Devon's Girl (Book 1 of Lovel...

Autorstwa bubbleslishes

(used to be Black Light) UNDER MAJOR EDITING! " What did you call me!?" He asked in a low but deadly tone of... Więcej

Plagiarism
Lovely Desires Series
Introduction
Chapter {1}
Chapter {2}
Chapter {3}
Chapter {4}
Chapter {5}
Chapter {6}
Chapter {7}
Chapter {8}
chapter{9}
chapter {10 }
Chapter {11}
Chapter {12}
Chapter {13} - Rated R
Chapter {14}
Chapter {15}
chapter {16}- Rated R
Chapter {17}- part 1 ( rated r)
Chapter {18}- Part 2
Chapter {19}
Chapter {20}
Chapter {21}
Chapter {22}- Rated R
Chapter {23}
Chapter {24}
Chapter {25}- Rated R
chapter {26}
Chapter {27}
Chapter {28}
Chapter {30}- Rated R
Chapter {31} Epilogue

Chapter {29}

5K 138 26
Autorstwa bubbleslishes

(1064 words)

Chapter 29 –

4 months later

"You look even better than you did the first time you tried this dress on." Lilly commented as she looked at Bray- Lynne from across the room.

"Thank you Lilly." Bray said as she too looked at her reflection.

Her wedding dress hugged her body and she had to admit it made her curves look even better.

Devon had loved the way her body changed after having their twins. He could barely keep his hands off of her most days, and he was definitely going to have trouble today.

A whistle caused the two women to turn their heads and find Karma leaning against the door frame in her navy blue bride's maid dress.

"If you weren't married to my brother and I wasn't with Blue I'd probably hit that." Karma said with a smirk on her face.

"Karma Nicole." Lilly scolded her daughter.

"I'm just being honest." Karma tried not to laugh at her mother's expression but the corners of her mouth twitched.

"Any ways dad wants to know if you guys are ready. It's time." Karma said.

"Yeah, she's ready." Lilly said with a smile lighting up her face.

Karma and Lilly helped Bray walk from the room and to where Johnny was waiting. He had agreed to walk Bray down the aisle and was honored to have been asked.

The music began playing as Karma and Lilly began walking down the aisle to take their place beside the bride.

Not a lot of brides have their mother in law as a bridesmaid, but Bray wanted to include everyone she loved on this day.

"You ready?" Johnny asked Bray.

"I've never been more ready in my life." Bray answered him back with a big smile gracing her face.

Johnny smiled and listened as the music changed signaling it was Bray's turn to walk down the rose covered aisle.

Devon looked up as he heard the music change, his eyes instantly landing on the beautiful woman wearing white, walking down the aisle.

Her long blonde hair had been tied up in a bun at the top of her head, her make up light and barely noticeable. Her beauty left him speechless.

It didn't take long for Bray to walk down the short aisle and soon she was holding Devon's hands and looking into his green eyes.

"You look amazing." Devon whispered to Bray.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Bray commented back, causing Devon to smile big at her.

He just loved her and couldn't imagine standing there with anyone else.

The preacher began speaking, causing everyone to stop talking.

"We are gathered here to watch as Devon and Bray- Lynne DiCaprio renew their vows to one another." The preacher said.

"Devon, would you please read your vows now." The Preacher said to Devon.

"Um, I mean look how beautiful this woman right here looks today." Devon began causing their guests to laugh.

"My love for you has grown so much in the past year. There is no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with; you make me smile and laugh on my worst days. You are an amazing mother to our children and you put them first above everyone else. Your laugh and smile lights up the entire room as well as your beauty, I can't wait to see what the next year brings us. I love you more than anything, Bray." Devon spoke, never breaking eye contact with Bray- Lynne.

"Bray- Lynne will you please read your vows now." The preacher said, breaking the silence in the room.

"Devon, you have forever changed my life and all for the better. Never did I ever imagine loving you as much as I do. Our children and I are so blessed to have you. I can't wait to grow old with you and to watch our children grow up and start their own life. I love you Devon more than I can ever express." Bray- Lynne said, reading off her vows.

"Do you Devon take Bray- Lynne to be your wife, to have and to hold till death do you part?" The preacher asked Devon.

"I do." Devon answered immediately and truthfully.

"Do you Bray-Lynne take Devon to be your husband to have and to hold till death do you part?" The preacher asked Bray.

"I do." She answered just as fast as Devon did.

