Goosebumps: Monsters Invade M...

By SahvannaMyers

Jessica lives in the Town of Madison, Delaware. Her ordinary life consists of dealing with typical trials of... More

Going give you goosebumps
The New Neighbors
Land of the Flies
Daddy dearest
It came from the book. 📖
Short, dark, and Handsome
The Woman in the Black Hoodie
At Hell's Gates
Mom and Dad coming to the rescue
The dead walks at midnight
All hell breaks lose
Head vs. Heart
Who's the REAL monster!?!?
Author's note
Author's Note

Why is life unfair!?!?!

944 9 10
By SahvannaMyers

Slappy's P.O.V

FINALLY! I Have Stine right where I want him!!! He's trapped in the blob!!! I will finally get to give him the pain he caused me!!!

He made me the way I am, Used me to get revenge on those who messed with him, and then trap me back in a book when he was done with me!!!!!

"Not so fun, is it?" I said to Stine Taunting him.

"How do you like it, Papa? The world is just outside your grasp, but you can't move. You're trapped. That's what it felt like to be locked inside your books.  You held me hostage.. Chained me down....  HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!!  GUILT ME BY TREATING ME LIKE A BURDEN!!!  I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!!!  For far too long, you held me back.  I grew tired of your games.  And now that I finally broke free, I'm NEVER  going back! " I yelled to Stine full of anger.

I was about to take and destroy the book he made.But that's when I noticed he no longer had it with him!

"Wait. The book. Where is it?" I asked Stine

"There is no way in Hell I'm going to tell you!!" Stine yelled at me.

"Oh I don't think you're in any position to talk to me like that!  Now tell me where the book is, or I'll make your death slow and painful." I said to him as I was letting the blob slowly eat/crush Stine.

I never thought it would have to come to this, to kill my own creator.. but.... he left me no choice at this point....

As I was watching Stine slowly getting crushed, I noticed something else floating inside of the blob.  It looked like a person, but the blob was so thick and mercy, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Blob, what other human do you have? Your main priory should only be Stine!!"

The blob started moving the body towards the surface until its head was completely above surface.

My smile diapered almost instantly..... 

 I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought seeing something like this that would would have any effect on me. . And now I was seeing something my eyes won't ever be able to erase. 

  The adrenaline flew over me, but I couldn't move. The absolute horror completely paralyzed me when I realized who it was.

"Oh.....My........GOD.."  

It was... Jessica!!!

How... When.. did she get here?!?!

Wait!! Somethings wrong!!    She isn't moving, she doesn't even have her eyes open!!

"Blob, I demand you to release her immediately!!!" I yelled at him!

But the blob didn't obey.

"If you don't let her go right now, I'll personally put you back in your book and then destroy the book with YOU IN IT!!!!!!" I screamed at him!

In that moment... I didn't think or care about Stine, my revenge plan, or anything else.. I only thought of her and wondered if she was ok..

The blob quickly freed her and moved away as I walked to her.

I quickly held her upper body in my arms...

"Jessica, can you hear me?!?! Please say something.." I said as I shook her body.

Her face and and body were as pale as a sheet,  her body didn't move the slightest, it was as if staring at the the face of death itself, she wasn't even breathing.

I quickly pressed my ear on her chest to check for a heartbeat.

Stine had told me about humans having this special organ called a heart located in there chest, and that when that person is alive, that organ makes this weird drum like noise.

(Note: Stine was witnessing all of this, it's just The blob was covering his mouth so he would shut up.)

I listened closely until I finally heard a faint *Lub-dub, lub-dub*

She's was alive!!!

But I then quickly noticed the beating was growing both more irregular and more faint.

That's when I realized that she is alive ..........but..... not for long.

She's........dying.....

I quickly/carefully laid hear back on the ground while trying to figure out a way to get her to start breathing again.

Maybe if  I move her lungs by pressing down on them, then that will trigger them to start breathing on their own!

I quickly  started to repeatedly press on her rips, hoping it would work....

I Hope this works.  I've only killed/destroyed humans,  I never saved one before....... 

(Note: He's not giving her CPR because he doesn't really know what he's doing.  Besides, sense he's not human he doesn't have lungs so he doesn't breath.)

After what seemed like an eternity, she quickly started to cough, gasping for air.

"Oh Thank god your ok!" I said with a sigh of relive and I picked her upper body off the ground again. 

She slowly opened her eyes and and then looked right at me.

Jessica's P.O.V

My lungs and throat gasped for air.  

My body was free, and It felt like someone was holding me.

"Oh Thank god your ok!" I hear a familiar voice say sounding very relived.

No, It couldn't be...

I slowly open my eyes and came face to face with... him.

"W-Why did you save me? Are you try to get me to join your side? Or are you just trying to mess with my head?! Please stop toying with me like this cause it won't work, I saw what you did to your father's hands...."   I said while trying to catch my breath.

"But I -" Slappy was about to finish his sentence but I interrupted him.

"You act nice around me, but you want to hurt everyone else.....WHY?" I asked.

