As the questions kept disturbing him with many possibilities, he dragged his feet out of the bed and reached the jacket before stepped out of the room.

While running toward the elevator. He took a look at the watch. It was at 10.10 a.m. So, she probably at the restaurant already. Thus, the first destination of his legs was toward the restaurant Hyerin worked.

Taehyung opened the door and thrust himself inside there. He walked toward the counter and Jin was there, doing his work.

"Excuse me." He said.

"Yes, can I help..." Jin lit his head up. "... you?"

"Yes, it's me." He said.

"What are you doing here? Want to have breakfast?" Jin said, staring at him from head to toe. "You looked ill. Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Taehyung replied while looking around. "Where is Hyerin?" He straight to the point.

"Hyerin? Hmm, she's not here yet and I don't know where she was. She didn't answer my call since this morning. That brat, she made me stood in front of her house while waiting for her without answer or reply to my text. When I knocked on the door, her brother said that she's not going home last night. Seriously, just what the hell she did last night with her friend. I'll kill her if I know she did something bad out there." Jin nagged nonstop before looked at Taehyung.

"By the way, did you know who she met last night?" Jin asked.

"Y... Yes? No... I don't know." Taehyung lied. Jin sighed with his answer.

So, Jin also didn't know about her whereabouts?

"Okay then. Thanks." Taehyung told before quickened his legs to leave the place.

"Yah! Where are you going? I'm not done with you yet." Jin yelled at him but that guy already left the restaurant, causing him to sigh in resentment.

Taehyung resorted his way toward the beach, in case she would be there but the result still the same. He rubbed his face, distressed.

Where are you, Hyerin? Please, don't leave me again. Please...

"Kim Taehyung?" A voice resonated behind. Taehyung turned around in an instant to look at her before sighed in relief.

"Hyerin..." he said. Hyerin looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm... I'm looking for you. I thought you'll leave me again." He answered. Hyerin stared at his eyes for a while before slowly approached him.

"I'll not leave anywhere because I have no place to go. This is my place." She told before brought her palm toward his forehead. "You have broken the fever. No wonder you could find me until here." She told with a light smile.

"Hyerin..."

"Today is your fifth day, right? And the day after tomorrow, you'll leave to Seoul." Hyerin said, taking a deep breath before release it hard. "The reason why you're looking for me, I don't want to know that because I'm not curious about that. So, don't tell me anything. Even a sorry. But, I have something to tell you and I hope you can do me a favor." She told.

Taehyung silence, waiting for her next words.

"Starting from now, today... to be exact, after we have done with this talk, I hope this will be the last time we faced each other. Don't call me from now on. Don't send me any text and don't come to look for me like this again. Even if we have to meet by chance, just pretend that we never know each other. And I will tell you the reason why so that you won't ask me about that anymore. I have to do that, Kim Taehyung. Because I'm afraid. I'm afraid, with the remaining days you're here, I... I may fell in love with you again. I don't want that to happen. I'm tired to fell for the guy that I will never have like you. That's why, I hope, you're clear with that. I promise, I'll never go and see you like last night and I'll never let you to come and see me like this again. I want to end all this episode. I don't want to cry and sad all over again. Just like what I told you, I'm tired with all of that. So, please. I demanded for your understanding. And I hope you will have a safe journey to your place the day after tomorrow. Go to your right one. The girl you loved and please don't come here again. I've no place to go running away from you again. I wish you a happy married life with her and please be happy. Lastly, thanks for everything and... goodbye." She ended the words with a smile. A sincerely smile while holding the tears on her eyes.

Right after that, she turned around her body, ready to leave him forever. This time, it would be forever and ever.

Taehyung stunned with the statements. His heart stung like hell as it was broken into the piece. That's not what he wanted and he couldn't easily to let her go and leave him again.

He couldn't live without her. How could she say that goodbye words again? No Hyerin, you can't do that.

Taehyung quickened his legs and several long strides brought him to her side. He grabbed her hands before pulled her closer and brought his hand up to cup her cheek as his lips pressed against her.