"Can we have the rings please?" The preacher asked.

Karma handed Devon Bray's ring and Bray Devon's ring.

"Devon please slide Bray-Lynne's ring onto her finger and then repeat after me."

"With this ring I wed." The preacher said.

"With this ring I wed." Devon repeated as he slid the band onto Bray's finger.

"Bray- Lynne please slide Devon's ring onto his finger and then repeat after me."

"With this ring I wed." The preacher said.

"With this ring I wed." Bray repeated as she slid Devon's wedding band on to his finger.

"With that being said, I now pronounce you man and wife again, you may re kiss your bride." The preacher said smiling.

Devon wasted no time before grabbing the back of Baby's neck and pulling her to him so that his lips could touch hers.

The kiss was full of passion and love.

"God I love you." Devon whispered as he pulled away from Bray- Lynne.

"I love you too, my love." Bray- Lynne said a little breathless.

--------------

Devon watched as Bray- Lynne held Lucas close to her and bounced him as she walked around the dance floor trying to get him to fall asleep.

He could feel Eliza starting to move around in his arms and he began to slightly bounce her making sure she didn't wake up.

"So where do you plan on taking her?" Johnny asked his son as he sat down beside him and watched as he cradled his daughter in his arms.

"Some place she's always wanted to go." Devon said back to his father.

"Are you sure putting your sister and Blue in charge of your children is a good thing, and for an entire week?" Johnny asked his son a little skeptically.

"It's good practice." Devon said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Is your sister pregnant?" Johnny asked, feeling angry. He loved Blue but his daughter wasn't married and should even be thinking about kids yet.

"NO of course not dad, it's just when the time does come I want her to know what she's getting into, and besides Blue isn't that stupid to impregnate a DiCaprio woman without putting a ring on it first." Devon laughed as he spoke.

"Ah well you're right about that." Johnny said, fixing his tie and feeling a little embarrassed about his outburst.

"It's almost ten o'clock." Lilly said as she took a seat beside her husband and grabbed his hand.

"You think she's going to like it?" Devon asked. His mother was the only other one besides him who knew where he was taking Bray- Lynne for their honeymoon.

"Of course she will, and I think your wife is having trouble parting with your son." Lilly commented as she watched Bray's face fall as Karma reached for the baby.

"Of course she is, she never wants to be away from them, when she is, it's hard for her, me as well but harder for her." Devon said looking over to his wife who was trying to take Lucas back from his sister.

"Hey man, looks like it's time for uncle Blue to step in." Blue said, smiling happily as he came over to Devon and reached for Eliza.

"I swear on all things holy I will fuck you up if even one hair is out of place on her pretty little head." Devon threatened Blue but handed Eliza over.

"Dude I'd never let anything happen to this little girl, she's way too adorable." Blue said, smiling down at the sleeping baby in his arms and listening to her sigh in her sleep.

-----

It took about an hour to get Bray to get in the car to leave as she did not want to leave her babies, which Devon understood completely because he didn't want to leave his children any more than she did.

He eventually got Bray in the car and made it to the airport where the private jet had been waiting for them.

"Is this another Brazil trip?" Bray asked as she buckled her seat belt waiting for the jet to take off.

"If we were going to Brazil you'd know it." Devon answered her with a chuckle.

"SO then where are we going?" Bray- Lynne asked.

"You will find out when we get there." Devon said before reaching over and grabbing her hand and leaning in to kiss her lips.

"Mm, you can do that again if you want." Bray said, biting her lower lip and looking at Devon from under her lashes.

"I will take you to that small bedroom and spank you till you can't sit down if you try to tease me again." Devon said going from gentle to dom in a split second.

Bray had taken advantage of the fact that Devon wasn't going to touch her till their wedding night. Even though they were already married they wanted to renew their vows and have a real wedding and on their one year anniversary.

The twins also had just turned four months old and were drinking regular milk more than breast milk so it was the perfect time for Devon to give Bray- Lynne a honeymoon and trip she well deserved.

"Is that a promise?" Bray asked, causing Devon to groan before the flight attendant got on the speakers to make her announcements. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

441K 18.3K 42
『 𝙉𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙏 』 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: 《 His voice was...
8.8K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
25.7K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
347K 9.4K 49
"Sorry." She replies and I can tell she is not as sincere as the first time. "Again, Ms. Brown. I'm not sure you mean it." I order, tightening my gr...