Chapter 19: The Cat Answers

-Previously On Sacrificial Groom?-

"...Who kissed you first?" Her question threw me off.

"W-WHAT?!"

"I asked you, who kissed you first?"

Some silence...

"Yui Komori."

Then another silence...

.

.

.

.

.

"Kill her..."

-Now-
-(M/N)'s POV-

"Wha...Kill her? But she isn't worth it." I told her but she shook her head. "(M/N), it all makes sense! Have you heard of her story before you live here?" She asked me, I thought for a minute and shook my head.

"Exactly, Cordelia's heart is implanted inside of Yui. That's how Cordelia manages to transfer herself to you, all because of the kiss!" Mom exclaimed and I gasp.

It's...Yui's fault?

Suddenly, Mom started to fade. "Looks like my time with you is short, go. You have to fight your way through Cordelia's mind, I love you son. Goodbye."

Then a white flash surrounded me.

-Meanwhile-
-Third POV-

Whilst Cordelia was playing with the brothers feelings, a strange but painful feeling erupted in her head and heart and she clutched on. She groan in pain before growling and slamming her fist on the railing in anger.

He's going to take over

Cordelia turns away and plops herself on the couch, grasping on her hair. She can hear so many voices in her head now, like it was screaming for her to go back to hell.

No, I don't want to go back...

Yui noticed Cordelia's strange acts then gasps. "(M/N) is still inside of her mind! Ayato, help him!" She exclaimed and Ayato scoffed. "Of course he's still in there, but how the hell do we get him out?" Ayato snapped, his eyes was filled annoyance (Cuz of Yui) yet in anger.

"You tell me! All of you solved my problem with her!" Yui shot back. Then a unfamiliar voice was heard behind Subaru. "Subaru-kun!" A feminine voice said and everyone turned to see a young woman with black hair, purple eyes and a simple black dress. Beside her is another young male with black and white hair, blue eyes and blue hoodie and ripped jeans.

"Eh?! Who the hell are you!" Ayato shouted at the strangers. The woman widened her eyes before pouting her lips in an angry manner. "Excuse me, that tone of yours is inappropriate when you ask someone who are they. And since you asked, we're the cats. Neko and Yuri!" She exclaimed, the cat ears of the the strangers pop out from their hair.

"Wait, wh-"

"(M/N)-kun is in trouble, we know. That's why we have this!" She showed her hand revealing Subaru's silver dagger. "This might be messed up, but in order to make Cordelia leave permanently, is to...Kill Yui."

.

.

.

"W-WHAT?! Wait you don't have to!" Cried Yui as she slowly backed herself to the wall. "I-I'm completely fine!" "NO YOU AREN'T!!!" Yuri screamed/hissed at her. "How can you be so sure?" Reiji asked the the human half cats as he faced them, blocking Yui on Neko's sight like he was protecting her .

"...Because (M/N)-kun's Mother told me...And me and Yuri are his guardians...We know what we are doing Reiji so step out of the way, Cordelia must be killed with Yui-" Neko tried to explain.

"I cannot grant your wish, Yui is fine and it stays that way!" Reiji protest, shielding the petite girl.

Neko looks down to think before lifting her head. "Alright then, but it is not my fault that (M/N) is gone and never be surface in his original mind. If you change your mind, you all know what to do...C'mon Yuri," She said before turning away from them and shifted into cats.

Yui looked away and bit her lip. Was it really her fault? Did she started all this fiasco because of her?

"How did this happen? Answer me you stupid cat!" Subaru suddenly screamed as he reached for the black cat and started to shake her. The cat mewled in discomfort and shifted back to human, Subaru's hands on her neck. "Gyah! S-Stop shaking me!" Subaru growled and let go from her neck. Neko coughed for a few times before sighing and closed her eyes.

"Cordelia's heart is still in Yui. A fragment of her is still in there and Cordelia manage to transfer herself in (M/N)-kun's body because...uh...um-"

"JUST GIVE US THE ANSWER!!!"

"Grrr! ITS BECAUSE YUI KISSED (M/N)! SINCE HE'S A DEMON, THAT BITCH TOOK HIS BODY- oh, I said too much, didn't I?" Neko gasped and covered her mouth. Yuri shifted back into a human and gave the other cat a smack on the head.

"Language,"

"W-what? H-He's a demon?!" Yui squeaked. Neko glared at the blonde and puffed her cheeks. "Took ya long enough, Laito-kun here was the first one who noticed this." The brothers turned to the fedora wearing male and Laito gave them a shrug.

"Back to the point, is there any other way to get rid of...her?" Reiji hissed at the word.

Neko shook her head. Then her ears twitched.

She gasped before turning around to see (M/N)'s body gone. "Oh no," She muttered under her breath and ran to the stairs. "Hey! Where do you-"

"SHE'S GOING TO JUMP FROM THE BALCONY, WHERE YOU PUSHED HER TO THE ROSES IN THE PAST! WE HAVE TO EITHER STOP HER OR KILL YUI! YOUR CHOICE! C'MON YURI!" Neko yelled and ran, leaving the brothers and the petite girl.

»»-----  -----««

Comment down below:

Stop Cordelia from killing (M/N)'s body?

Or

Kill Yui to make Cordelia vanish?

Voting ends in New Year.