Sacrificial Groom? | Diabolik...

By LeslieDoesStuff

[Highest Rank: #719 In Fanfiction] UNDER HEAVY REWRITING DESCRIPTION MAY CHANGE (M/N) (L/N). He was unknown t... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Night School
Chapter 3: Two Vampires, One Human
Chapter 4: Triple Trouble
Chapter 5: My Ex And Whys
Chapter 6: Diabolik Lovers
Chapter 7: Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 8: My First Kiss, I Remember Like This
Chapter 9: Your Past
Chapter 10: Music From My Lips
Chapter 11: Tea Party
Chapter 12: Stuffed Toys And Sweet Things
Chapter 13: Big Bad Boy
Chapter 14: Takoyaki
Chapter 15: Roses
Chapter 16: Their Tragic Past
Chapter 17: Taking Over
Chapter 18: The Truth Has Been Told
Chapter 19: The Cat Answers
Chapter 20: Last
= E P I L O G U E =
Chapter Zen
Rewriting the story OFFICIALLY

Chapter 1

14.2K 352 330
By LeslieDoesStuff

-(M/N)'s POV-

I struggled to break free but it was impossible. I started to feel drowsy and my eyes started to droop.

"Stop it! Please!" A girl shouted and everyone stopped what they're doing and dropped me into the ground. I groan in pain, and scoot backwards, hitting my back against the wall.

The girl ran towards me and kneeled down, looking at me worriedly with her strawberry red eyes. A gasp left her mouth as soon as she recognized me.

"(M/N)?! What are you doing here?! Are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head, gritted my teeth in pain.

"You are clearly not in such state. Here, let me help you." She said and pulled me up. I wrapped my around her neck and she held my other hand.

"O-Oi! You're touching Ore-sama's property!" The red head said and I glared at him.

"Ore-sama my ass," I said and looked behind them and saw my cat Yuri.

"Y-Yuri," I called him and I let go from Yui, running towards Yuri. I lift Yuri up and checked if he has any injuries.

"You okay?" I asked him and he meowed. I sigh and hugged the cat, and looked behind me and saw all seven of them looking at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered and left the kitchen to one of the couches and sat, tearing a cloth from my shirt, tying my wound on my arm tightly.

We were in the living, awkward as hell. Thanks to Specs (Reiji) here, he broke the silence.

"Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes glaring at me.

"My Dad told me to live here since he always leave me in the house alone," I explained, gently scratching Yuri's soft fur.

"What is his name?" He asked.

"(L/N) Zen,"

"Never heard from him," He said and I growled.

"Because your father offered my Dad that I'll be living here," I said and everyone stopped.

Silence

"Him?" The guy with the fedora asked.

"If you're talking about Karlheinz, then yes," I said, I heard someone growled and I sigh.

"Anyways, enough talking about me staying at your place. Can you please at least tell me you names?" I asked them and the guy with the fedora started.

"That guy with white hair and red eyes who looks pissed off is Subaru, the youngest," Subaru glared at him and me.

"Then we have the triplets, that guy who's holding bitch-chan is Ayato. Then me, the hottest guy here (you rolled your eyes) Laito. And over there with Teddy is Kanato." Ayato hugged the poor girl and glared at you. Laito winked at you and Kanato smiled creepily at you.

"Then here we have spectacles here named Reiji, second oldest,"

"Don't call me spectacles. And pleasure to meet you," Reiji said and I nod at him.

"And that guy who's sleeping beside you is Shu,"

You blinked.
"Sleeping beside me?"  You asked and looked beside you and saw Shu sleeping.

I flinched and scoot away from him.

Then I looked around and saw the girl.

"Who's the chick?" I asked and I saw her blushed.

"That's Yui Komori, our Sacrificial Bride," Kanato answered for me and I nodded.

"Okay so you're my new room mates right? Then show me my room then. Don't leave me hanging," I said and stood up lifting Yuri up and placing him on the ground.

I started to walk and I abruptly stopped and glared at them.

"If one of you touched my cat, you'll never see your world ever again," I said and continued to walk, Yuri following me.

Yui finally let go from Ayato's grasp and ran towards me.

"I-I'll show you where to go," Yui offered and I smiled.

"Arigatō, Yui-chan," I said and she blushed.

-3rd POV-

As both Yui and (M/N) arrived at his room, (M/N) asked Yui.

"Yui-chan? Can I ask you something?" He asked at Yui. She looked at him and nodded.

"About what Kanato said, you being their sacrificial bride, did you turned into a vampire?" He asked and Yui flinched. (M/N) sighs and opened the door.

"Nevermind, I already knew the answer. C'mon Yuri," (M/N) said as Yuri the cat went inside and (M/N) closed the door.

"Um bye," Yui said awkwardly and left.

-(M/N)'s POV-

Closing the door, I heard Yui bid goodbye and left. I sigh and placed my bags on the bed and opening one of them then I found one of my first aid kit. I smiled in relief and grabbed it and removed the cloth on my arm. I started to clean it them bandaging it till it was fully covered.

I sigh again and sat on my bed. Yuri jumped on my lap and purred. I smiled and petted him. Suddenly, he's ears pricked up and looked at the window. I looked up and saw a black cat with strange violet eyes.

I blinked my eyes and called it.

"Here, kitty kitty," I said and it wet inside the room and rubbed itself on my legs. I smiled and lifted it up.

"Ah! You're a girl, well hello lil kitty," I said and she meowed and Yuri looked at her an pounce on her. And they started to interact with each other.

I chuckled and I heard someone shouted from outside.

"Neko! Neko! Where are you?" Subaru's voice can be heard outside. The black cat looked at me and Yuri then left.

"Well, looks like you have a play mate," I said to Yuri and laid on to my bed.

"Or should I say 'Mate' " I said and Yuri hissed. I laughed and petted his soft fur.

"I'm kidding Yuri! I'm just kidding," I said and he laid down beside me.

"Huh, Dad's calling me," I said to myself and putting it in speaker.

Dad: (M/N)! Glad you picked up!
You: Yeah, yeah.
Dad: So? How's life?
You: Oh it's pretty fine actually, living with seven blood-sucking guys and a petite girl, almost died of blood loss. Yeah, it is fine.
Dad: Yikes! Forgot about that. Karl's family and himself are vampires to be precise. Me and Karl were best friends since we were young, I did met his sons but I haven't met their 'Sacrificial Bride'
You: You're friends with Mr. Sakamaki!?!
Dad: I'm a half-incubus and half-vampire, I thought you knew that?
You: I did. It's just that, I didn't knew you were friends with a guy with freaking three wives and six sons.
Dad: Just forget about that okay? Anywho, I'm enrolling you in a night school.
You: Great, I have to live with them. And now I have to go to school again! Dad, I'm an adult!
Dad: But you're still learning, you were homeschooled remember?
You: Ugh, fine. Point taken. But I am angry at you.
Dad: I know you still love me~
You: Shut up.
Dad:*Laughs* All right. I already told one of Karl's sons to prepare your new uniform. Any requests?
You: When I come back, I want a Black Lambourgini.
Dad: *Laughs* Will do. Bye (M/N)!
You: Bye Dad.

The call ended and I groan in frustration.

Great, I'm going to a night school with this blood-suckers. They're all

Suckers for blood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 7 11
๐ŸŒนThis /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿฅ€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
20.8K 795 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
181K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
367K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...