Fame (A Josh Hutcherson Fanfi...

بواسطة jhutch_peeta

A love story about Josh Hutcherson. Read about Josh and Emma's love story, seeing where life takes them. Read... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Final Part

Part 18

769 10 0
بواسطة jhutch_peeta

Another day passes. Then another, and then 5 more. It's September 30th, the due date. You and beyond ginormous. Considering you were as big as most people are at 9 months when you were 5 you are getting very uncomfortable. It sucks to walk for more than 20 steps and it sucks to stand for more than about 30 seconds. However, when you sit down you can't get comfortable. You can't get comfortable laying down either, so sleeping is pretty difficult and you don't get much of it, adding to your discomfort. Not only that, but your legs, feet, ankles, boobs, face, and now hands are swollen beyond compare. Plus your back hurts from all the extra weight, considering you've gained about 40 pounds since you were pregnant. You're extremely scared you're not going to be able to lose it again after you have Mackinley, and you're also extremely scared about how big he's going to be considering how big you are.You haven't left the house in days because even Josh and Ed's shirts are tight on you now. You basically spend all your time in his basketball shorts and sweats, or no pants at all. You also rarely wear a shirt, your new extra large sports bra is what you're in most of the time and if you wear a shirt, its one of the double XL shirts you had Josh buy you at Walmart. You get more anxious to give birth by the minute, mainly because being pregnant is getting to be so unbearable. You know it will all be worth it in when he comes, but it's hard to feel that way when you can't get comfortable. One night you and Josh are laying in bed and you know he's tired, but he tries to stay up until you fall asleep. "Josh you can go to bed. Me being tired and uncomfortable is inevitable, but you should get sleep when you can." you say to him. "I can't help it. I just feel so bad you can't sleep and I can. I promise I'll get up every single time when he cries at night so you can actually sleep." he says. "we can take turns." you say with a smile you force onto your lips, "go to sleep Josh." you lean over and kiss him and he does as you say as you lay in bed sleepless once again, even though you're exhausted. You get up at 3 and walk down to the kitchen where you get a diet coke and then you go to the bathroom, where you lay in a hot bathtub full of water sipping your diet coke and listening to a playlist with Ed and One D's chill songs with the lights dimmed. Josh walks into the bathroom and says "I woke up and you weren't in bed, I just wanted to check on you." He leans down and kisses your forehead, and then brings a chair in and starts massaging your back. You're as comfortable as you can get, and as comfortable as you've felt in days. You hadn't even thought about taking a bath, and with Josh's shoulder and back rub, you actually feel content. "You're the best" you whisper. "I just feel bad." he says sweetly. "That's about the fourth time you've said that tonight" you laugh. "You know I'd be uncomfortable if it meant you weren't right?" Josh says. "Yeah josh, I know you would. But you can't," you say getting up and out of the water, "So lets go to bed." You dry off and change into one of your tshirts and Josh's sweatpants and you finally are tired enough to fall asleep.  

