Supernatural Gif Series

By castiels-bee

Kind of like imagines but with gifs. Warning: some might be sad, and some might be mature. Also I'm open for... More

Leaving - Dean W.
Not saying a word - Sam W.
People skills - Castiel
Hell yeah - Dean W.
Childish - Sam W.
Valentine's day special
The thought of you - Dean W.
Bff - Sam W.
Waiting for you - Castiel
Plan gone wrong - Dean W.
Yours for the taking - Sam W.
Got your back - Castiel
200 Reads Special
Angel friend - Dean W.
Dorks - Sam W.
500 Reads Special
Jensen A. Special chapter
Punishment - Castiel
Crazy talk - Dean W.
Family reunion - Sam W.
Sleepless nights - Castiel
Old friends - Dean W.
2k Reads Special
When? - Sam W.
Requests open
Ex hunter,vamp,friend - Castiel
Begging - Dean W.
On the job - Sam W.
Losing her - Castiel
5k Reads Special
Long day - Dean W.
Morning after - Sam W.
Author's note
20k Reads Special
Another one. . .

Smile of an angel - Castiel

3.4K 83 10
By castiels-bee

Cas when you're trying to cheer him up:

Castiel has been feeling down for some time now. He has been putting himself down and saying how he is unworthy of being an angel.

"I do not deserve being an Angel of the Lord..." he would sigh before continuing "...I don't even deserve to be alive."
And all while you were just standing by, not knowing what to say and how to make him feel better.

So one day, as you were sitting in the bunker and reading a book, while Sam and Dean were asleep, you hear Cas sigh once again. You tear your eyes from the flowing words and look at him.

"What's up Cas?" you ask quietly, even though you know what's bothering him.
"I just do not understand why you want me with you. You want my help even though I continuously mess things up and I cannot protect you... I do not know why you even care" he says softly and as you hear those words your heart breaks.

Your heart breaks for this amazing and caring being, for this confused but very understanding and lovable angel...
Your heart breaks for a child of the Lord that is loosing his faith...

"Cas... Of course we want you with us. We need you, I need you. And I don't see how we would even be alive if it wasn't for you." you say and stand up to go to him "Cas you have helped us and saved us numerous times and if anything we should be thanking you for putting up with all of our shit... Further more, you might have made a few mistakes but that's normal, don't downgrade yourself for that. We love you... I love you so much and I just hope you can see what I see in you..."

And as you finish your little pep talk you see him softly smiling at you, something he rarely does and you feel your heart swell up in love and pride...

You finally made the angel smile and that that made your own smile even bigger.

Word count: 353

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.5K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
1.8K 44 8
I'm bad at description and tagging, just read!
1.3K 19 8
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to be Supernatural. Expect...
464K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...