= E P I L O G U E =

-(M/N)'s POV-

Taking a breather, I stood outside our little house near the beach, smelling the scent of sea water. It has been 6 years since I last saw the Sakamaki brothers but I don't give a damn.

I already have myself a wife.

"(M/N)? Are you alright?" (Wife's Name or W/N) asked as she leaned against the doorway. We met 4 years ago at Akira's party, she was his cousin and he gladly introduced me to her.

Aquamarine eyes, (H/L) (H/C) hair, (Skin Color or S/C) skin and (Body Type). She is an angel in my eyes though she said she really isn't.

"(W/N), hi. Well yeah, I'm alright." I said to her. Her face fell in relief and went beside me. "Is work hard for you?" She asked again.

I shrugged. "It's moderate, really. It's just that-I've been thinking about visiting (A Sakamaki brother)," I confess to her.

"It's a great idea, (M/N)! I can bake him an apple pie for us and his brothers." (W/N) exclaimed, a smile on her mouth.

Suddenly, we heard some crowing. Turning around, I saw Raven, well the raven. Spreading my left arm, he landed on it, his little necklace held a scroll. I took the scroll and Raven took off. "Who's from?" (W/N) asked. "It's from Daemon, my uncle." I said and opened the scroll.

(M/N),

The line of (L/N) bless you and your future wife, I will take the throne for a while until you are ready or have either a son or a daughter. Do tell your wife that we said hi, me and your aunt love her apple pie. I miss you dearly, (M/N). My son, Aryn, says the same, I hope you have a wonderful time in the surface. May the Great Ancestor continue to bless you.

Your Great Uncle,
Daemon

"Huh, Uncle Daemon and Aunt Muriel said they love your apple pies." I said to her and (W/N) grinned. "Of course, no one disagrees to an apple pie." We both laughed.

"And, they've been expecting a grandchild." That made her blush. "Already?" I nodded.

(W/N) gave me a sweet smile. "Well, why not we try?" She asked and pulled me inside, towards the bedroom.

I know you all have been expecting me to be with the Sakamaki brothers, but things change.

I guess that's my end of the story.

»»-----  -----««

Let me tell you one thing about this book: IDEK WTH I am doing but fudge it.