-----

Days blur together, not doing much of anything besides trying to stay comfortable. You end up taking many baths, mainly because it's where you're most comfortable. Although it's now October, it's pretty hot for the time of year, so you spend most your time inside in the cool air conditioning. You spend every day wishing you were like the rest of your family and had given birth early, because soon you're a week overdue. One day Josh and Ed leave, telling you they're going to the store and when they come back a couple hours later you're in the bath tub. Josh walks into the bathroom and kisses you on the cheek. He sets down a bag and says, "put this on and come downstairs, I have a surprise for you." He walks out of the room before you even respond, so you slowly but surely get out of the tub and dry off quickly. You look in the bag and see a swimsuit that is about 4 sizes bigger than the small one you usually wear. You have absolutely no desire to go out to the beach, but you put it on anyway and walk downstairs. "Josh" you call, but there is no answer. You walk out to the patio and see why Josh had got you a new swimsuit. You look out into the backyard that Josh and Ed have a plastic pool set up and filling with water. The pool is not gigantic, but its about 4 feet and has a diameter of about fifteen feet. "Oh my gosh Josh. You bought a pool?" You ask. "Damn straight. You're comfortable in the water, but it can't be comfortable sitting cramped up in the tub, so I bought a pool and a bunch of different floaties you can lay on. You look to the side where they're all blown up. There's big ones and little ones, fat ones and skinny ones, blue ones and red ones. You pick one that has a floating device around the edge with mesh in the middle. When you get into the pool and lay on the floatie, the cool water engulfs you and you lay on the mesh, so you're almost fully emerged in water, but you don't have to work at all to stay floating. Soon Ed and Josh join you in the pool on their own floaties. They put a playlist on the loud speakers of fun beach music and you guys lounge in the pool for hours. Josh drinks a Mountain Dew, you have a brisk lemonade, and Ed has a bud light lime. You all stay in the pool just talking and hanging out for about 3 hours, just chilling out. You get out only because you're all hungry and you make supper. You go to bed that night easily, because after staying in the pool the majority of the day, you weren't sore at all. "Josh getting that pool was the best idea you ever have had." you say the next morning after sleeping pretty much all night, only waking up a few time. He smiles, and just kinda laughs. After lunch, all three of you go back into the pool again, playing the music and just talking. You literally stay in the pool for 5 hours, and then you all get out and dry off. You're actually feeling good, so you put on one of Ed's tshirts even though it's tight, and a pair of Josh's shorts and you three go out for supper at Panera. When you get home, you call your parents and talk for awhile, letting them know everything with the baby is still the same. You get a text from Niall that night that says "Have Mackinley already, would ya?" you laugh and respond, "I'll try." Niall tells you that him and the boys plan on coming to visit the second he's born, and he informs you that he has managed to keep the fact he knows it’s a boy and his name is Mackinley from the rest of the boys. As you're scrolling through your tumblr page you see a news article and actually laugh out loud. There's a picture of Ed and Josh loading the pool into the jeep and it reads "Source close to Jemma Hutcheran says baby had been born" The article proceeds to mention things such as 'Josh bought the pool for an at home water birth' and 'Emma has not been spotted for days' You show Josh the article and laugh together, and for the first time you're happy someone else probably took pictures of you tonight so you'll be seen online, still very very pregnant.  

-----

Pool time becomes a very normal part of your, Josh, and Ed's day. In fact it's pretty much the only thing you do anymore. Josh tweeted the link to the water birth and said "Don't worry guys, Mom is still very pregnant and baby Hutch isn't here yet ;)" You had a check up appointment with Dr. Maddock because of being late, and he assures you everything is still fine with the baby. He tells you that they’ll induce labor if it hasn't happened yet on October 15th, two weeks after your due date. Your parents called and the told you they scheduled a plane ticket for them, Matthew, and his new girlfriend to come visit you and the baby from October 17th-24th. The boys have told you to call as soon as you go into labor so they can hop on the next flight to LA, and they insist on rescheduling the concerts the night you have him and the nights following so they can meet the baby when it's born. Ed is obviously already here, and the Hutcherson's decided to take Connor out of school for two weeks and come to LA on the 11th, three days from now, to be here for Josh's birthday and then Mackinley's birth. Everything is starting to come together, and it's crazy to know that within 8 day's you'll be a mother. As you sit in the pool on the 8th you say to Josh and Ed, "I definitely thought I'd be a mother by now." Ed laughs and says "I did too, I think you're the only female ever in our family to be this late." Josh is silent for a second and then says "What if Mackinley is born on my birthday?" When you heard your due date was the end of September, you thought Josh would be a father by his birthday, that there was no chance of them sharing a birthday because you were supposed to be early. But them sharing a birthday is definitely a possibility now. You and Ed both acknowledge the possibility, and Josh smiles and says "That would be the best present ever." Three days go by and Josh leaves, bringing his family home. You all hang out and Connor is very excited to go in the pool, so all 6 of you spend time in the pool. Connor stays in the room he always does, Ed's in his, Chris and Michelle stay in another guest room, Mackinley's future room, and with your music room and the room with your things in, there's still 4 bedrooms empty. When Josh designed this house a couple years ago, everyone told him he was crazy for putting ten guest bedrooms in, but it doesn't seem so crazy now. If your parents and Matthew and his girlfriend were here, there'd only be two left, and what about down the road if there's more kids, or if the boys stay over. You are happy Josh went overboard on his guest rooms. You and Josh are laying in bed that night, you reading a book, and Josh playing NBA 2014 on his xbox. "I can't believe you're going to be twenty one tomorrow." you say smiling. "Do me a favor and don't go too overboard tomorrow okay?" Josh says, "I know it's my birthday but I don't want anything bad happening to you or Mackinley because of it." You know he's concerned, but you can't help but be excited for the things you have planned. "Someone once told me that if you can't celebrate someone on their birthday when can you celebrate them" you say simply. "Yeah but I wasn't over nine months pregnant when I said that." Josh says chuckling and turning his game off. You put your book mark in after finishing your chapter and set it on the beside table. "You realize you're not getting birthday sex either right?" you say, thinking back to your birthday when Josh and you decided being this pregnant and birthday sex didn't mix. Josh laughs, clearly remembering the conversation and agreeing that it's a good idea. "Tomorrow I get to spend your first birthday with you." you say with a smile as you both turn your beside lamps off. You and Josh lay next to each other, but don't snuggle much as neither of you can get very comfortable doing that with your giant baby belly. Your smile turns to a bit of a frown when you say "I remember crying nonstop on your birthday last year. I sang Unconditional so many times and just listened to and played depressing music all day while eating a tub of ice cream and mcdonalds." You say. "Well you get to spend it with me this year" he says and he kisses the top of your forehead. "Yes I do, now go to bed, We got a big day tomorrow." You say winking at him. "Goodnight Emma" Josh says, "I love you." You answer with "Goodnight Josh, I love you my handsome twenty year old."  

