Tethered

By hidingsecret

Highest rank - #4 vampire A kiss, just a small touch of lips. The gesture of affection The token of love The... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
very very important, please don't skip!
The story is completed
thank you
A/N
surprise!
A/n about updating schedule
a/n
Q & A part 1
Q & A part 2
so sorry😖
Power: In his arms
A/n
Pretty pretty Please?
Power: Trusting The Enemy
try IHA with the cast
Sequel And Note:
Why am I taking the chapters down?
Tethered out on Dreame!
It Started With An Impulse is getting published!

A/n

2.4K 49 0
By hidingsecret

Hello cupcakes! I know you guys must be wanting to chase me down with a gun and shoot me!

I am really really really sorry. My mobile has been behaving weirdly so I had to give it for service centre and even now it hasn't stopped!

I am trying to complete the chapter and update it but it just doesn't save the upload! I will try my best to update as soon as possible. I have started writing it on my laptop after getting fed up with so many tries.

So please wait for some more time and I apologize again for the wait.

By that time, why don't you try 'Power: In His Arms' and help me decide which next story to start after POWER.

To do that, visit the book called HELP ME on my profile.
Love you all

- Victoria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 11.7K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
77.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
2.9K 286 42
After encountering something of myths one day after work, Valentina begins questioning her once mundane world. Seeking answers to prove she's not cra...