Ice and Snow

By Vireen

Aesha Camarell, typical school girl with two best buddies. Cole Rogenson, school heart throb andone of the mo... More

Ice and Snow
Chapter One: The First Day
Chapter Two: The Sister
Chapter Three: The Saturday
Chapter Four: The Apology
Chapter Six: The Cave
Chapter Seven: The Fire Powers
Chapter Eight: The Ice Powers
Chapter Nine: The Park
Chapter Ten: The Early Winter
Chapter Eleven: The.....Date?
Chapter Twelve: The Warmth
Those Feelings ( Special Chapter )
Chapter Thirteen: The Love
Chapter Fourteen: The Holidays
Chapter Fifteen: The Suite
Chapter Sixteen: The Friend
Chapter Seventeen: The Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: The Mistake
Chapter Nineteen: The Letter
Bring Him Back (Oh, Lookie, Another Special Chapter)
Chapter Twenty: The Rescue
Chapter Twenty One: The Family
Chapter Twenty Two: The Cousins
Chapter Twenty Three: The Dinner Party
Chapter Twenty Four: The City of Love
Chapter Twenty Five: The Brother
Chapter Twenty Six: The Rejection
Finally (Lastie Specialie Chappie)
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Song

Chapter Five: The Twins

10K 390 44
By Vireen

ChapterFive: The Twins

 Aesha's POV

"Aesha, honey, you're going to be late for school!" Mom called out.

"I'm coming!" I answered. I quickly put on my fuschia shirt and my skinny jeans complete with my usual white sneakers.

I got out of the bathroom and ran down the stairs then headed to the kitchen. "What's cooking?" Sean asked, coming in the kitchen immediately with Shaelon behind him.

Mom wiped her hands on her apron. Her curly brown hair was tied up in a neat bun. She had light makeup on and she was in her work clothes. "I have to leave early today. There's a lot of work to do." She sighed.

Mom works as a bank teller and she takes over the little business Dad left us. Of course she's always busy because of all the work. She's the one who works for us, for three children and herself. When she's not around, Shaelon would cook the food. Yeah, ShaelonNot me, I can't cook. Man, I couldn't even turn on the damn stove.

One time, I realized that I didn't really get Mom's genes. We both have brown hair, but mine's lighter. She has emerald green eyes and I have hazel brown eyes. Our features are totally different, unlike Sean and Shaelon compared to her. Mom said I looked like my father.

I never remembered Dad's face...

~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed both their wrists.

"Aesha, Aesha were are you taking us?" Shaelon pleaded. I shushed her and dragged them aside.

"Aesha, what is it?!" Sean yelled.

"I want you to do something for me." I said. They exchanged looks. I have never asked them something like this. But I'm sure they can pull this off.

"What is it?" Sean said, calmer this time. These two I'm facing are a pair of troublemakers in the school. They're so close to popularity but they're disguised thieves.