-----

You wake up early the next morning. You gather Michelle, Chris, Connor, and Ed who all get ready and come down to the kitchen. You made Josh his favorite breakfast, bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, and fresh fruit. Plus you made his favorite double chocolate chip muffins for breakfast dessert. You go and wake him up with a kiss. "Goodmorning my twenty-one year old" you say to him. "Goodmorning" he says in the ever so sexy morning voice. You walk down with Josh and everyone starts singing happy birthday as they see you come down the stairs. Josh happily loads his plate with food and everyone follows. "What do you want to drink birthday boy?" you ask him. "Orange juice please." he says. "Man Josh I'm disappointed, 21 and you don't even have a beer for breakfast" Ed says and everyone laughs. You all eat and then Michelle insists on cleaning up. Josh tells you that he wants to spend some time in the pool again, so you all change and hang out for awhile. For lunch you all go on a picnic at the park. There's only one interruption, and its two girls who run up and say "Hi Josh just wanted to say happy birthday!" and they run off before he can even respond. When you get home Josh opens the presents you all got him. Connor got him a Reds sweatshirt and a new pair of sunglasses. Ed got him a "Bug Light beer can cake" which is basically a giant pyramid of beer cans. Ed also made a huge donation to Straight But Not Narrow for his birthday. Chris and Michelle renewed his xbox live account for a year, got him a new laptop, and they bought him a new grill. Next Josh opened your presents. You made him a scrap book of tons of pictures and things you had done together, you also got him a few new snapbacks, a new jean jacket, a pair of sperry's. In another box was a watch you knew he wanted with a few new xbox games and his favorite cologne that he never wants to buy. You got him a bunch of accessories he needed for his motorcycle and new equipment and weights In his home gym. Then you brought him outside to see what you had got delivered last night. A 9 person hot tub now accompanies your plastic pool in the backyard. "Oh my gosh Emma, I have always wanted a hot tub." Josh smiles and kisses you. "The other surprise is that there's going to be an in ground pool built right here where the plastic one is, I just couldn't get it done in one night." you say with a smile. Josh hugs you again, kissing you and says "You're the best. These presents are perfect." For Josh's birthday you had surprised him with a small party. His parents, Jen, Liam, Sam, your brothers, and a few close friends all hang out for a few hours. You had planned on all of you going out for supper, but they tell you to take some alone time with Josh, and Ed, Chris, Jen, Sam are going to take him out to a bar where they'll have a few drinks together after you and Josh have your alone time.You go out to his favorite sushi place and eat until you're completely full and then share chocolate cake anyway. You go walking on the pier you always go to after supper. You see the water the boy fell into that you named your future son after and you think of all the memories here at this pier. You decide to get cotton candy to share, and then ride the Farris wheel to the top. As you're holding hands and looking out over the water the Farris wheel stops right at the top just as you had asked the worker to do so you and Josh could spend some time on the top. "It's so beautiful up here," Josh says, "Thanks for not pushing yourself too hard today baby, It was perfect." You look over at Josh and you kiss him. "No problem. I just wish I could think of amazing things to do for your birthday, like you do for mine." you say. "It was amazing. It was absolutely perfect. I loved it." he says. You look out at the sunset over the ocean and hold his hand. You're silent for a few moments and then you get dizzy. You feel very funny, and then your vision starts flashing in and out and before you can tell Josh what's happening everything goes dark.  