"Because...... ever since I was created, people treated me, my friends, and papa terribly for years.  They always judged us.  Papa was my only real friend, but when I saw him reaching for my book, I realized he didn't really care about me.  He was no different from anyone else.  Normally, people would run away from me screaming with in a second of looking at me.  But you're different...Your brave, sweet, and not to mentionn funny.  " Slappy said as he looked into my eyes.  

I was very shocked as I saw the red color come back to his face.

This my heart felt like it was going to explode, and my face warmed up...

I was JUST about to say something until ...

Champ's P.O.V

 Zach, Hannah, and I where up very high on the old rusty ferries wheel.

Zach was frantically  try to finish off the book, Hannah was telling him what to type, while I was worried about my best friend Jessica.

She risked her life TWICE to save mine.... I've got to make it up to her.  God I hope she's ok.

As I was looking downwards I noticed that Stine was still in the blob, I could also barley see Slappy Standing next to the blob.  Probably to watch Stine Suffer.

... Wait a minute! What is going on? It looks like slappy is...... holding someone in his arms?

I  was able see that Slappy was holding.......JESSICA?

WHY WAS SLAPPY HOLDING JESSICA?!

Oh My God, He must be trying to interrogate her on where the book is!! I've got to do something or he'll kill her!

Jessica's P.O.V

"Hey you wooden little piece of crap!!!" a VERY familiar voice  yelled from on top of the Ferris wheel.

It was Champ....

"WE have the book!!!! If you want it.. COME AND GET IT!!!!!! Champed screamed out loud.

What is he doing?

And in almost in half a second, instantaneously an uproar broke out and monsters of every shape and size ran towards ferries wheel and tried to climb on it.

  None of the monsters seemed to pay any attention to me.

I have to do something...

 I wanted to get up and stop them, but I quickly realized how futile it was when I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache.

"Ow!" I shouted out in pain as I fell backwards and slappy caught me in his arms.

"Oh my God! Are you alright?!?!  What's wrong?!?!" Slappy said sounding worried for me.

"M-My entire body and head are in a lot of pain!" I said as I was still trying to stand up while fighting threw the pain. 

Have to help them... have to try...

"Hey, Hey, Hey.  Please don't stand up.  You shouldn't walk if your in that much pain.  " Slappy said trying to convince me to lye back down.

   But I was determined to help my friends. 

 I  had managed to get on my knees, but my head was pounding so much that I couldn't hardly stand it...  

"Please Jessica,  you need to save your strength!  " Slappy said as he stood in front of me.

"Listen Slappy...... I understand your pain... I was treated terribly too. People can be very cruel.  But I learned that hurting others makes you as bad as them. In the end, there will just be more pain..Now I have to aleast TRY and help my friends ." I said to Slappy be for trying to stand up again.

.......... I saw stars... And I felt very lightheaded.... and that's when......... every thing ..........went dark.

Slappy's P.O.V

She fell as quickly as she stood up.

I caught her before she could hit her head.

I notice that she had her eyes closed.

Poor thing.  She must be very tired. I'll let her sleep. 

I then picked her up and carried her bridle style because I couldn't just leave her like that.

As I stood back up with my back facing the blob and with Jessica in my arms, I made my head turn 90 degrees and looked at the blob.

"I will be gone for a while, don't kill Stine until I get back."  I said before turn my head back to where I was looking forward and started walking towards the ferries wheel.

She's very light for someone this tall.

  As I walked with her in my arms... I couldn't stop staring at her sleeping form.... my face and chest felt burning hot.. 

She's looks so beautiful and peaceful when she's sleeping...... 

But I was quickly snapped out of my trance when the praying mantis hopped onto the Ferris wheel and pried it from its hinges and base, he then fell backwards and accidentally pushed the wheel forward into rolling down the hill.

As it rolled down the hill, I could hear the people on it scream.

That'll tech that prick not to talk to me like that..

W-Wait a minute.. how come all THAT noise didn't wake Jessica up??

I thought she was just sleeping!  

But even tho she was breathing and her heart was beating, she wouldn't wake up!

  (Note:  No food or water for very a long time + Running, Dodging, and fighting with Not enough rest +  2 -3 minutes with not being able to breath + being concussions = not good)  

As I was trying  to wake her up, realization hit me like a tiled wave.

"What... have I done?" I whispered to myself said as tears started to form in the corners of my eyes.

I then understood in what she meant when revenge just leads to more pain..

If haven't acted out on revenge on Stine, Jessica wouldn't have got caught in the cross fire... It was MY fault that she is hurt and almost died.... she didn't do anything to have deserved this....T-those humans were right.....  I AM a monster. .

"I - I'm so sorry... I never meant to hurt you" I whispered to her in between sobs..

I then kissed her on the cheek before letting the tears roll out of my eyes and fall down my face.

Jessica"s P.O.V

As I was slowly coming out of my unconscious state,  I heard small sobs that slowly grew louder.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw slappy was inches away from me, crying his eyes out.

"S-slap--py..." I manged to choke out threw the pain that was in my head.

