Manan: lust & love (18+)✔

By roumania

A manan love story. This is a story that anyone can read without knowing about the show or characters . It is... More

One: Introduction
Two : Meeting
THREE:New Friends
Four:Bang!!
Five: Pen & Trouble
Six: Punch! Day
Seven: New revelations
Eight: Shock
Nine: NH3
Ten: Acquainted
Eleven: kiss
Twelve: Secret Meeting
Thirteen: New day
Fourteen: Forest
Fifteen: chemistry
Sixteen: Reunion
Seventeen : oo! jungle ...
Eighteen: Slave
Nineteen: Sleepover
Author's Note
Twenty: Naughty Morning
Twenty one.
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Author's note.
Teaser
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Cover important.
New
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Teaser
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty Two
FAQ'S
New Story

Thirty seven

9.9K 551 19
By roumania

Chapter 37

Manik's POV

"What are you saying guys? I don't understand . Who is kitty? And what is it that Alya is blaming herself?" Mukti questions

"I am kitty." Says kitten . Standing at the door and all the color gets drained from my face.

Shit! Why is she here? Did she heard that nonsense about her. Oh no! I have to fix this before she do something drastic . I know her she will blame herself and I don't want to think about the possibilities.

"Kitten." I go near her.

"What kitten? Manik. When did you started giving nickname to people? I am amazed . What has this witch done to you?" Mukti asked menacingly.

"Shut up Mukti. Don't cross your limits." I retort back.

"Kitten please listen to me." I plead but she is just staring at me with a cold look that will freeze Alaska too. I gulp hard. Only this woman can scare me like this.

But instead of listening she just  slaps me hard. What!

Why did she hit me? I think today is slap day. Why they all are hitting me again and again and knowing this girl she would chop my dick next moment if I will not control the situation.

Thanks to Mukti all my chances are gone. She made me a fucking villain and Alya 's behavior is screaming cheater. Oh no! Please.

"You lied." She says in a cold voice .

"What no!!! Believe me kitten. She is in shock and Mukti always speak shit. Nothing is true I told you. Believe me." I try to explain myself but she just gives me a hard look before moving past me and going towards Alya.

"I am sorry. If you feel that it was my mistake then I am sorry. Please don't think that I intentionally did something to make you feel like this. Then I apologise . I know whatever I speak you will not believe me. But know this that I or my mom never were mean to you guys. Just you never gave her a chance. Again I would apologise. " Nandini says and leaves.

"Nandini ! Nandini! Kitten stop. Please." I try to go  and stop her but she stops and gives me the look which says follow me and you are dead. So I halt in my process .

Why? Why do I always have to lose her? Why? All my pent up frustrations erupts .

"Happy. Are you all happy? Huh! Mukti. What is your problem? Why can't you understand normal shit huh? And Alya you, what were you saying that she took all your love and happiness right but it is you that took everything from her. When you were a kid then also you hated her. Don't interrupt" I growled at Mukti when she tries to speak again. Enough if her bull dozing shit. Now she has to hear my say so?

"Yes, you were the one who never excepted her. Don't give me the look. Did you ever tried to understand there situation. No, because you were busy in your self pity. Why me ? Why me? Was your Mantra. You never gave any chance to them. You were always influenced by Harshad to think anything else. You are not a child now so think like a sensible girl and reanalyze the SITUATION." I tell her in my fury. I don't know if I hurt her or not  but she needs to realize her mistake.

"Manik why are you speaking vile things to her? What is wrong with you? Harshad was right. Nandini is not good for us . She is not meant to be here. A bloody commoner who is trying to split us up. Now I know her plan and for the first time Harshad was right . " Mukti concluded.

"Really , Mukti . Harshad was right . Are you out of your mind? Did you forgot what he did to you and how cunning is he ?" Cabir shouted . Seems like he has lost his control too.

"Yes Mukti if Harshad is so right then why did he chose this time to disclose all this of he has all these things with him earlier. Smart Mukti think. He was trying to break us and he succeeded. Why don't you think before you do something? " I tell her and turn to Alya to give her a piece of my mind because she is still in denial mode.