-----

You can hear Josh basically screaming your name, and you hear his voice breaking into sobs. You can hear him but your vision keeps going in and out and you can't move your limp body or find the energy to say anything back. You hear Josh say "Just wait baby, we're on our way down. Stay with me baby." You hear his sobs and then you hear sirens in the distance. "Josh.." you barely get out. Your vision is going in and out still, and you feel like a noodle, you try lifting your pinky finger it's like you're lifting 200 pounds. "Save your energy Em, the ambulance is on it's way." You don't know weather this is labor, but you don't remember reading about any of these symptoms. You get scared something is going to happen to Mackinley. All you know is if this is labor, you don't want to have anymore kids. You feel so terrible, like you have no control over anything, and you have to focus all the attention you have on continuing to breath and stay conscious. "Josh.." you say again, and you take the deepest breath you can saying "I love you." You hear Josh break down and when your vision comes back you see tears flowing from his eyes. He's holding your hand, rubbing it back and fourth and he says "I love you too Emma Grace" between the sobs. The next few hours all go by in a blur. You get to the bottom and Josh and the Farris Wheel operator get out of the Farris Wheel and Josh carries you to the end of the pier. Soon the ambulance comes and Josh holds your hand the entire way to the hospital, but then they make him leave your side. You remember opening your eyes and seeing a security guard holding him back, and him just sobbing. You receive an oxygen mask and they must give you some medicine because soon you feel yourself relaxing and the you fall asleep. You wake up who knows how much later and a nurse almost instantly comes into your room. You feel much better. The oxygen mask is taken off your head and you don't have to focus so much to do simple things like breath or keep your eyes open. The nurse tells you Dr. Maddock is on his way down to explain what happened. She walks out of the room before you can answer the questions you have. What's wrong. Was it labor related. Is Mackinley okay. Where is Josh. Soon Dr. Maddock walks in and one of your questions is answered, because Josh is with him. "Josh!" you say ready to jump out of your bed and just have him hold you. He comes to the side of your bed and he softly touches your cheek with his hand and there's automatically tears in his eyes again. "Emma" He barely gets out. He leans down and softly kisses your forehead and then sits in the chair Dr. Maddock moved to your bedside and he holds your hand as the doctor gives you information. Basically what happened was your body was too overworked trying to keep you and Mackinley healthy, you weren't getting enough oxygen, and he rambled off some big long technical words for what happened. He tells you that Mackinley is okay, but they are keeping you on hospital bed rest until he is born. The medicine they have you on to help your body function can not be used during labor, so they have to keep you on bed rest until your body can be weaned off the medicine and function enough to give birth. He says it's important you move as little as possible, and to try your best to stay relaxed. Dr. Maddock predicts it will take about a week to wean your body off, and then he gives you a little more information before leaving to give you and Josh some time alone.  