I smirked. "I just need you to get.....some things."

~~~~~~~~'

I roamed around the empty gym, walking around impatiently. He has to hereI thought, Shaelon said so

I took a deep breath by the time I heard the footsteps.

"It's time." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~

Cole'sPOV

The sprinklers above shooted out the ice cold water on me .

Multiple hoses blasted water from different sides on me .

Aesha Camarell was sitting on the bleachers, laughing at me.

Oh good, the weirdo thought of revenge, I would've been impressed if I wasn't the one soaked in water.

She thought of revenge, and good one too.

I looked towards the door. The guys left me, probably in fright. They knew I would be pissed off with this. But I was more than pissed off.

I crashed on my knees and put my hands on the floor. My breathing came in short pants. My brown damp hair was covering my eyes with water dripping from it. My teeth were chattering uncontrollably and I was shivering. Everybody would hate an ice cold shower between Autumn and Winter.

At the bleachers, Aesha was still chuckling a little with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I-I'll kill you." I threatened her.

She rolled her eyes. "I'll be ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran outside hoping nobody would see the popular Cole Rogenson humiliated. Fortunately, everyone was in class.

"OMG, OMG, OMG!" I turned to look where the voice came from.

A girl stood by the gym door with her hand covering her mouth. She looked about fifteen, and she seems familiar, too.

"Cole, I'm so sorry." her voice with guilt.

Who is she?

"Uhm..." I was unsure what to say. I narrowed my eyes suddenly remembering who she is. "You're Aesha's sister, aren't you?

She nodded. "I'm Shaelon.

"Wait..... were you...did you help her with this?!" I gritted my teeth.

Shaelon rubbed her arm and looked away. "We kinda did, my brother and I." She admitted. "But I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know she'll do this to you."

"Just make sure she gets punished." I said.

She seemed hesitant. "I-I don't know. It's more like she's gonna be pissed off at us."

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Her gaze dropped to the ground. So I decided to change the subject.

"Look, Shaelon. Nobody should know about this whole thing. This is just a little secret."

She raised her brows at me. "As long as.....you won't say that this is partly our fault."

I nodded. "Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~

Aesha'sPOV

 Well that just killed my mood.

"You what?!" I shouted, my arms crossed, "Explain again."

Sean rubbed the back of his neck. "We were stealing the hoses then we spotted Mrs. Jens. We tried to hide because she might see us."

"She almost saw us but then we jumped into the window, to her office. She didn't notice us, we panicked-" Shaelon continued for him.

"We were scared she might catch us, Shaelon grabbed her and blindfolded her. She tied her up and put her in the closet and-"

Shaelon stomped her foot, "That's not what happened! Why are you blaming it on me-"

I stopped them from arguing. "Guys! Where. Is. The. Principal. Now?"

"In the janitor's closet." They replied in unison.

 My eyes widened. "You locked Mrs. Jens in a closet?" I whisper-yelled.

They were starting to give me puppy dog eyes. They knew I couldn't stand those. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. This was too big. What would Mom say?

I simply walked away and said, "Okay guys, meet me later at lunch and then we'll sort this out."

~~~~~~~~~~

 Fortunately, Mr. Manders, our History teacher was absent today and nobody was around to substitute for him. Which meant the class was probably loitering in the hallways or stayed in the classroom chatting and hanging with others.

My choice was the first one.

I fished my phone from my pocket and texted Sean and Shaelon. It was their free period. 

Me: Guys! Can you come meet with me now?!

Sean: I thought we're going to meet up at lunch?

Me: RIGHT NOW!

ShaelonWe'll be there, don't worry :)

A few minutes later, Sean and Shaelon were walking towards me. 

"Guys, we need to sort this out. You will definitely get in trouble."

"We told you we're sorry!" They said together. Damn, can they read each other's minds?

 I took a deep breath. One, Two, Three.

"What if, we just head to the closet, untie Mrs. Jens and then explain everything. Then you can't get in trouble. and everything will be fine." I suggested.

Shaelon rolled her eyes. "Are you insane?!"

"I have ice powers that could freeze anyone, anytime, anywhere." I whispered, "So come on."

I dragged them to he janitor's closet.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aesha, I don't think we need to-" Sean complained.

"Oh relax." I said. I carefully took the blindfold and tape from the principal's face.

She coughed a little and stood up in front of us. Mrs. Jens was pretty strict herself, with a pair of glasses, brown hair always pulled up in a bun and yeah, a stern face. 

But now, her bun was messed up, her glasses were crooked and she looked angrier than ever. We were staring at her, frozen in fear. 

I'm 90 percent regretting this.

She took a deep breath, fixed herself and asked, "You did this?!"

If you're a person keeping your ice powers a secret for sixteen years, then you won't have trouble lying.

I shook my head and answered as confidently as possible, "No, ma'm. We heard some noise in the closet so we decided to check it out."

She smiled at us in appreciation, "Thank you. But do you know who did this?"

"Actually, ma'm, there were some rumors."

She raised an eyebrow. " Rumors....?"

"I'm suspecting Cole Rogenson." I lied.

She nodded, clearly trying to control her anger. "Okay, thank you."

"You're the best sister ever." Sean mouthed as soon as she left.

~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think this chapter's boring? I think yes. FYI:  Aesha, Cole, Brent and Kennedy are 16. The twins are 15 and Cylene is 18.

This chap is dedicated to none other than...Cello!

The next chap will be better, k?Promise, promise, it would be awesome (and romantic) ;D hehehehe.....

-Vireen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 4 20
A year has past since the Joesph sisters Aqua, Krystal, A.J, and Fuego discovered their powers over the passing of a full moon, and they are just get...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...
95.3K 2K 14
Everything goes Magenta's way, she gets what she wants. Life is handed to her on a silver platter. Everyone loves her at school because she's so swee...
672 2 21
this will be where my girl is a normal human but she is Ichigo's twin sister. somewhat normal she has ice and snow powers.