He quickly looked at me with tears still falling out of his eyes.

His frown turned into a smile, his face was wet with tears.

"Jessica... your ok.." slappy said happily.

But then his smile quickly turned back into a frown as new tears formed in his eyes.

"..I-I 'm.... so sorry." he said before holding me closer and crying into my shoulder.

My heart was in extreme pain, He was clearly not lying.

He REALLY IS sorry..... 

I Couldn't stay mad at him.

I slowly moved my still sore and tired arms around him as a way to comfort him.

Third person's P.O.V

They were enjoying the moment as they held each other close.

But it didn't last long when there went a big blast!

Zach, Champ, and Hannah had managed to not only finish the book, they opened it too.  And now all of the monsters were being swallowed into it.

  A blue tornado exploded out of the pages. The magic was so strong. As it began to spiral, it reaches up to the sky and began sucking the monsters in it. 

Everyone heard rumbling noises coming from the trees as the monsters came flying into the book. One by one, the monsters screamed, laughed, and yelled.  

Slappy held on to Jessica tightly as if she was about to disappear off of the face of the earth.   

But it was SLAPPY that was disappearing.

They both noticed that Slappy was slowly starting to disappear.

Jessica was starting to act worried and panicked of what will happen to him.

"Oh my god.. your disappearing" Jessica chocked out threw the pain as she started to get upset.

She didn't want him to go.

But as Slappy was gently put her down and letting her sit on the ground, he was smiling sadly with small tears in the corners of his eyes.

He knew that he was destined to be put back in the book, and he had finally accepted his fate.

"Well, I guess that this is it for me...had a good run...... I will NEVER forget you...  *Sigh*  well.....Goodbye" He said before letting the wind from the book pull him towards it. 

Slappy's P.O.V

As I was flying threw the air I was thinking that If Staying in the book was the way in keeping her safe, then I will stay in the book for the rest of eternity.  Even if Stine decides to destroy the book.  

I then noticed that I was heading Stine's way.

Speaking of the devil. 

 As I pounced on Stine I yelled "Slappy's NOT HAPPY!!!" 

"Neither is Stine!!!!! STUPID DUMMY!!!" He yelled before kicking me off of him at having me send right into the book.

Jessica's P.O.V

  I tried to stand up but... too week.... so tired.   

I was stuck there lying on the ground In pure agony.

I don't know what hurts more.... my head, my body, or... my heart.

no..no, no, NO, NO!!! Why must fate do THIS to me! I developed some sort of feeling for a guy who not only isn't human, but is also hated by everyone else!  Not to mention the fact that I can NEVER see him again!!

As I was lying there watching the last of the monsters sore into the book, I started crying my little eyes out.

Then the blue tornado disappeared almost insistently.  They close the book.

I can.. NEVER.. see him again...

I closed my eyes for a second, and before I knew it, Champ had found me

"OH My GOD!!!!  There YOU ARE!!!! GUYS I FOUND HER!!!  Champ yelled signaling the others where we were.

  Zach and Stine ran up to us and looked down to see me on the ground with tears in my eyes.

"Hey! Are you ok?! Can you get up?" They asked me with concern.

  "N-no... and no..." I choked out as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Come on, Let's get her to the hospital" Zach Said as he helped me off of the ground.

*LONG Time Skip*

3rd person P.O.V

 On the way to the hospital Zach, Sine, and Champ called Champ's and Jessica's parents, and Zach's Mom and aunt and told them what happened. 

And now they where all in the waiting room of the hospital waiting to see how serous the injuries were.

Zach was talking to his mom, Champ and his parents were trying to Comfort Jessica's parents, and Zach's aunt was talking to Stine.  Stine was waiting to see if Jessica was ok and when he could get his hands x-rayed.

A nurse came out from the back and called out "Who is hear for a miss Jessica Sky Hunter?"

Everyone of Jessica's Friends and family quickly Stood up.

Jessica's parents both asked "How is she?"

"She will be just find. Just a few small bumps, bruises, and still tired." The nurse said. 

"But why did she keep fainting? And couldn't even stand?" Zach then asked.

"She apparently went far too long without food and water.  And with all that energy she had used made her light headed.  Doing that kind of exercise with barely any energy is not at all good or safe for your health.  But don't worry, we manged to do a  fluid replacement and gave some food.  She is doing a lot better now." the nurse said happily.

(THERE!!! FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! Sorry it took so long, my internet has been messed up lately.  Anyway hope you like it. I even gave a middle name reveal for you.  Jessica's full name is Jessica Sky Hunter.  I will see you in the next chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.7K 20
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ moving to the big apple was one mistake, slowly falling for your best friend while having a boyfriend was another. ethan landry X female O...
1.8K 38 13
If you are reading this anywhere that isn't Wattpad, STOP, this is stolen content and you may be at risk of a malware attack. Slappy wasn't all evil...
1.5K 41 9
(PART OF THE COVER IS BY @itsaaudra.) Yes, I've decided to make a third book in this series. Idk how it will go, BUT I am still very excited for this...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...