-----

As soon as he leaves the room, Josh breaks down again. "Josh it's okay" you say rubbing his back and scooting over and patting your bed for him to sit next to you. He jolts to you and says "Don't move to quickly." he says, but he crawls into bed next to you. He takes a deep breath and tries to stop the steady flow of tears. "Josh it's okay baby. I'm fine, Mackinley is fine, you're fine, we're all fine." you say. "But.. but I didn't think I was going to be fine Emma, because I didn't think you were gonna be fine. I thought I lost you." He says sniffing. "Im right here Josh." you say, and you make him wrap your arms around you. "But I didn't think you were going to be." he says. He's clearly living a nightmare right now, and the look in his eyes kills you. "Why?" you ask quietly. "You.. you were fine one minute. Then you almost started flinching and your eyes were fluttering and rolling back in your head," he pauses briefly wiping the tears and then continuing, "You were barely breathing and you kept twitching and shaking.. It looked liked something out of a movie.. but it was real life. And we were on the top of that ride and no one was there to help me. I just.. I thought that.. I thought it was going to be the last memories of you up there. I thought I wasn't going to have a chance to tell you I loved you again. I thought I wasn't going to have the chance to raise Mackinley with you. I thought I wasn't going to have the chance to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." he says, and he starts crying again. Him crying so much makes you begin to cry, but then Josh stops himself from crying so he can help you relax and not strain yourself. "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday." you say with a little bit of a laugh. Josh chuckles and says "I sure could use a drink." "That's legal now" You say grinning and leaning over to kiss him. "I'm going to go get everyone else they're very worried." Josh says. "Everyone else?" you ask. "Well Liam, Jen, and Sam were still with my family and Ed when I called them so they're all here. Is it okay if they come in. I know they all want to." You smile thinking of all the people, "Yeah that's fine, but can I have a minute alone with Ed?" you ask. "Of course, I'll send him in." Josh says leaving after one more kiss. Ed's eyes are just about as red and poufy as Josh's and he hugs you tightly and then he just says "Don't ever do that to me again, okay?" "okay." you say with a sad smile. "You definitely need to write a song about this on your new album." Ed says, and you just laugh that music is obviously the first thing he thinks of. Ed goes out and get's Michelle, Chris, Connor, Josh, Sam, Jen, and Liam who all come in. After you greet them and they all hang out in your room. A few moments later a nurse dressed up in a waitress outfit comes in and walks up to Josh, giving him his first drink as a twenty one year old. Josh spent his twentieth birthday in therapy, and his twenty-first in the hospital because of you, but he takes a bud, cracks the can open, and takes his first drink. You all hoot and holler, the legal adults raise their own drinks, you have water, and Connor has a soda and you say "To my amazing, wonderful, perfect, twenty-one year old hero. I love you Joshua Ryan" and you all toast to him in your hospital room.             

-----

At about 11:30 a nurse comes into your room. Everyone has just been hanging out, enjoying the end of Josh's birthday as much as you can in a hospital room. All the adults have been having a few more drinks, but none of them are wasted or anything. You stick with your water and Connor with his soda. The nurse says "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave. I wish I didn't have to but visiting hours are technically over at 10:00." Celebrity perks. Jen, Liam, and Sam are the first to get up to leave. "I'll see you when little baby Hutch is born." Jen says with a smile and Liam says "Yeah *Little* or ya know so big it basically shut down Emma's body." as he gives you a quick hug. "See ya later Em!" Sam says as they all walk out together. "Peace out sis" Connor says throwing up dueces and walking out while texting. Ed bends over giving you a quick hug and says "Love you Em, see you tomorrow." Michelle and Chris both walk out after saying goodbye and you and Josh are alone again. Josh had got permission to stay with you in your room tonight, so he sits back down on his spot next to you in your bed. "I'm telling you that you should just go out with your friends and have a good time. It's your twenty first birthday for God's sake." you tell Josh, "You still have time to go, it's only 11:30." Josh puts his arm behind you and says "I don't wanna leave. I'm where I wanna be." "I just want you to have a good time. I don't wanna ruin your birthday." Josh kinda chuckles and says "Not that it's your fault at all Em, but going unconciouskinda did that for me." "Sorry.." you say feeling guilty. "I'm just gald you're okay." and with an evil looking grin he says, "But I do have an idea of what would make me feel better." You don't even wanna know what he's gonna say, but it's his birthday, so you sigh and ask "What is that?" "Well you could kiss me." he says with a dorky smile spreading onto his face. You take his strong jaw in your hands and press your lips against his. After a few minutes Josh laughs and he says "Jeez, no birthday sex but a makeout session. It makes me feel like I'm in high school." You two snuggle in your hospital bed all night. You wake up the next morning feeling about the same, they gave you just a little bit less medicine so your body can get used to it again. The doctors were going to induce (Make it happen) labor on the 15th if you hadn't had the baby yet, but now with everything that happened yesterday it just depends on how long it takes to get you off the medicine. Your parents, Matthew, and his girlfriend are coming to LA on the 17th, so now they'll probably be there for his brith, because Dr. Maddock said it'd probably be about a week until he is here. You are getting more excited for his arival, and you can't wait to hold him for the first time. As you are about to fall asleep you lean up and kiss Josh one last time and say "Happy Birthday, Birthday boy" and you fall asleep in each others arms.  