"See Alya your dear Bhai. Your Bhai always creates problem for us just liky he did with you and Nandini. You are blaming Nandini and her mom but had you ever tried to understand their pain. There problems. For you she left before and if because of you she leaves me again na then I won't forgive you. You know why because earlier I didn't know you but now you are my best friend , member of fab5 . Where I stand by your side so I expect you to do the same for me." I tell her calmly. I want to make her realize her mistake which has caused her so much pain and is causing trouble for others. I don't want to see my friend sad and disheartened.

BECAUSE now she is the only one who can help me to get my life back. She can only bring kitten to me. My only chance.

Alya starts to cry and Dhruv holds her. "And for your information Mukti. Nandini is not a commoner. She is the owner of saxena group of Industries and sister of Alya. Although she is a step sister but she is more than that. She has always sacrificed her life and happiness for them but they never realized it." I tell her.

I don't have much strength left in me. How the perfect evening turned j to a disaster. I don't know why but I just know one thing that I can't let her go. She has to be with me. She can't go again like before.

I can't perform today. My music my love my passion left with her. If she is not here then what can I do?

I leave.

Cabir calls me but I don't pay heed to him because tears are just flowing and I don't want to fight anymore. I just don't want to meet anyone.

I just want peace. My peace. I will wait.

_____@@@@@______

Nandini's POV

God! Where are these people?  There band name is called. Where are they? I try to call Manik but he is not picking his phone up. Where are they?

"Nandini, dear sis are you searching for lover boy and his team then you are in a wrong place." Says Harshad with a smirk. I narrow my eyes at him. How does he know that I am searching for Manik and what is this place?

Unless he has a hand in their absence.

"Fab 5 . You have only 1 minute to come hear on the stage and present your band or else you guys will be disqualified. Fab 5 can you hear me." Says the host.

Oh! No what should I do?

I starts to search each and every room so that I can find them.

I can hear shouting coming from the allotted area but who is there. The place was closed before the performance started. I go inside the place but to my surprise fab 5 is here.

Before I call Manik I hear Mukti say that Manik cheated on Alya.  What ? No, it is not possible.

How? Manik would never lie or did he lied ?

I can't hear their voice clearly so I decided to search the peon he may have the keys so that I could enter this god Forsaken locked place.

After searching about sometime I find him and ask him about the keys.

"Hello give me the keys of allotted hall ,where students were meant to get dressed." I ask huffing.

"Why? No one is allowed to go inside." He replies.

"Listen my friends are locked in there so you better give me the keys or it won't be good for you." I threaten.

He agrees with a sour face.

I go and unlock the door after much trying .  Then I hear their conversation by putting my ear near the door

All the things that I hear breaks my heart bit by bit. How could he do this? I told him to clarify these situations first. But he assured me that there will be no problem.

Then why Alya is crying  like this. I have to rectify the situation. I go inside and can't control my hand and slap Manik. I don't know why I did this but right now I can't decide that what Manik did was right or wrong. I just need to apologise and leave this place.

I ask my apology sincerely from Alya even though I did nothing wrong. But it always leads to this. 

I can't stay here. I don't know what to do anymore. I need to leave.

*****

Hi guys ! This is the chapter. Nandini's POV was short just to give you a brief idea that how did other things happened when fab5 was busy fighting. Nothing more. So I cut all the dialogue which I already mentioned in Manik's POV. So I cut that short.

I think it might be the last update of this month as many of you know that next month starting I have exam. So I hope you understand and MaNan love hurts fans can wait for one more chapter in this month

Hope you like this. Unedited work.

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Love Roumania.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 346 7
Some hot fun mess missing momments in arylie life including mature stuffs, read at your own risk!
10.3K 609 9
Taekook Quarantine Au where Taehyung is stuck in his home attending online lectures whereas his lovely boyfriend Jungkook who is abroad studying for...
51.8K 6.8K 51
His face is leveled to mine and I can see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he draws closer to me, my anticipation is crazy as he moves...
32.9K 2.7K 48
Doctor patient cute love story with cute blunders