Hyerin stood frozen with his act. It was too quick for her to react. Taehyung's eyes shut tightly while dancing his lips on hers. He leaned in as his move was intense and unnerved. His face angled to the left as he deepened the kiss. The grip was so strong, unable her to shove his body away.

And when he pulled away the kiss after a few seconds, he stared intently into her eyes. There was a flood of tears gushed down his ashen cheeks. He was crying.

"What are you doing..."

"You can't do that, Hyerin. You can't leave me or make me to leave you." He told.

"Taehyung..."

"I love you. I really love you, Hyerin." he confessed eventually. That precious words finally coming out of his lips. Hyerin's eyes went widen with the statement.

"Wh... what?"

"I love you and I can't leave you. Please don't ask me to go because I can't do that. I need you so much." He added.

Hyerin soundless, still couldn't believe what she just heard. She looked at him, resisting the glare he gave.

"It's not... a joke, right?" she asked.

"No, it was a fact. From the day we first met, I knew I would love you. And now, today and forever, I want to love you and only you, Hyerin." he said honestly.

Yes, from the first time they've met, there was something weird knock his heart but for the sake of ego and first love, he tried to throw away that feeling. 

He thought he could do that but as the day passed, that wonderful feeling kept haunting him for every single day and now, he couldn't deny that any longer.

"But... you love Chae Yeon... you'll get..."

"No, I'm not. I left her already. We've broken up a month ago. When you leave the house, I got to know from Hyun Min and Ha Joon, she was cheating on me." He told.

"You leave her because she was cheating on you? And that's why you said you love me? Then, how about if she's not cheating on you? Would you still want to say that love me?" She wanted to know.

"No, that wasn't what you think. I've already planned to end the things with her even before you leave. I realized, my heart won't beat for her anymore because I only felt that when I was with you. My eyes only on you, Hyerin." he explained.

But Hyerin didn't know whether she should believe that words or not but looking at that desperate eyes...

"Did you really meant that?" she asked and Taehyung nodded before wiped the tears on his face.

"Yes..." he said, planted a light kiss on her temple. "I really meant that."

After that, Hyerin couldn't help herself from bursting into tears with that confession. It's like a dream and she really didn't want to wake up from the sleep right now. But... it's not a dream. It was real. She didn't need to sleep to feel these wonderful things.

"But... why it took you so long to say that?" She looked at him as her eyes were filled to the brim with tears.

Taehyung smiled before brought his fingers to wipe her tears. "I'm sorry. I have no courage to express my feeling. I have no confidence. And I'm afraid if you really don't love me anymore. I'm... scared." He told while his hand running down to her waist and pulled her body closer.

"Idiot, what does make you think that I would erase my feeling for you only a month. I would forgive you if you come to see me after seven years but... it was only a month." She said. "I still love you, Kim Taehyung and nobody could replace you inside my heart. I denied the feeling before because I've never thought you would love me too. I did that to make you leave me. But in the depth of my heart, only God knew... only your name was there. No one else." She romantically expressed. Finally...

Taehyung's lips formed a smile with her confession. So, he shouldn't afraid to lose her anymore because from this moment, their love only for each other.

"Unluckily, your plan to make me go... fail. You're inside my embrace right now and I'll never let you go." He told lowly before leaned in with his lips half opened and began to kiss her with all the passion in his heart.

Hyerin smiled between the move and she fluttered her eyes close, reacting to the kiss.

His touch making her heart rate go faster than she could ever imagine. Hyerin leaned-in to enjoy the moment as her body also filled with endless passion. His arms slid along her back to guide her closer, leaving only an inch of space between them.

The kiss went soft before Taehyung broke the part slowly. They were catching up their breath for a while staring at each other eyes intently.

"Thank, for loving me and for not stopping to love me." Taehyung said as his voice deepened and sweet.

Hyerin smiled. "And thanks for loving me too, Doctor." She replied before that tiny body was brought into his embrace.

Finally, eomma... he's mine!

*****

A/N: OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
371K 14.9K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
33.4K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...
3.5K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...