-----

The next day you wake up not feeling very well. You had a very difficult time sleeping through the night, and you just felt like you had trouble breathing again. The doctor said to just lay in bed as much as you could, not talking much and focusing on breathing and trying to sleep because he wanted to keep your medicine level where it was so you didn't have to be on it much longer and you could have Mackinley and go home. You agree to do so, and even though you're uncomfortable you know it's for the best. Josh is alone with you at the hospital today and is very adamant about you not talking much and staying in bed. Chris and Michelle were on a day date somewhere in LA, while Connor hung out with Livi at your and Josh's house. Livi had brought one of her friends with so Ed wasn't third wheeling, and you're all hoping to Ed will like her so they can date and Ed wont be alone anymore. You always feel guilty when you, Josh, Connor, Liv, and Ed hang out. At one point you tried to get up, and Josh quickly walks to you and says "What do you want? Water?" "Josh I just have to go the bathroom." you say, but even those few words makes you get short of breath, and you sit up to try and regain your breath. "Do I have to go get the doctor? Are you okay Em?" Josh questions. He's clearly very concerned, but it'd be better if you could just be alone for a few hours. You feel so guilty when Josh is there and you can't talk to him. You simply shake your head no, and raise out of bed, go to the bathroom and then lay back in bed. After a little while, you can't take not talking to Josh any longer. "Josh" you say getting his attention. The doctor had told him you should be laying alone in bed today. He looks up from his phone on the chair closest to your bed, "Yeah baby?" he asks, "What can I get ya?" You focus on taking the deepest breath you can. "Go hang out with your family. You are so bored here, and they came to see you." you say giving him a sympathetic look. "They came to see us and Mackinley when he's born." Josh answers. "Please Josh, I can't see you looking so bored here. Enjoy yourself, I'm gonna try and take a nap. I want you to go have fun. You can come back around supper time to eat with me." you say as quickly as you can. Josh takes a deep breath. "Promise me you'll take a nap if I leave and you wont try and be up and about." "I promise." You say crossing your heart. He walks over and gives you a kiss and says he'll be back for supper. "Love you Em. Have the nurse call me if you need anything and I'll be back in an instant." "I love you too Josh." you say. He leaves and you're finally alone in your room. You aren't worried about him, because you know even if he misses you, he'll be with Ed, Connor, or his parents. You grab your headphones and your phone from your side table, and you put on a chill playlist, focusing on the beat of the music and your breathing until you can fall asleep.  

-----

A few days go by and you gradually feel better your body is getting used to less and less medicine each day, but you still have to focus pretty much all your attention on breathing so that you don't overwork yourself. Your parents and Matthew fly in tomorrow, very late at about 11 pm, so they can't come and see you until the next day because visiting hours will be over. You basically have to beg Josh to leave and spend time with his family everyday because although you really love when Josh lays in bed with you and holds you in his safe arms, you feel terrible that his family came to see him and he's cooped up in a hospital room unable to do anything. One night he comes back, because he insists on spending every night next to you in the recliner chair because the doctors dont allow him to sleep in the bed with you. He greets you with a kiss on the cheek and sits down. He starts telling you about his day as he usually does, not expecting or wanting a response, just telling you about the day. Today he, Connor, Livi, and Ed went to Knott's Berry Farm, an amusement park with rollercoasters and rides in LA. He shows you the picture he and Ed took on one of the roller coasters. It was really funny because the couple behind them was kissing and Josh and Ed both made disgusted faces and pointed back at them. Josh tells you that he, his parents, and Connor are going out for supper tomorrow. You speak for the first time since Josh has been there, "Just sleep in your own bed tomorrow, that chair can't be comfortable. Just spend the night with your family." Josh must either be getting better at not arguing, or is just really sick of that chair, because he says "Okay I guess if I can't spend one night away from you now we're really gonna have some issues when I have to start filming again." You stop talking for the night, you trying to sleep, and Josh sitting in his chair on his phone until you fake sleep long enough that he thinks you actually are and he gets up, changes into sweatpants and a sweatshirt and goes to bed in the chair. The next day Josh stays with you until about 4 oclock, when Ed comes to the hospital, and then Josh leaves to spend the night with his parents and brother. Ed had brought his guitar, and he sweetly asks if you are alright with him playing for awhile to pass some time. "I'd love that" you say. Ed plays and plays and it's amazing. "Sing to me" you ask him, and it makes you miss Josh. He starts playing something you'd never heard before and when he's done singing it, he says "I know it's not perfect yet, but I'm working on it still." You had realized it was a song about you and how scared he was when he couldn't do anything to help "I love it." you tell him. At about midnight Ed gets a text that your family had made it to their hotel. You are so excited to see your mom and dad, and you're excited to meet Matthew's girlfriend, who he has been dating since about February or March but you'd never met her. But you're especially excited to see Matthew, because you and Ed have always been closer, but you love and miss Matthew a lot. You and Ed go to sleep around the same time, excited to see your family, excited to see Josh, and excited to be one day closer to having your son.

