Chapter 20: Last

Sorry if I haven't actually updated in New Year, school work has been dragging me along. Anyways, VACATION IS HERE AND I CAN FINALLY UPDATE!!!

BTW, THANK YOU FOR 60K READS EVERYBODY!!! Holy cow, I have never expected THAT much reads, like DAMN!!! IT'S STILL ADDING FAST!!!

So...Kill Yui huh? Alrighty then...

-Previously On Sacrificial Groom?-

"Cordelia's heart is still in Yui. A fragment of her is still in there and Cordelia manage to transfer herself in (M/N)-kun's body because...uh...um-"

"JUST GIVE US THE ANSWER!!!"

"Grrr! ITS BECAUSE YUI KISSED (M/N)! SINCE HE'S A DEMON, THAT BITCH TOOK HIS BODY- oh, I said too much, didn't I?" Neko gasped and covered her mouth. Yuri shifted back into a human and gave the other cat a smack on the head.

"Language,"

"W-what? H-He's a demon?!" Yui squeaked. Neko glared at the blonde and puffed her cheeks. "Took ya long enough, Laito-kun here was the first one who noticed this." The brothers turned to the fedora wearing male and Laito gave them a shrug.

"Back to the point, is there any other way to get rid of...her?" Reiji hissed at the word.

Neko shook her head. Then her ears twitched.

She gasped before turning around to see (M/N)'s body gone. "Oh no," She muttered under her breath and ran to the stairs. "Hey! Where do you-"

"SHE'S GOING TO JUMP FROM THE BALCONY, WHERE YOU PUSHED HER TO THE ROSES IN THE PAST! WE HAVE TO EITHER STOP HER OR KILL YUI! YOUR CHOICE! C'MON YURI!" Neko yelled and ran, leaving the brothers and the petite girl.

-Now-

-Third POV-

"Pancake, I hate to say this but follow those cats." Ayato said to her as he pointed at the stairs. Yui squeaked and looked at the vampire with confusion. "Why me?" She asked. "You started all of this crazy things, I suggest you end it." He growled. "Get going," And with that, Yui ran and followed the cats.

"Neko, Yuri! Wait please!" Yui called out. Running and almost stumbling, she managed to catch up the two nekos. Yuri rolled his eyes at Yui and silently hissed at her. He felt something off of her, he didn't like it at all. But his other companion was busy watching Cordelia.

Yui saw (M/N)'s body and quickly grabbed his wrist before he could fall. Cordelia flick her head towards her and smiled, seeing it is only Yui.

"Yui, please...kill me," Yui widened her eyes at her request. "Kill you? I'm not suppos-" "PLEASE!!! YUI, IT'S ME!!! (M/N). Kill me so everything will be okay. I'm a burden to everyone!" Cordelia acted, grasping Yui's shoulder. "I don't think you're a burden to everyone! We can fix you and we can get rid of Cordelia!"

"Are you not angry at me?!" "Why should I be angry at you? You haven't done anything wrong! I'm the one who should be blamed!" Yui shouted at him and suddenly Cordelia grabbed her wrists. "Aren't you jealous of me stealing every guy?! You want them all by yourself but I stole their attention and left you in the shadows! Please Yui, kill me now. KILL M-" Before Cordelia could finish, Yui shoved the dagger she stole from Neko and it went through the heart.