-----

The next morning you wake up around 5 am and have to go the bathroom, so you get up, pee, and then can't fall asleep, because you're too excited for the day. You don't wake Ed up since it's so early, but you text Matt because you know they're all already probably up, not being able to sleep because of the time difference, and the fact he sleeps roughly 4 hours a night and is up and ready for his day. He texts back instantly, "I'm the only one awake, but I'll come see you and can bring them back later, See you soon!" You wait patiently for about half an hour and then there's a soft knock on your door. Your favorite nurse walks in, she's about 70 years old and always gives you extra dessert with supper, and says "There's a young man downstairs, he says he's your brother but we just wanted to make sure you were okay with sending him in sweetie." "He can come" you say with a smile. She leaves and comes back with Matthew a few minutes later. "Matthew!" you say, and he basically runs to your side to hug you. "Em you're so big! Oh my gosh, and I thought you were big on your birthday." he says kissing your cheek. "The nurse said to make sure you don't talk alot, so don't and stuff." He says with a smile. You tell him that Josh usually just talks to you, and you listen creating a very one sided conversation with you saying a few things. He sits there and talks your ear off about literally everything. He tells you about his girlfriend, Kala, they had known each other in high school and had met each other again at a New Years Eve party a bunch of their old classmates were at. They started hanging out and then started dating in February, and have been happily together ever since. He tells you about his job at the law firm he works at, cases he's won, cases he's lost. He's told you that he is still producing and composing, and that it's going well. He just talks and talks and it makes you so happy being with your big brother again. Eventually at like 8 Ed wakes up, and they talk for awhile, and then Matthew leaves to pick up Kala, and your parents. They get back about 45 minutes later. Your mom is the first one to walk over to you and hug you and say hello, Then your dad comes and does the same. Matthew walks up a minute later holding hands with Kala and he says "Kala, this is my sister Emma, and my future niece or nephew. Em, this is my girlfriend Kala." you shake her hand because you don't know what else to do and you say "Nice to meet you." "You too!" She responds, and she seems very nice. Her and Matthew make a cute couple, and you hope they last because you could really use another girl in the family and Matthew is 29, so he needs to get a move on his future. Next Josh, Connor, Chris, and Michelle come back and everyone is talking. It's nice because you can just lay and listen to the conversations and you don't have to worry about feeling bad that someone is bored. The next days go on just like that, Josh resuming his position to stay the night while others stay for visiting hours and then go back to the house or hotel. Finally after another few days, your body is almost functioning again. On the morning of October 21st, you and Josh are just hanging out in your room, because all your families decided to have a beach day since it's so nice for a fall day.  "You really should go to the beach and enjoy yourself." you tell Josh. "I Enjoy myself here with you. Why on earth can't you grasp this." Josh answers. "I get that you like being with me, but our families came to visit us so go be with them." you say. "It's like you don't even want me to be with you." Josh says, clearly upset. "I want to be with you of course." you say, "But I want you to have fun." "Fine. I'll go. I'll go if it makes you that fucking happy." Josh says, getting up and walking out of the room. At first you're annoyed that he got so annoyed, but then you get sad realizing you had a fight with Josh. You start panicking a little bit, and you start to feel weird and then a nurse comes into your room and soon Dr. Maddock comes in too. "Emma I don't want to scare you, but you are going into stress induced labor."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...
2.7K 53 97
This is a love story between a jock and a nerd. But Niall the jock isn't as mean as people think. He falls for a nerd who is sweet and beautiful.
6.1K 68 46
Just for directioners to come and read stories that they wish could happen to them.
1.8K 7 21
this is a story about Harry and niall that are a thing. the band is still together and just read it